Finally finished them all.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lianam

Re: Finally finished them all.

Post by Lianam »

TheVUP wrote:
Xanatos wrote:But I don't see how not getting sex ed at school would prevent experiencing any of this...
There's a relation to that, but I'd rather not to tell it since it's a long story.
We have time of you're willing to tell. :wink:
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
TheVUP

Post by TheVUP »

Lianam wrote:We have time of you're willing to tell. :wink:
Thanks, really.
I need time to write it first on Notepad or something before posting it.
Til I finally died, which started the whole world living
Potato

Post by Potato »

TheVUP wrote:
Lianam wrote:We have time of you're willing to tell. :wink:
Thanks, really.
I need time to write it first on Notepad or something before posting it.
We'll wait. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Xanatos wrote:Read the location. He's from the sea! :lol:
I just got an image of Godzilla sitting, stunned in front of his computer, at the main menu of KS, with a single tear rolling down his cheek.
TheVUP wrote:Location: SEA (South East Asia)
Vietnam?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
TheVUP

Post by TheVUP »

Atario wrote:
Vietnam?
No offense, but I guess the only SEA country that (most) Americans know is Vietnam, amirite? :wink:
Don't get mad, okay?

No, I didn't come from that.
And btw, since when this thread is all about me? :lol:
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

TheVUP wrote:
Atario wrote:
Vietnam?
No offense, but I guess the only SEA country that (most) Americans know is Vietnam, amirite? :wink:
*laughs* I think most of us are aware that Thailand and Singapore exist. I hesitate to make the same statement about Laos, Cambodia/Kampuchea or Burma/Myanmar.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Potato

Post by Potato »

dewelar wrote:*laughs* I think most of us are aware that Thailand and Singapore exist. I hesitate to make the same statement about Laos, Cambodia/Kampuchea or Burma/Myanmar.
I only know Laos from King of the Hill... :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

dewelar wrote:
TheVUP wrote:No offense, but I guess the only SEA country that (most) Americans know is Vietnam, amirite? :wink:
*laughs* I think most of us are aware that Thailand and Singapore exist. I hesitate to make the same statement about Laos, Cambodia/Kampuchea or Burma/Myanmar.
Not to mention Bhutan and Brunei...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
dewelar wrote:
TheVUP wrote:No offense, but I guess the only SEA country that (most) Americans know is Vietnam, amirite? :wink:
Not to mention Bhutan and Brunei...
Bhutan counts? What about Nepal, then ;) ? But yeah, I do tend to forget that SEA technically includes the Malay Archipelago.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

TheVUP wrote:And btw, since when this thread is all about me? :lol:
Because unlike most people who put their locations, you chose an ambiguous area that contains several countries as opposed to just that country :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
TheVUP

Post by TheVUP »

dewelar wrote:*laughs* I think most of us are aware that Thailand and Singapore exist. I hesitate to make the same statement about Laos, Cambodia/Kampuchea or Burma/Myanmar.
Mirage_GSM wrote:Not to mention Bhutan and Brunei...
See? We have... seven countries but not one of them is mine.
Steinherz wrote:Because unlike most people who put their locations, you chose an ambiguous area that contains several countries as opposed to just that country :lol:
Congratulations! You (or rather, me) just proved to myself that my country is still uncharted, otherwise already wiped out from the map.
Such a sad... :cry:

And btw, Bhutan is not one of SEA countries. Ask Jimmy Wales if you don't believe me. :wink:
Atario

Post by Atario »

TheVUP wrote:
Atario wrote:
Vietnam?
Don't get mad, okay?
Heh. Well, one, there are 90 million people there. Chances aren't bad. And two, my wife is from there. So, hey.

Also, here's the Wikipedia list:
Wikipedia wrote:Southeast Asia consists of two geographic regions: Mainland Southeast Asia, also known as Indochina, comprising Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, and Vietnam; and Maritime Southeast Asia, comprising Brunei, Malaysia, East Timor, Indonesia, Philippines, and Singapore.
So, we've eliminated Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, and Brunei. That leaves Malaysia, East Timor, Indonesia, Philippines, and Singapore. Given that you speak English, and going by the total number of English speakers in each of those countries, my next guess is gonna be Philippines. What do I win?

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

A slap on the wrist? When the amount of chatter equals the amount of on-topic posts, it's time to stop.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Atario

Post by Atario »

Silentcook wrote:A slap on the wrist? When the amount of chatter equals the amount of on-topic posts, it's time to stop.
As long as you're here… I have a question about this whole enforcement-of-on-topic-ness thing; where's the place to ask a meta-question like that (so that all can see and be informed)?

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

If you were asking "where's the place to publically ask a meta-question like that on these forums", the answer is "nowhere". You are welcome to use PMs for that instead.

If you were asking "can you tell me where's the place to ask a meta-question like that, so that all can read the answer and be informed" instead, see above, or the top of the forum rules.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.