Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by SpunkySix »

Only if Shizune gets to be LSP.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:I have a nomination for Lemongrab…
Nomiya. He's the only one jerky enough. XD

Inb4 Mutou is Hunson Abadeer.

And Yuuko has to be Gunter. All of them.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

SpecimenSix wrote:I didn't notice my post count until you pointed it out Keiichi. And I was almost at 1k. :(
OneDrop wrote: Anyways:
I'd join the army in a heartbeat if Misha was my CO. I'd follow her to hell and back too. :lol:

On the subject of the army, here's this.
HECK YA!!!! I'D DO IT THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! And not cause I wanna hug her
I'd do if for the CRAZY!!!!!! not a real battle though. that leaves us with this...
[shimmie]1719[/shimmie]
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

linkoid wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:I didn't notice my post count until you pointed it out Keiichi. And I was almost at 1k. :(
OneDrop wrote: Anyways:
I'd join the army in a heartbeat if Misha was my CO. I'd follow her to hell and back too. :lol:

On the subject of the army, here's this.
HECK YA!!!! I'D DO IT THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! And not cause I wanna hug her
I'd do if for the CRAZY!!!!!! not a real battle though. that leaves us with this...
095.jpg
095.jpg (38.24 KiB) Viewed 4322 times
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

This is my favourite picture recently
Just everyone having a sudden photo taken of them, with their reactions, makes it perfect

and then I noticed the old, frail hand holding the tatty, sun-bleached photos.
The feels hit me like a freight train.
Attachments
Kenji's face tho
Kenji's face tho
Cheese!.jpg (534.54 KiB) Viewed 4321 times
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:This is my favourite picture recently
Just everyone having a sudden photo taken of them, with their reactions, makes it perfect

and then I noticed the old, frail hand holding the tatty, sun-bleached photos.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Mike Inel is a damned genius.

NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
HayStack44

Post by HayStack44 »

And judging by that look on Shizune's face, OldMan!Hisao's got some happy memories to keep him warm at night :lol:

And how do we know this is from a universe where Hisao went with Shizzy? Misha's hair.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

HayStack44 wrote:And judging by that look on Shizune's face, OldMan!Hisao's got some happy memories to keep him warm at night :lol:

And how do we know this is from a universe where Hisao went with Shizzy? Misha's hair.
Good point.

And look at that picture of Hanako above in Xaredian's post and tell me that Hanako's Mansion wouldn't be an awesome game.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:and then I noticed the old, frail hand holding the tatty, sun-bleached photos.
Inb4 it's Nomiya's hand.

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

SpunkySix wrote:
HayStack44 wrote:And judging by that look on Shizune's face, OldMan!Hisao's got some happy memories to keep him warm at night :lol:

Good point.

And look at that picture of Hanako above in Xaredian's post and tell me that Hanako's Mansion wouldn't be an awesome game.
Since wen is Hisao black?
Potato

Post by Potato »

linkoid wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

Good point.

...What...

There is no black Hisao anywhere on this page, in this thread, or in the old version of this thread...

*cue 'Accidentally Racist'* :P
Last edited by Potato on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

linkoid wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

Good point.

His hand is darker tan because he's old, that happens to people.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

SpunkySix wrote:

Good point.

Also, Emi in her dress up clothes, Hanako in her "outgoing" outfit, Rin in the paint studio, Lily in her... whatever that is... and Shizune in her huge backyard pretending to be a redneck.... Don't think it's like that...

OH and Kenji looks like that cause he's drunk from a picnic which means Hisao must of been to hell and back LITERALITY to get thoes photos
HayStack44

Post by HayStack44 »

linkoid wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

Good point.

Also, Emi in her dress up clothes, Hanako in her "outgoing" outfit, Rin in the paint studio, Lily in her... whatever that is... and Shizune in her huge backyard pretending to be a redneck... Don't think it's like that...
There's only one route where Misha lops off her drills. All the girls are just in their casual clothes that are seen in other routes and Rin will almost have certainly still done the exhibition and so on.

Otherwise Hisao must have access to slider technology to jump into parallel dimensions. Though I'd be interested to know in what nutty parallel universe Nurse is getting friendly with Yuuko :D

So yeah, while Hisao's busy with one of the other girls, Rin is alone in that room painting away, "destroying" herself with no-one to bring her back from the brink...