Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato »

NSFW Yuuko during overtime at the Shanghai...

...Okay, this is obligatory while viewing the following image: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
neio

Post by neio »

Hopefully one of these is new.
The filename's pretty detailed about this one.
The filename's pretty detailed about this one.
meiko apron.jpg (64 KiB) Viewed 3978 times
Hanako cathedral.png
Hanako cathedral.png (558.15 KiB) Viewed 3978 times
This one's pretty old, I think
This one's pretty old, I think
sports.jpg (470.21 KiB) Viewed 3978 times
I also have one of Emi smoking, if anyone's into marijuana.
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

neio wrote: Hanako cathedral.png
"Hey Hanako, wanna go to this cathedral?"
"S-sure... Why?"
"...Reasons."
I also have one of Emi smoking, if anyone's into marijuana.
Highest thing on no legs :P Go for it
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Can someone explain the whole Yuuko/flower pot thing?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:Can someone explain the whole Yuuko/flower pot thing?
And while you're at it, can somebody explain why people keep making Emi a bush?

As for the Mieko apron, I like seeing stuff like this because I'm under the impression that Emi looks similar when she grows up, and I am incredibly okay with that. For reference:

I think this was posted in the cooked topic, but I really like it because she looks all mature and cute. And yeah, she still sleeps with stuffed animals, because she's still herself. And apparently also in to Pokemon. Because sure, why not. ???
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I don't think there IS an explanation for that.
Not Dead Yet
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

SpunkySix wrote:And while you're at it, can somebody explain why people keep making Emi a bush?
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/wiki/m ... elled_word
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Atario wrote:And while you're at it, can somebody explain why people keep making Emi a bush?
I actually can!
People used to depict Emi doing extreme things with the caption 'Am I popular yet?', since before her Anal Sex svene was revealed, she was the least popular girl.
Loads of people misspelt 'popular' as 'poplar', which is a weird bushy tree thing.
Well, I think that's it
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't think it was the shed scene that made people change their minds. Prior to the release of the full version, people partially judged the characters on their Act 1 ending. Emi's act1 ending was the worst one by far. Hisao didn't even stay around to watch the fireworks. That and Emi looked way too young in the initial version of the Act 1 demo. When the full version came out, people were pleasantly surprised by the playful chemistry between Emi and Hisao, her open attitude towards sex and the succesful balance of light-heartedness and drama.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Guest Poster wrote:I don't think it was the shed scene that made people change their minds. Prior to the release of the full version, people partially judged the characters on their Act 1 ending. Emi's act1 ending was the worst one by far. Hisao didn't even stay around to watch the fireworks. That and Emi looked way too young in the initial version of the Act 1 demo. When the full version came out, people were pleasantly surprised by the playful chemistry between Emi and Hisao, her open attitude towards sex and the succesful balance of light-heartedness and drama.
Aye, I see that, I think the joke of it was 'Emi becomes popular COMPLETELY UNRELATED SHE WAS ALSO GIVEN AN ANAL SEX SCENE'
Kinda jabbing fun at that aspect, yaknow :P
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
And while you're at it, can somebody explain why people keep making Emi a bush?

As for the Mieko apron, I like seeing stuff like this because I'm under the impression that Emi looks similar when she grows up, and I am incredibly okay with that. For reference:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4mj0oj.png

I think this was posted in the cooked topic, but I really like it because she looks all mature and cute. And yeah, she still sleeps with stuffed animals, because she's still herself. And apparently also in to Pokemon. Because sure, why not. ???
AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

To sad things up a bit (cos I'm a great guy like that) I think this picture is just... wow. It sums up the struggles Rin has perfectly I think. Lorks, them feels.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Guest Poster wrote:I don't think it was the shed scene that made people change their minds. Prior to the release of the full version, people partially judged the characters on their Act 1 ending. Emi's act1 ending was the worst one by far. Hisao didn't even stay around to watch the fireworks. That and Emi looked way too young in the initial version of the Act 1 demo. When the full version came out, people were pleasantly surprised by the playful chemistry between Emi and Hisao, her open attitude towards sex and the succesful balance of light-heartedness and drama.
On the flipside, Shizune went from being one of the most popular characters based on her act 1 to the least based on the completed game.
Not Dead Yet
Potato

Post by Potato »

Misha really has a thing for Mutou...

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

My first KS ship, right there. It was obvious... right?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:Misha really has a thing for Mutou...
I was totally expecting Misha to fuck Mutou in Shizune's route. No Joke...