The End of Hisao Nakai

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Re: The End of Hisao Nakai

Post by Shades of gray »

ReinerSkye wrote:Clearly your all forgetting the reaction of the most important person, Kenji. After hearing of Hisao's death he would reach the rational conclusion that Hisao died after getting to close to the feminist conspiracy. He would then go on a killing spree.
and then would wonder just why the feminists are leaving him alone, thus leading to conspiracy theory thoughts, and comes to the conclusion :

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... atosGambit

Like MGS1. although the feminists probably dont have a Metal Gear that needs activating... maybe...
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Shades of gray wrote:
and then would wonder just why the feminists are leaving him alone, thus leading to conspiracy theory thoughts, and comes to the conclusion :

Like MGS1. although the feminists probably dont have a Metal Gear that needs activating... maybe...
The metal gear is new zealand.
Yes, the entire island is one giant-ass-nuke-launching machine.
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

How did New Zealand get involved in this

Plus, we're Nuclear Free.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

Ugh, thanks for that link. There went six hours of my day. Although it wasn't all a waste, I discovered tvtropes has a Katawa Shoujo page.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Hisao will die by screwing each girl and having at least one of them get pissed and kill him just like in school days :D
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
joshyboy327

Post by joshyboy327 »

Hisao does, in fact, die in one of the paths in act one. The path where you don't choose a path. Kenji somehow manages to push you off of the roof of the school in a drunken stupor.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Actionman3457 wrote:Since no one mentioned Emi yet, I think her reaction would be to just burst into tears after Hisao dies. I also think she would be gloomy for a few days since her running partner is gone. Afterwards she would most likely return to normal and think about Hisao every time she goes to the track.
Sounds about right. Yet another reason to run to forget...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Holy necros. You revived a pre-full version thread just to point out that Hisao dies in one particular ending?
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Talk about pointless... -_-'
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Armchair Legend
Location: Melee Island, practicing my smirk with Smirk. Also, I can't draw kthx

Post by Armchair Legend »

Well, to add some point, I seem to recall there being a fic written about just that scenario. Can't for the life of me remember what it's called now, though. Was pretty good though, in an "ow, my feels" sort of way.
Signatures require effort!
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Kind of a necro'd thread.

But... whatever.

Rin would be sad, but wouldn't show an ounce of it.
Shizune... Well, she's a hard book to read for me. Probably the same as Rin.
Lilly would be very sad, but may have the strength to go on. "Don't go away, I beg you. Never, ever go away." Then again, she might end up being depressed (not Hanako levels, but still).
Emi's, technically, already depressed (she might have PTSD, though), she's already sad that her father's dead. I don't know how she'd react to Hisao's death.
Hanako... good luck getting her out of her room, now.
Misha's depressed, but hides it quite well. She wears a mask, a fake face. A lying face. She'd probably try and stay positive, but she'll probably crash, eventually, after Hisao's death.
Guest Poster wrote:Holy necros. You revived a pre-full version thread just to point out that Hisao dies in one particular ending?
Yup... Seemingly. And that's why I normally hate Necromancers.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Khux

Post by Khux »

Raiden wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm Hisao will die by screwing each girl and having at least one of them get pissed and kill him just like in school days :D
Would be a rather interesting take on KS I feel. Wish there was an option for this sort of continuity in the game
Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

Let's take every girl, shall we?
It's just my thoughts, so...

Emi would be very depressed. Her fathers's dead, so, I think she would be very depressed if Hisao dies.
Hanako... Well, she would never leave her room.
Lilly would be very depressed too, but she's kinda cliché. She manages to hide her feelings well. She would not show her sadness, but I think she can go on, she's very strong minded.
Shizune... Well I don't know.
Rin would act... strangly, as usual.
Nurse... would think he has failed.
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao