Hype

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Hype

Post by pandaphil »

I'm still here, though I admit that a lot of my coments are posted out of despiration or boredom and don't always make a lot of sense.

There just isn't that much to talk about anymore. But, I still like it here.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I only found out about KS in September of this year, and I'm basically here for the fanfic.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Atario

Post by Atario »

pandaphil wrote:I still like it here.
I do too. ^⌣^

Offtopic, but: I've always wondered where your avatar image comes from, and no image search has helped me.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I'm still here, though I admit that a lot of my comments are posted out of desperation or boredom and don't always make a lot of sense.

There just isn't that much to talk about anymore. But, I still like it here.
Stuff to talk about ran low pretty early on. Honestly, there probably would've been more to discuss pre-release, what with all the speculations and anticipation and such. But the people are still here and new ones still pop up, so it's a good place to me. And the fanfic sections and other places are still pretty active. And whenever I do move on, I'll probably pester people for Skype and other communication means. :lol:

@Atario: Nice smiley face, how'd you make that? And if memory serves, he made that avatar in some sort of character creator game.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Atario wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I still like it here.
I do too. ^⌣^

Offtopic, but: I've always wondered where your avatar image comes from, and no image search has helped me.

Yeah, what Xan said. Personally its the new faces that keep me going. The enhusiasm of people who come here after just discoverign KS is kinda heartwarming, and I like to do my part to make them feel welcome.

And yes, the pic is a shot of my Second Life avatar in her Yamaku uniform. Even gave her a back story.

More info here,

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t= ... 37#p162637

and here.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3227&start=90
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I'm not posting as much latley, but I still read the forums several times a day. I';m trying to catch up on my fanfics at the moment.
Not Dead Yet
Atario

Post by Atario »

Oh, wow. Second Life. I kinda forgot that existed!

Oh, and she's 16? So much for her H-scenes!

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:Oh, wow. Second Life. I kinda forgot that existed!

Age of consent dude/dudette.
It matters :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:Oh, wow. Second Life. I kinda forgot that existed!

Well, at least when she first came to Yamaku. Could be older now. :)

One of the things I didn't like about KS. Everyones in their final year. Doesn't leave a very big window for telling stories.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

pandaphil wrote:Doesn't leave a very big window for telling stories.
Scuse me what? Do they suffer a mandatory death after the graduation? What stops you (or anyone) from developing story further into life? Virtually nothing. Yes, schoolgirls are kinda fetishy and stuff, but she can always wear that uniform during the intercourse, you know.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

wazuzu wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Doesn't leave a very big window for telling stories.
Scuse me what? Do they suffer a mandatory death after the graduation? What stops you (or anyone) from developing story further into life? Virtually nothing. Yes, schoolgirls are kinda fetishy and stuff, but she can always wear that uniform during the intercourse, you know.
Well of course. But I was thinking more about stories set in the school, and developing friendships between the various students. Later in life is fine, but I'm very interested in the school.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

My soul seems to be trapped in school as well. In my dreams I have where I'm in school, I'm always late to class and rushing to my locker or something weird. Or finding out I missed homework or something. Damn, next time I have any control over a school dream, I'm heading straight for the library.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:My soul seems to be trapped in school as well. In my dreams I have where I'm in school, I'm always late to class
As far as I know a lot of people dream/dreamed about being late to class, but for some reason when that happens in my dreams I'm able to teleport from home to class in an instant and no classmate gives a fuck :lol:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote: Damn, next time I have any control over a school dream, I'm heading straight for the library.
I've had only a few lucid dreams in my life. Man they're really awesome, too bad I wasted most of them on superpowers because I had them before knowing about KS so I wasn't able to make my dreams somehow related to KS. :(
Last edited by Firewind on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:Oh, and she's 16? So much for her H-scenes!
Uh, yeah…? That's exactly what I was implying. She's not of age, therefore there can be no H-scenes.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:Oh, and she's 16? So much for her H-scenes!
Uh, yeah…? That's exactly what I was implying. She's not of age, therefore there can be no H-scenes.
Japan, Age of Consent: 14
80% of the United States, Age of Consent: 16
Most of the goddamned world, Age of Consent: 16

People get the "oh you have to be 18 to have sex" thing because of something called SoCalization.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.