Yamaku's Swimming Pool

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:But yeah, I think Rin could swim. Floaties on her upper arms? That would look cute too. And I bet just using her legs would propel her with amazing strength.
I meant floaties like this :p
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Probably shouldn't be too hard on H&H. I felt the same way about the girls for a long time too, that thinking about them in a sexual way was somehow a defilement of their purity. Eventually I got over it and can have ecchi thoughts about the girls easily enough, even though I'm not a huge fan of hardcore hentai.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Right now, it's pretty cold. Even the thought of indoor pools takes a leap of the imagination. Nice warm baths or showers, however...

Which reminds me, it must take a bit of time for Hanako to wash all her hair. Seeing as it goes down to just about her butt and all. Not sure what the chlorine in pools would do to that nice shiny jet black hair of hers.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Never really thought about the characters in a sexual way anyway...I have only utmost respect for the characters.
Not sure if you meant to imply respect and attraction are incompatible concepts but it kinda reads that way...And that's pretty awful if so.

I mean, I have nothing but respect for Hanako but I'd still do terrible, Jesus-offending things to her...*cough* Ahem.

So yeah, Yuuko route. How might that go? :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Never really thought about the characters in a sexual way anyway...I have only utmost respect for the characters.
Not sure if you meant to imply respect and attraction are incompatible concepts but it kinda reads that way...And that's pretty awful if so.

I mean, I have nothing but respect for Hanako but I'd still do terrible, Jesus-offending things to her...*cough* Ahem.

So yeah, Yuuko route. How might that go? :mrgreen:
Hmm, speak for Hisao, not for me. He's the one that made her feel like she had to have sex with him to keep him around. Hisao's blunders and Hanako's feelings of inadequacy aside, why else do you think I keep doing "If I were Hisao" scenarios? Just showing my love for a character that really brightened my life, is all.

As for Yuuko, we should invite her to the swimming pool. That might give some more great ideas for a route involving her! :mrgreen: I can just see it now, she has an accident near the pool and the Master of Romance jumps in and helps her get out... or something... romantic sounding... eh I'll just stop for now. :lol:
Atario

Post by Atario »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Oh, right. I didn't catch the innuendo.
Um. The innuendo was only a joke to make a boring explanatory post halfway entertaining.
Never really thought about the characters in a sexual way anyway.
Whuh? What did you do during the actual H-scenes?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Depends on which H-scene. During Hanako's? Cried. Painful History tends to move me to do that. During the other girls'? Just kinda nodded my head and accepted it as an intimate part of a really good story. Was kinda grossed out a bit during Lilly's. Didn't expect her to have sex that much. Twice in one weekend! I was glad Hanako doesn't have that strong a sex drive.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

II otoh loved the sex scenes. I think Lilly would have been in danger of coming off as little miss goodie two-shoes otherewise. The fact that shes a sexual person makes her seem a bit more multi-dimensional.

Same with Emi. Shes cute as a button, but also a bit of a sex machine. To be honest, shes about the only one whos sex scenes got me going right from the first. :D

And as I've said before. Hanako has normal sexual desires, but shes just too afraid to let it show. Consdiering how long shes held back, I think with a good dose of affection and TLC I she'd blossom quite spectacularly.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

^Like she did in the hotel room in Sisterhood? Yeah, that was loving and romantic, matter of fact. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy it too. I guess there's a certain joy with being able to have a girl all to yourself that no one else wanted, and she's all yours and always can be yours. I guess that's part of the reason Hanako appeals to me so much. What so many others considered worthless, I consider a treasure made in Heaven. And a girl like Hanako, truly is that precious. :mrgreen:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And of course the challenge is to convince her you really do think shes beautiful.

Oh, and as for chlorine and Hanako's hair that was mentioned earlier, thats why must pools have showers.

Really the one person I can see having the most fun at the pool is Emi. I can see her batting a beachball around, swimming laps, starting splash fights with Miki, swimming down and tickling feet, or dragging Hisao under for a kiss. :)
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Challenge accepted. :) It's the words together with the actions that would truly make her feel beautiful. It's not in Hisao's character to do so, but I could see him writing her a note and dropping by the library to give it to her.

As for all the pool stuff about Emi, I agree with all of it except the last part. That's Hanako's job. :wink:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:
As for all the pool stuff about Emi, I agree with all of it except the last part. That's Hanako's job. :wink:
Hee! Works for me too.

(Gets a mental image of a submerged Hanako, floating, slowly waving her arms as her long hair billows around her....and heads off to his bunk)
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

pandaphil wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:
Hee! Works for me too.

(Gets a mental image of a submerged Hanako, floating, slowly waving her arms as her long hair billows around her....and heads off to his bunk)
:lol: You snuck that last bit in there. My mental image is currently of Hanako following Hisao around (since that's what she's doing in my game currently) and Hisao leading her to a nice private corner where he can kiss her. A lot. Preferably on the neck too, and not just the lips. :mrgreen:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:He's the one that made her feel like she had to have sex with him to keep him around
Ahhhhhh, no. That is entirely incorrect and you need to go replay the route in question if you think otherwise.

Just because her perception is so inconceivably damaged that she believes that doesn't mean he caused her to believe it. In fact, it proves he didn't because she very clearly did all of that herself.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Okay, I chose bad wording. I meant the way he decided to back off and go study and talk to Yuuko made her worry. Or something to that effect. Can't find the best words right now.