So if all of the girls combined

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

So if all of the girls combined

Post by SpunkySix »

And we had a route for a deaf, blind, burnt, limbless girl who ran, made art, drank tea, was extremely competitive and yet extremely shy with rainbow colored hair, would you date her?

Yes/No

ADDITIONAL QUESTION:

If said girl suddenly incorporated Misha's loudness and drill hair as well as Kenji's paranoia and scarf, would your decision change?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Potato »

Combining deafness with Misha's loudness...*giggle*

And frankly, that is a ridiculous question. Of course not. How in the hell could that even be done? No limbs, blind, deaf (and by extension mute)...Plus it would be impossible for such a person to run or be competitive in anything, given you did not specify prosthetics. Honestly, I'd put them out of that misery if anything.
Last edited by Potato on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

[shimmie]3621[/shimmie]
Behold... Katawako!

best part is that it's tagged "Powers_Combined"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Communication would be so, so difficult, though I guess you'd have to do everything by touch. Which presents difficulties with the burns due to self-consciousness/nervousness, although if you were deaf and blind would the scarring affect you? (With said Kenji's paranoia, obviously.)
Yeah, I probably would, could have fun tea drinking times I suppose - could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?

With Misha's loudness? I might be able to deal with it though it'd be tricky. With Kenji's paranoia, if you could even get within 50m of this hypothetical person then you'll have achieved a miracle.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?
Oh, no. As far as severely burned, deafblind quadriple-amputees go, Katawako is pretty independant.
Some say she's a master of telekinesis, although nobody's ever seen her move...
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?
Oh, no. As far as severely burned, deafblind quadriple-amputees go, Katawako is pretty independant.
Some say she's a master of telekinesis, although nobody's ever seen her move...
Haha, scared my dog laughing at this one :P
Wait, so she's COMPLETELY limbless? I guess she would be, yeah. Not to darken the tone, but this is starting to sound like deep-web shit now :/
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Haha, scared my dog laughing at this one :P
Wait, so she's COMPLETELY limbless? I guess she would be, yeah. Not to darken the tone, but this is starting to sound like deep-web shit now :/
I've just got mental images of the girl in the image I linked just walking down the corridor on her little knee-stumps, casually nodding in greeting to people she passes :lol:

Someone needs to write a pseudo-route.
It'll be worse than that time I thought up a route for a cat that lives in the Girl's Dorm.
KS/b/ is a weird place.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST: NO REQUESTING)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Communication would be so, so difficult, though I guess you'd have to do everything by touch. Which presents difficulties with the burns due to self-consciousness/nervousness, although if you were deaf and blind would the scarring affect you? (With said Kenji's paranoia, obviously.)
Yeah, I probably would, could have fun tea drinking times I suppose - could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?

With Misha's loudness? I might be able to deal with it though it'd be tricky. With Kenji's paranoia, if you could even get within 50m of this hypothetical person then you'll have achieved a miracle.
Tea drinking, without limbs? You'd have to hold her cup. :lol:

And deaf people don't tend to talk quite right so Misha's loudness...That'd be an oddity.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Potato wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Communication would be so, so difficult, though I guess you'd have to do everything by touch. Which presents difficulties with the burns due to self-consciousness/nervousness, although if you were deaf and blind would the scarring affect you? (With said Kenji's paranoia, obviously.)

Tea drinking, without limbs? You'd have to hold her cup. :lol:

And deaf people don't tend to talk quite right so Misha's loudness...That'd be an oddity.
Haha, yeah I realised about the whole limbless thing. She'd have to build something like the Omnidroid from the Incredibles to move around and operate, controlling using various twitches. She could use it after a while, and they've knocked down a few walls in Yamaku.

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote: Someone needs to write a pseudo-route.
It'll be worse than that time I thought up a route for a cat that lives in the Girl's Dorm.
KS/b/ is a weird place.
If anyone can come up with something, I'll pay you. In gratitude. OR an exclusive shit drawing of Emi/Rin using all of my drawing prowess.

Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Haha, yeah I realised about the whole limbless thing. She'd have to build something like the Omnidroid from the Incredibles to move around and operate, controlling using various twitches. She could use it after a while, and they've knocked down a few walls in Yamaku.
Okay, can this hypothetical super-cripple just be Doc Ock? Because that'd be great. :lol:
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Potato wrote:
Okay, can this hypothetical super-cripple just be Doc Ock? Because that'd be great. :lol:
OH GOD SOMEONE DRAW THIS :lol:

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST: NO REQUESTING)

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:
OH GOD SOMEONE DRAW THIS :lol:
In fact, I have a 4 hour train journey coming up, might do it myself :p

Atario

Post by Atario »

NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Mute

Post by Mute »

Imagine trying to date this girl. Or even do anything with this girl. How does she even live?
You just lost the game.