No I like it but wouldn't pay for it
8%
No it isn't enough to pay for
No votes

Total votes: 40

wazuzu

Re: How many people would pay for KS?

Post by wazuzu »

Kyler Thatch wrote:Only if they're completely out of their gourd. It's really just hyperbole in action.
I know two persons who did that. But one is dependent, and other is just a devil-may-care type of person.
I don't know a particular reason why I wrote this, because I was getting his point at the beginning. Maybe a weird train of thought.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

pandaphil wrote:I'm thinking KS would be good as a "Pay what you think its worth" games. Or else just having a donation page here on the website.
Haha, I'd go for that - £4-5 every time I get a feel, or feel a bit mushy inside. Hell, that could get quite expensive :L
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

The FAQs wrote:Q: I want to donate to Four Leaf Studios. How can I do this?
A: We will not be accepting donations for a variety of reasons. Instead, please donate to a charity of your choice; they need it a lot more than we do.
Hint, hint, subtle yet effective hint... :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

That brings up an interesting alternate poll question: "How much would you donate to charity in honor of Katawa Shoujo?"
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Kyler Thatch wrote:That brings up an interesting alternate poll question: "How much would you donate to charity in honor of Katawa Shoujo?"
I'd say roughly the same. Unless... is the charity related to the issues the girls have in KS? In that case, I might be inclined to give a little more than I'd pay for just the game.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

SpunkySix wrote:
Kyler Thatch wrote:That brings up an interesting alternate poll question: "How much would you donate to charity in honor of Katawa Shoujo?"
I'd say roughly the same. Unless... is the charity related to the issues the girls have in KS? In that case, I might be inclined to give a little more than I'd pay for just the game.
You can donate to whatever charity you like. It's your choice. In fact, go donate now.
Not Dead Yet
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Oddball wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
You can donate to whatever charity you like. It's your choice. In fact, go donate now.
I'm not exactly loaded right now, but I think I have twenty bucks to spare and I might do just that with it. It would be a shame if some Emi or Rin or Lilly or Hanako or Shizune or anybody couldn't get what they needed and I did nothing after seeing how important stuff like prosthetics or a cane can be.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

If you want to help out and you don't have money, charities are always looking for volunteers, hospitals can usually use them too.
Not Dead Yet
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Oddball wrote:If you want to help out and you don't have money, charities are always looking for volunteers, hospitals can usually use them too.
This. I follow and spread the rule to never give money to people. Instead, give them food, help them, give them your clothes you've grown out of, you get the idea. Even the small amount of money can corrupt people. Drunkard will get drunker, gambler will still lose, old woman will still be robbed by her bandit son, children from orphanage will never see your coin, money can't help them, because their problem isn't the lack of money.
Mute

Post by Mute »

I'd be willing to pay $25, maybe.
You just lost the game.
Unfair

Post by Unfair »

Most likely 30$ - 40$.
CaveRave

Post by CaveRave »

It's on par with any of Telltale's games, which is normally around the $10 - $20 range. Though, it does have a lower production value.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

So, you people saying you'd pay such and such amount, are you donating that amount to charity?

If not, do so.
Not Dead Yet
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Oddball wrote:So, you people saying you'd pay such and such amount, are you donating that amount to charity?
Certainly am :D
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

poopooface

Post by poopooface »

I'm on welfare, if I had a single dollar I would certainly pay for it.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune