Your First Playthrough

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Whos Ending Did You Get On Your First Playthrough of KS?

Emi
42%
Hanako
22%
Lilly
9%
Rin
7%
Shizune
8%
Kenji
12%

Total votes: 1579

Wrenleos

Re: Your First Playthrough

Post by Wrenleos »

I come back after a few weeks to this thread I posted to find that its being cross-examined. Well at least it turned out to be mildly useful. :roll:
As promised the end will come swiftly....
Xenokitten

Post by Xenokitten »

My first playthrough I answered naturally as I would irl, without a goal in mind, and I got emi. After that I went back to a save I had at the library and got Hanako. I saved somewhere in between and went back and got Lily. Then I wanted to try for Shizune but somehow got Rin. I still need to play one more time to get Shizune :)

Post by Guest »

Emi is the easiest to get because all you have to say is "Yes, definitely" and "go for it"
Kaoku

Post by Kaoku »

Emi :? It's not that I don't like her, she's cute but I prefer quiet girls....so, I wanted Hanako....playing chess is a bonus too :D I like to play, and I like reading >.>
k'ulaa

Post by k'ulaa »

hanako

Rin is the most hardest to get (for me)
archon536

Post by archon536 »

I'm really surprised that most people get Emi. I guess there's alot of reckless limit pushers out there. LOL.

I, SADLY, got Kenji the first time because I picked a really stupid unclear choice on the walk home from the convenience store (you know what I'm talking about... ><) I went through the game a second time and I got Lilly. :D
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
trickygv

Post by trickygv »

when i first played through I specifically chose hinako, but then i played through doing what i would normally do, ended up with shizune, who is now my favorite.
Out of the Loop

Post by Out of the Loop »

Emi was the girl I got on my first playthrough, as I, like everyone else, decided to run a bit more. I thought Hisao would be smarter than to risk an attack and think of what Emi said ("Each day take one step more and then you'll be excellent" Or something.) and not run like he was an Olympic racer.
Second time through I got Shizune, whom is my current favorite, and now am trying to get Kenji.
Silifer

Post by Silifer »

Myself i played freely on feelings :wink: and i ended with hanako ( yay :oops: ).
Hehe what can i say ? I kinda like her ( and we share a common interest in books and chess so :P )
*to the same admin ^^ is it better now? ( for hanako i mean i'm not used to banner this slim )*
>> She looks much better now, thank you. One day people will learn to respect my daughter.
diablito

Post by diablito »

I just responded naturally and got Rin. Which is cool cuz shes my favorite
filenames

Post by filenames »

I did the same, answering as I normally would to the situations and interestingly enough ended up with Rin. The most amusing part of ending with Rin is that all the IRL girls that I've gotten particularly close to end up being rather strange in the same ways that Rin tends to be. I think part of the reason I enjoyed KS as much as I did was because the Rin ending was one of the best (in my opinion), and that was my first experience with KS. Congrats for making KS "realistic."
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

I tried to learn about any girls other than the irritating Misha and Shizune, immediately found that I liked Rin and Lilly, and decided to go for Lilly on my first playthrough. Rin was second, Kenji was third because I wanted to see a Bad End (and an awesome Bad End that was), Emi was third as I tried to get Hanako's and accidentally found that Emi was ridiculously easy to get, Hanako was fourth when I realized I couldn't try to push myself at the track if I didn't want Emi (which still annoys me), and out of an unfortunate need to finish the game I reluctantly went through Shizune's route at last.
Pual

Post by Pual »

I tried to answer as personally as possible, albeit I was aiming at Lilly. I was hard pressed on my first play through to choose between Hanako and Lilly, and when I finally decided to choose Lilly it was too late because I had failed to get the awesome shopping machine by choosing to go to that damned Library. So I got Hanako first.

Like a lot of people, I chose Shizune last. It was interesting, because I really didn't like Shizune at all until I played her path. I found her much more endearing than all of the other girls, even more so than Lilly who is still my favorite. Plus, I figured her first act ending was the best, and most epic, out of all of them. At the moment I am torn between trying out Lilly or Shizune on my first play through when the game is released. O lawdy I cannot wait.
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

I actually got Kenji. I was trying to get Shizune's route, but when Lilly and Shizune argued, I sided with Lilly by accident. I spent the rest of the game trying to get her back. Derp.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Kenji.

Him and his manly panic.

It made me sad, because I thought we were REALLY going to go trolling for chicks.

Guess not, :?
Hanako Lover