Katawa Shoujo Achievements

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Katawa Shoujo Achievements

Post by Potato »

Xaredian wrote:Because that's my primary stroke.
Exhibitionist: Show Miki your "primary stroke".

*rimshot* 8)
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Fubard

Post by Fubard »

Xaredian wrote:Seems like someone's mad about a piece of hardware that was meant for gamers, being sold to the people over at facebook.
Munchenhausen wrote:I know I am.
Spent £230 on that sucker.
I was waiting for the retail version. Not anymore! Oh well. I'll at least save some money. And time. I think I'll use the money to buy beer, then use the time to drink said beer in an attempt to forget the fact that John Carmack works for facebook now.
Potato wrote:What's the problem?
In short, John Carmack works for facebook now. Any game programmer will tell you that's a concept even more horrifying than a KS-themed version of The Aristocrats. :)

What a Long Strange... whoops!
Play KS on the rift, get disoriented and fall off the roof, even without the aid of alcohol and/or Kenji.
Trogdor

Post by Trogdor »

Fubard wrote:Luckey Me
Kickstarter a new piece of computer hardware designed to give the blind back their sight, then sell it out to facebook while laughing maniacally at your unsuspecting backers from atop a pile of money.
Kick It Up A Notch
Then announce that you will not port Minecraft to it.
Woody Alien wrote:Shanghaied
When on a date at the Shanghai, order only the most expensive items on the menu. Twice.
First you must obtain a menu, which is a quest in and of itself.
Woody Alien wrote:Make Me Happy
Create and develop an indie game just for the sake of putting Katawa Shoujo references in it.
Working on it. :?:
Last edited by Trogdor on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This American apple pie institution known as a trigger warning will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm that might actually make you think, and will also insult your intelligence at the same time. This post contains explicit depictions of things which are real. These real things are commonly known as life.
--
I burninated Hanako's house, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Me Likey Egg Rolls: Upon deciding to join Lilly in Scotland, trade 200 eggrolls for Scottish citizenship.

(In related news, this actually happened but it was in America, not Scotland. :lol:)
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote: I'm betting she's a great swimmer. *insert obvious breaststroke joke here*
*Opens month*...
Uhm... no.
Because that's my primary stroke.
That's your main?! I can't swim (honestly, RIN would last longer in a pool than I would) but I know from fairly good authority that's the most difficult!
Butterfly is by far the hardest...[/quote]
Yeah, that's the one I meant. Told you I couldn't swim...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

Matchmaker: Hook up Aaron and Hanako...Because they're both crunchy.

8)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Potato wrote:Matchmaker: Hook up Aaron and Hanako...Because they're both crunchy.

8)
I am OK with this achievement :3
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Fubard wrote:What a Long Strange... whoops!
Play KS on the rift, get disoriented and fall off the roof, even without the aid of alcohol and/or Kenji.
I'd get more disoriented by the fact that they speak Japanese. I don't understand a word you're speaking right now

成功!(Success!)
Get Lilly to translate everything said in Japanese, to English for you.
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Yeah, that's the one I meant. Told you I couldn't swim...
To the point that you don't know the four primary strokes...
I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know what they look like. But... not knowing their names?
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:Matchmaker: Hook up Aaron and Hanako...Because they're both crunchy.

8)
I chuckled out loud
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Xaredian wrote:
I'd get more disoriented by the fact that they speak Japanese. I don't understand a word you're speaking right now

成功!(Success!)
I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know what they look like. But... not knowing their names?
Haha, my best friend has swum the English Channel and does very well in competitions across the country... but apparently none of that has rubbed off on me, and it's not like I haven't tried. Water just scares me, I think.

Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Xaredian wrote:

成功!(Success!)
Haha, my best friend has swum the English Channel and does very well in competitions across the country... but apparently none of that has rubbed off on me, and it's not like I haven't tried. Water just scares me, I think.
Hydrophobia...
Really... come on.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:(honestly, RIN would last longer in a pool than I would)
Doing Things You Can't Do
Teach Rin the breastroke.
Because You Can't Do Them
Coach Rin for the Yamaku swimming competition, and get her to win first place.

Deus Ex Machina
Save Saki's life by discovering a cure for her disease.
The 'Fuck You' Ending
Discover the cure too late to save Saki anyways.
The 'FUCK EVERYTHING!!!' Ending
Become rich by discovering the cure to Saki's disease, and reconcile yourself after Saki's death by buying a bunch of crippled hookers.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Xaredian wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:[quote="Xaredian"

成功!(Success!)
Hydrophobia...
Really... come on.[/quote]
I guess it's more being IN water, as opposed to straight up hydrophobia. I haven't got rabies or some shit :P

someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

You Keep Using That Word
Declare Lilly a Mary-Sue.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
d2r

Post by d2r »

someguy1294 wrote:The 'Fuck You' Ending
Unlock the Dante route
Fixed that for you. :p
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?