Just finished Lilly Arc...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Re: Just finished Lilly Arc...

Post by Xaredian »

Solistor wrote:Yeah man, the first time I ran that arc I was like "GOD DAMMIT WHERE DID I FUCK UP"
and then I heard the music box
I really do love that scene.
It makes you think that you've fucked up somewhere...
And then, BAM.
You find out that Lilly never got on the airplane, because she heard Hisao.
Kyler Thatch wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Fun fact: Hisao died. Everything after the heart attack are hallucinations during his last moments of life.
Lilly's good end, or all of the game? :P
Each time I hear people say stuff like this, I think of the, was it a fanfic, or a game theory? That Hisao was in a coma for the whole ordeal after Iwanako confessed to him.
Mute wrote:every goddamn game can have a coma theory
My favorite coma theory is the one for Mass Effect. Would have been a better ending, tbh...

You pick one of the colors at the end of Mass Effect 3, you "die", the scene plays as normal, but right at the end, you wake up on the ship, in the first game, after being giving a vision of the things to come. Think... Groundhog's day, the movie... that type of thing.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xaredian wrote:You pick one of the colors at the end of Mass Effect 3, you "die", the scene plays as normal, but right at the end, you wake up on the ship, in the first game, after being giving a vision of the things to come. Think... Groundhog's day, the movie... that type of thing.
Everyone complains about Mass Effect's ending. I will make this one comment before possibly causing a thread derail:
Mass Effect is a Sci-Fi Space Opera. They're not supposed to have a "yay everyone lives happily ever after ending" like many fans wanted. What they got were the choice of three endings that were perfect, for the genre. That's it. besides, "Destroy" option can have it so that only Reapers are destroyed with a high enough EMS and Shepard survives
*redacted comment*
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Steinherz wrote:
Xaredian wrote:You pick one of the colors at the end of Mass Effect 3, you "die", the scene plays as normal, but right at the end, you wake up on the ship, in the first game, after being giving a vision of the things to come. Think... Groundhog's day, the movie... that type of thing.
Everyone complains about Mass Effect's ending. I will make this one comment before possibly causing a thread derail:
Mass Effect is a Sci-Fi Space Opera. They're not supposed to have a "yay everyone lives happily ever after ending" like many fans wanted. What they got were the choice of three endings that were perfect, for the genre. That's it. besides, "Destroy" option can have it so that only Reapers are destroyed with a high enough EMS and Shepard survives
*redacted comment*
It'd more of an "Endless loop" if Bioware went with this Coma Theory...
Ever read the Circle series, by Ted Dekker? That series, technically, has no ending.
But, this will be my last comment on the topic of "Better endings for Mass Effect", as it's started to derail the thread...
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.