Regarding Proof Of Existence

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Blanc

Regarding Proof Of Existence

Post by Blanc »

I wish I didn't remember this wrong but, how do you make Rin say the 3rd 'one sentence without a period'? I remember her saying something about 'seven things at a time' and a certain line when she says that the word for the 'flock of butterflies is a swarm'. I've been replaying her route for about 4 or 5 times, but I can't seem to get this line anymore and it bothers me...
Path:
Rin > Emi = Shizune/Misha = Lilly > Hanako
Mirage_GSM

Re: Regarding Proof Of Existence

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Could you please be a bit more specific?
One line you're probably referring to is "Did you know I can only think of four things at the same time?" (Act 1, Thursday)
The line about the butterflies is from the festival scene.
I'm not really sure what the first line you mention is supposed to be, where to find it and what it has to do with the other two^^°
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Blanc

Post by Blanc »

Yeah, I remember them from Act 1. But, I'm referring to that part where Rin starts crying in the dandelion fields, that part when Hisao's thoughts says 'Find the words' , 'She can't'. Then Rin starts crying, Her lines was only "...". I think it's at that part where she says this instead and she says a really long line, just like in Act 2 and Act 3 , but Hisao says that she's stupid and kisses her. I remember that line was as long as that in Act 3. Then, that line where she says that I'm afraid of your kindness follows after that.
Path:
Potato

Post by Potato »

Are you talking about her wall-o-text?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Blanc

Post by Blanc »

Yeah, but I'm referring as to how to get the 3rd one, in Act 4.
Path:
Potato

Post by Potato »

Uh...Wish really really hard? :lol: Presumably, a guide would help...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Oh, you have problems finding a line... I thought you had problems understanding one...
As potato said, there are several guides in the support section of this forum.
The only decisions that matter for getting the good end are the last two, so feel free to disregard the rest of the flowcharts, if they are too complicated.

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Blanc

Post by Blanc »

Hmm, maybe it's a hidden line in the VN. I'm not really sure as to how did I get those lines anyway.
Path:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

There are no hidden lines - whatever you mean by "hidden"

Sore wa himitsu desu.