WORDS WORDS WORDS

Ice cream

Re: Golden Room

Post by Ice cream »

awww.. how sweet~ :D
Eligre

Post by Eligre »

Amazing fanfic there, full stars. You treated the characters with the dignity they deserve, and as someone said previous, was like seeing something actually from the game.

I await part 2! :)
...Not that my avvy is suggesting anything about Katawa Shoujo. I hope.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Nice work, but did you get sidetracked or are you still working on part 2?
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

PCJedi wrote:[D]id you get sidetracked or are you still working on part 2?
I'm still working on it. Progress has been much slower, but part two is turning out to be more of a challenge than part one was.

I don't know if this will help with the waiting, but here's an update (if you can really call it that): I'm about three quarters of the way through my outline with the basic dialogue and action sketch, two thirds with inner monologue, and probably a sixth of the description done. Part two is looking to be at least twice a long as part one at this point. I do a lot of skipping around as I write, so it's hard to tell how much farther I have to go.

Also, thank you everyone for your comments and encouragement! :D It's all been of great help.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Wow, one of the best fics I've seen on here. And Hanako isn't even my favorite girl too. Can't wait for part 2, and I can see why it might be taking so long. It has to be hard to follow up on something already so good. Keep at it though.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

vermithrx wrote:
PCJedi wrote:[D]id you get sidetracked or are you still working on part 2?
I'm still working on it. Progress has been much slower, but part two is turning out to be more of a challenge than part one was.

I don't know if this will help with the waiting, but here's an update (if you can really call it that): I'm about three quarters of the way through my outline with the basic dialogue and action sketch, two thirds with inner monologue, and probably a sixth of the description done. Part two is looking to be at least twice a long as part one at this point. I do a lot of skipping around as I write, so it's hard to tell how much farther I have to go.

Also, thank you everyone for your comments and encouragement! :D It's all been of great help.
Twice as long? WOO! Can't wait.Keep up the good work.
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

I like the first part and I know I'm gonna love the second. Take your time man =]
K_Amelia

Post by K_Amelia »

Wow! Awesome work!

Can't wait for part two :)
(")(^.^)(")Katie
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

vermithrx wrote:the press of her blouse against my bare skin isn’t helping me think.
I'd bet lol :mrgreen:

Anyway, thumbs up!
"...!"
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

If you would have made it an one-shot at first I would only occasionally reread and be surprised if some kind of continuation would be posted but now you made me bookmark this.
And every time I look over it I set my expectations higher and my anticipation grows.

I hope you will not let me down there!
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

I held off reading this, then read this, then flagellated myself for not reading this.

I gotta say, perhaps the most difficult thing to do when developing and executing a story is to witholding the gratification. I think you did this modestly well, Verm. Wound up paying off sweetly at the end. I think applying this is more difficult when you try to work difficult and uncomfortable emotions into a story and wrestle with the dialogue to bring both characters out of conflict.

Don't let length of time ever be a reason to stop doing something. This was worth reading, and I hope you'll stay with this until whenever you believe this should end.

Though, it stands pretty well as a one-shot alone.
Imagine me and you...
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Though in my eyes I see Hanako running away not hitting Hisao.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Re-read his reasons for writing this story. Anger was the goal, not the byproduct. I think it came out well.
Imagine me and you...
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Vertical wrote:Re-read his reasons for writing this story. Anger was the goal, not the byproduct. I think it came out well.
Good point, I blamy my inability to read something written after a story.
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

I swear every time I check the forms I look for this thread. This is an awesome piece of writing :D