Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Akira

Re: Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

Post by Akira »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
Akira wrote:You're my new personal hero! :D
I find it funny you're saying that about someone who browses 4chan on a regular basis, lol
So do I actually.
Well it's good for a laugh :wink: hehe

Post by Guest »

I don't hate anyone, but my least favorite is probably Shizune.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Kenji, I find dialogues with him a waste of time but hey, they are kind of a "tight mood" relief after precious moments with the girls. :D
"...!"

Post by Guest »

Meh, the art teacher came across as more of a jolly guy than a pedo for me, mind you I used to know someone like him in real life, minus the wacky clothing :P

If I had to say someone I least liked, I'd probably say Kenji... He's half blind, half insane and half a bro. And 3 halves don't make a whole, they make 1 and a half. And that's no good.
arrhythmia_one

Post by arrhythmia_one »

Kenji by a mile. Even as a male, I'm all for gender equality.
P.T.Y.H.H.

Post by P.T.Y.H.H. »

I personally <3 Kenji. What a true bro - he's the type of dude that you go out drinking with and go home and pass out and wake up to you both being naked in the tub covered in bubblebath with thirty empty bottles of malt liquor covering you. Enough about my dreams, though.

Rin is personally my least favorite person in the game, only simply because of my inability to figure her out. I can never guess what she'll do or how she'll react when Hisao says something to her. That's my habit - analyzing people and figuring out every single thing they're capable of or what they'll do [which is why Shizune clicks with me]. Rin's like the metaphorical monkey wrench - Everyone was easy to figure out, even the Nurse and Muto, except her. Perhaps she's too complex for me, so complex I'd need a map. Or perhaps it's the other way and she's about as deep as a glass of water. Either way, she frustrates me.

Also, Misha rubs me the wrong way as well. I guess she's the antidote of my poison - she's loud and fun, I'm quiet and boring. She laughs a lot and enjoys talking, I'm jaded and enjoy real-time strategy games.

And the art teacher creeps me out. My pedo-meter went crazy as soon as I saw him.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

P.T.Y.H.H. wrote:I personally <3 Kenji. What a true bro - he's the type of dude that you go out drinking with and go home and pass out and wake up to you both being naked in the tub covered in bubblebath with thirty empty bottles of malt liquor covering you. Enough about my dreams, though.
This is part of the reason why I don't drink with my friends. It's a lot more fun just to watch them do stupid stuff. I do all my drinking at home w/out any of my friends around, lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Validus Razgriz wrote:I do all my drinking at home w/out any of my friends around, lol
Getting drunk, home alone... best stuff!

You can do crazy shit without making a fool out of yourself. :lol:

Dunno why people find drinking alone, sad though... it's lots of lulz.
"...!"
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Synoptic wrote:
Validus Razgriz wrote:I do all my drinking at home w/out any of my friends around, lol
Getting drunk, home alone... best stuff!

The best option is not to drink at all.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Synoptic wrote:Getting drunk, home alone... best stuff!

1. Drink Alcohol
2. Post/Troll 4chan as Anonymous
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as often as you like
4. ...
5. PROFIT
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Wait. I can troll 4chan AND be drunk?
somedude

Post by somedude »

I really REALLY did not like Shizune at all when I first played it. She came off as a manipulative bully to me and it made me want to actively work against her by trying to go for Lilly. Kenji seems to have problems besides his near-blindness, MENTAL ones. I tended to fast forward through most of his lines because he bugged me, but not in a "I want to hurt him" way but more of a "oh god, here he goes again. just smile and nod your head and he'll go away"
Cody8977897

Post by Cody8977897 »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
P.T.Y.H.H. wrote:I personally <3 Kenji. What a true bro - he's the type of dude that you go out drinking with and go home and pass out and wake up to you both being naked in the tub covered in bubblebath with thirty empty bottles of malt liquor covering you. Enough about my dreams, though.
This is part of the reason why I don't drink with my friends. It's a lot more fun just to watch them do stupid stuff. I do all my drinking at home w/out any of my friends around, lol
I agree with you there. Unless I am in the same car. I don't care if I'm the driver or not, I have a chance of getting kicked out to the curb... Also, to do with my topic... Kenji's terrible knack to show up whenever you don't want him there. For example: Kenji walks in the bathroom buck naked and asks for money...Freaky and weird. I don't want to look at somebody elses thing while I shower. That would make me want to fall off the building!
I can see the future but know not what is to come...
I know who I am, yet not who I will be...
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

DuaneMoody wrote:Wait. I can troll 4chan AND be drunk?
I always thought you HAD to be drunk to do it...

- I want a proper drinking scene with one of the girls instead of Kenji. Preferrably something that leads somewhere. :wink:

I dislike Misha quite a bit. I don't laugh much and considering every other text box with her name on it contains the letters "B", "w", "h" and "a" annoys me to no end.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Kenji i mean wtf is with him i just skip every retarded scene with he's in