Lilly's good end
17%
Hanako's good end
6%
Rin's good end.
20%

Total votes: 35

Guest Poster

Re: Poll: What is the saddest good end ?

Post by Guest Poster »

Heh, I'm not even sure if I'm the one who first mentioned that little theory. It's been around for quite some time.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Yet dispite the discussion, Shizune seems to have a huge lead. Thanks to Misha no doubt.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:So the 3 choices don't determine Lilly's growth, but rather Hisao's.
You're really good at this, y'know? It's almost like you wrote everyone's favorite fanfic or something…
What connection would writing a fanfic have with basic ability to analyze a story? :?

@Atario: She really has no choice but to leave the initiative to him. He spends the entire route just going along like a dumb lost dog, he's gotta get kicked into doing something for himself somehow. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Atario

Post by Atario »

Xanatos wrote:What connection would writing a fanfic have with basic ability to analyze a story? :?
A fanfic? Not a whole lot, necessarily. The widely-acknowledged preeminent fanfic of a whole fandom? Probably some correspondence between the ability to pick important things out of a story and to put important things into a story, n'est-ce pas?
Xanatos wrote:She really has no choice but to leave the initiative to him.
Disagreed most heartily, mon ami (what is with the French today?). She could take the initiative. Even something like "Do you have any feelings about this at all?" would work wonders…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Atario

Post by Atario »

pandaphil wrote:Yet dispite the discussion, Shizune seems to have a huge lead. Thanks to Misha no doubt.
I think it's more about the lack of any "hey we're in a freakin' sweet romantic relationship" to it. It's kind of like they just agree to go their separate ways (even though they don't explicitly break up or anything, as far as I recall). It would be very easy to see it as an amicable breakup ending.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Atario wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Yet dispite the discussion, Shizune seems to have a huge lead. Thanks to Misha no doubt.
I think it's more about the lack of any "hey we're in a freakin' sweet romantic relationship" to it. It's kind of like they just agree to go their separate ways (even though they don't explicitly break up or anything, as far as I recall). It would be very easy to see it as an amicable breakup ending.
Add to the fact I (and from what hearing others think, I believe many other people as well) never really felt like they're in a relationship to begin with. And before you say anything, I said FELT. This is probably because while both Hisao and Shizune's acknowledge and talk to each other the way you'd expect a boyfriend and girlfriend to talk to each other, their actions in the route seem to be those you'd expect from a "Friends with benefits" relationship, not an actually romantic relationship. Come to think of it, IIRC, the only times they kiss is in the sex scenes.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

Lianam wrote:Come to think of it, IIRC, the only times they kiss is in the sex scenes.
I had to double-check to make sure, but apparently it doesn't even happen during the confession at Tanabata. Weird.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:Disagreed most heartily, mon ami (what is with the French today?). She could take the initiative. Even something like "Do you have any feelings about this at all?" would work wonders…
Yeah, and that would just be more of her having to lead Hisao along, again. You can't have a relationship when getting your partner to express any manner of honesty or feeling is like pulling teeth. Even when she lays it all out for him, he doesn't take the hint or the opportunity to voice protest. He just resigns himself to it all right from the start like that suicidal duck resigned itself to being the filling in a hungry cat's sandwich in that one Tom & Jerry cartoon.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah, I would say Shizune's end definitely. It seems so... distant and unromantic, considering everything else everyone has been saying as well. Hisao says "I love you" and she doesn't say it back. Most unromantic. If it were me, I'd be busy making out with Hanako. Most likely in her dorm room before Lilly comes back. :lol: