Katawa Shoujo: Misguided Passage [Updated 7/1/09]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

UnKreativ

Re: Katawa Shoujo: Misguided Passage [Updated 6/21/09]

Post by UnKreativ »

I just noticed how childish I am... being unreasonable every time one of the original KS Charakters appears.

I also noticed that your story telling pace is indeed very fast. Seems like this Raikatuji is afraid of something and/or has no time to waste...? That would have been my humble conclusion.
Apart from that... you seem to have the ability to create very interessting characters. I'm curious about how their story will go on. So, you've just gained one more loyal reader...
"The end of the world as we know it. Like weekends usually are, but more dire. Much more dire."
- Rin Tezuka
ROFLWAFFLE!

Re: Katawa Shoujo: Misguided Passage [Updated 6/21/09]

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

UnKreativ wrote:I just noticed how childish I am... being unreasonable every time one of the original KS Charakters appears.

I also noticed that your story telling pace is indeed very fast. Seems like this Raikatuji is afraid of something and/or has no time to waste...? That would have been my humble conclusion.
Apart from that... you seem to have the ability to create very interessting characters. I'm curious about how their story will go on. So, you've just gained one more loyal reader...
I greatly appreciate the fact you have taken interest in reading my work, I don't really know a lot about story writing. One part of me is pretty much the "director" and the other is the writer. (The writer is very confused and stressed out while the director is booming with ideas).

BTW, if you know anyone who would like to draw some character sketches, please tell them to contact me. :D
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
UnKreativ

Re: Katawa Shoujo: Misguided Passage [Updated 6/22/09]

Post by UnKreativ »

Damn, I had missed the update(s?) until now...

Although the whole goodnight-scene felt slightly abandoned to me compared to earlier ones of likely lesser importance, it is still a decent work. But who am I to criticise you...? I've never managed to write something that good and I was quite sleepy while reading your work, so I fear my opinion isn't worth too much now.

I'm really looking forward to the next lines...!
"The end of the world as we know it. Like weekends usually are, but more dire. Much more dire."
- Rin Tezuka
Gontolmon

Re: Katawa Shoujo: Misguided Passage [Updated 6/28/09]

Post by Gontolmon »

Loving it good sir! Keep it up!
ROFLWAFFLE!

Re: Katawa Shoujo: Misguided Passage [Updated 7/1/09]

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

I'm quite sorry for these late updates, my mind isn't want it used to be.
I've got to recharge my imagination tank and I'm already starting to put this stuff on the Ren'Py engine game.
If someone would like to help me out with anything, PM me.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."