Activities the girls would all enjoy doing together

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Activities the girls would all enjoy doing together

Post by SpunkySix »

emmjay wrote:One possible activity they could all join in: Making fun of Hisao's sweatervest.
Whoa, don't even hate on that it's how he gets his playa swag.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Overshadow

Post by Overshadow »

I personally think a debate would be amazing, their conflicting personalities would certainly make it interesting. Unfortunately however i cant see Hanako liking it very much. Unless it was something she felt strongly about... Truth or dare? xD
Umm... Hello or whatever. Did I do good?
Potato

Post by Potato »

Truth or dare...I can imagine some of them being pretty uncomfortable depending on how deep the truths got...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Pillow fight.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Atario wrote:Pillow fight.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Don't act like her toe-grip and nuclear-kick abilities can't stack!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Atario wrote:Don't act like her toe-grip and nuclear-kick abilities can't stack!
I'd have thought that Lilly, not only Rin, would be unable to do a pillow fight.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Xaredian wrote:
Atario wrote:Don't act like her toe-grip and nuclear-kick abilities can't stack!
I'd have thought that Lilly, not only Rin, would be unable to do a pillow fight.
Why? Lilly can hold a pillow, right?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Potato wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Why? Lilly can hold a pillow, right?
And be unable to see the pillows coming at her. She might be able to take part, but it'd be no fun for her.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Xaredian wrote:And be unable to see the pillows coming at her. She might be able to take part, but it'd be no fun for her.
I think she'd manage. It's not as if pillows whirling through the air (or the people creeping up to smack her with them) are silent. :P
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Potato wrote:
Xaredian wrote:And be unable to see the pillows coming at her. She might be able to take part, but it'd be no fun for her.
I think she'd manage. It's not as if pillows whirling through the air (or the people creeping up to smack her with them) are silent. :P
Well, in the Katawa Shoujo story. I'd agree. Throw me in there (hue!) and the fact that I favor silent tactics, i'd have no problem of nailing her.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xaredian wrote:
Potato wrote:
Well, in the Katawa Shoujo story. I'd agree. Throw me in there (hue!) and the fact that I favor silent tactics, i'd have no problem of nailing her.
Well Lilly could cheat and summon a Servant....
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Steinherz wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Potato wrote:
I don't understand the picture...
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xaredian wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Xaredian wrote:Well, in the Katawa Shoujo story. I'd agree. Throw me in there (hue!) and the fact that I favor silent tactics, i'd have no problem of nailing her.
The Giant guy (Berserker) smashing the redhead (Shirou) is the Loli's (Illya) Servant.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Steinherz wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Well Lilly could cheat and summon a Servant....
The Giant guy (Berserker) smashing the redhead (Shirou) is the Loli's (Illya) Servant.
Hax! I call hax!!!

Kind of a silly picture. I wonder, is the show the same, or is it... uhh...

Also, couldn't all the girls read? I mean, we know Hanako and Lilly read... (Also, SlyFoxHound is on Lilly's route)