If you were on a date with a character...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

stutum

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by stutum »

I think Lily. Or was it Lilly? Anyways.... reason why, is because she seems so genuinely nice. I'd take her to that tea house where the nervous wreck of a librarian works, and we'd be talking about everything and nothing.
Potato

Post by Potato »

stutum wrote:I think Lily. Or was it Lilly? Anyways.... reason why, is because she seems so genuinely nice. I'd take her to that tea house where the nervous wreck of a librarian works, and we'd be talking about everything and nothing.
Sounds like Rin.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
NordicBerry

Post by NordicBerry »

Potato wrote:
stutum wrote:I think Lily. Or was it Lilly? Anyways.... reason why, is because she seems so genuinely nice. I'd take her to that tea house where the nervous wreck of a librarian works, and we'd be talking about everything and nothing.
Sounds like Rin.
No it's definitely Iwanako.

Personally, i think i would go out with Misha on a shopping spree ^^, I just like her nature the way her personality is :mrgreen:
Potato

Post by Potato »

NordicBerry wrote:I just like her nature the way her personality is :mrgreen:
Uh...Have you finished the game, by any chance?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Jailbreaker

Post by Jailbreaker »

I once dreamed that I was on a date with Rin. We watched a movie at my place, but she didn't seem too interested in it or me. :(

Given the option, though... I've heard that there's a nature center near me that specializes in butterflies. :3
Potato

Post by Potato »

Jailbreaker wrote:I once dreamed that I was on a date with Rin. We watched a movie at my place, but she didn't seem too interested in it or me. :(

Given the option, though... I've heard that there's a nature center near me that specializes in butterflies. :3
What was the movie? :P

I dreamt I pushed Emi off a roof once... :(
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

If I went on a date with one of the VN's female protagonists ...

You mean before or after I had stopped fainting and passing out in shock at my front door? :D

Who - a bit of a toss-up between the Satou sisters (Lilly for now; might do up an answer relating to Akira later down the line)
Where - I dunno, a botanical garden, maybe? A theater (stage, not film)?
When - Anytime of the day, but evenings are usually the universal norm
What [...] do? - Catch a play or spend most of the evening walking and talking in the gardens
What [...] say? - I'd probably be a mess, initially, but most of the evening would probably be spent talking about anything and everything. Probably should save some of the heavier stuff and a confession for later down the line to avoid (or, rather, stave off) the heartbreak of rejection.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Potato

Post by Potato »

AussieInquisitor wrote:If I went on a date with one of the VN's female protagonists ...

You mean before or after I had stopped fainting and passing out in shock at my front door? :D

Who - a bit of a toss-up between the Satou sisters (Lilly for now; might do up an answer relating to Akira later down the line)
What [...] do? - Catch a play or spend most of the evening walking and talking in the gardens
What [...] say? - I'd probably be a mess, initially, but most of the evening would probably be spent talking about anything and everything. Probably should save some of the heavier stuff and a confession for later down the line to avoid (or, rather, stave off) the heartbreak of rejection.
>Lilly

>A theater

Enjoy irritating everyone else there when you have to constantly whisper what's going on to her. :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

On my way home from a Con in San Jose. Makes me wish KS took place in an alternate universe where I could take Hanako to an American SF, or Anime cons ( I know Japan has them too, but I've no ide if they're as crazy fun as ours). As shy as I was growing up, Ialways had a great time going to these things, and I like to think she would too. Sure it would be crowded, but its not like she'd stand out at all, and could easily dissapear in the crowd. With any luck, I might even be able to talk her into going to the dance. :D
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Texaboose

Post by Texaboose »

Probably Lilly (granted, she's my favorite character). Like to go to a gourmet restaurant and talk about food for hours.

Close second would be Akira and go to quiet pub/bar. She's extroverted enough to get me to open up and talk about anything for the rest of the night.
Currently reading (and being thoroughly depressed by): After the Dream by brythain
Also currently reading (sans depression):
The Benefit of Hindsight by Puncyclopedia
Learning to Fly by Eurobeatjester
Flutter by Sharp-O
AussieInquisitor

Texaboose wrote:Probably Lilly (granted, she's my favorite character). Like to go to a gourmet restaurant and talk about food for hours.

Close second would be Akira and go to quiet pub/bar. She's extroverted enough to get me to open up and talk about anything for the rest of the night.
And probably can hold herself well enough to drink you and I under the table while she's at it. :D

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Texaboose

Post by Texaboose »

AussieInquisitor wrote:
Texaboose wrote:Probably Lilly (granted, she's my favorite character). Like to go to a gourmet restaurant and talk about food for hours.

And probably can hold herself well enough to drink you and I under the table while she's at it. :D
Blah - she drink's Japanese beer (so yellow colored water). Line up a few pints of Aussie beers and see where it heads. ;)
Currently reading (and being thoroughly depressed by): After the Dream by brythain
Also currently reading (sans depression):
The Benefit of Hindsight by Puncyclopedia
Learning to Fly by Eurobeatjester
Flutter by Sharp-O
AussieInquisitor

Potato wrote:
AussieInquisitor wrote:If I went on a date with one of the VN's female protagonists ...

>Lilly

>A theater

Enjoy irritating everyone else there when you have to constantly whisper what's going on to her. :P
Ah, but not if it's a musical, opera or Shakespeare play; they practically describe themselves as they go. :D

- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Jailbreaker

Post by Jailbreaker »

Potato wrote:What was the movie? :P
I wasn't paying attention to the movie on account of all the Rin in the room. Realistically, this is what we all would do, isn't it? With our respective dates, I mean.

"What's going on, Anon?"

"I don't know. I was too busy checking out your butt."

"Ara, ara..."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Jailbreaker wrote:
Potato wrote:What was the movie? :P
I wasn't paying attention to the movie on account of all the Rin in the room. Realistically, this is what we all would do, isn't it? With our respective dates, I mean.

"What's going on, Anon?"

"I don't know. I was too busy checking out your butt."

"Ara, ara..."
Honestly, I'd pay more attention to the movie. I mean, we paid for a movie, right? I can stare at her ass anytime, and for free. :lol: I imagine Rin would agree with my logic, if she stayed focused long enough to grasp it.