What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Xanatos »

AkioVuadan wrote:When Hisao was running after Lilly at the airport and he had that heart attack. I cried like a little bitch at that scene. Especially when he kept going forward even though he knew that he was having one. Man... :'(
Depending on whether or not he raced Emi earlier, it's ironic that he's willing to kill himself over a run in that scene. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

Now that I've replayed Shizune's route, I figured out what the scene with Misha on the rooftop was. Specifically, it was "Look Ahead". So... yeah.

Mostly the impact for me came from how eerily reminiscent it was of a certain rooftop scene from another VN, Yume Miru Kusuri.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Xanatos wrote:Depending on whether or not he raced Emi earlier, it's ironic that he's willing to kill himself over a run in that scene. :lol:
Had he raced Emi, he wouldn't be running after Lilly. Because he'd be dating Emi.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

bhtooefr wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Depending on whether or not he raced Emi earlier, it's ironic that he's willing to kill himself over a run in that scene. :lol:
Had he raced Emi, he wouldn't be running after Lilly. Because he'd be dating Emi.
Or possibly Shizune.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Oh, right, forgot about that way to get on Shizune's route. Either way, not Lilly.
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
AkioVuadan wrote:When Hisao was running after Lilly at the airport and he had that heart attack. I cried like a little bitch at that scene. Especially when he kept going forward even though he knew that he was having one. Man... :'(
Depending on whether or not he raced Emi earlier, it's ironic that he's willing to kill himself over a run in that scene. :lol:
I'm betting Lilly drug his ass to the nurse, then out to the track and introduced him to Emi right after he got out of the hospital.

"Hisao, I'd like you to meet your new running partner. Because we're not going through this again."
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I'm betting Lilly drug his ass to the nurse, then out to the track and introduced him to Emi right after he got out of the hospital.

"Hisao, I'd like you to meet your new running partner. Because we're not going through this again."
You mean re-introduced him, right? Hisao already knew of Emi during Lilly's route :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

:lol: Oh man, it'd be the biggest dick move in gaming history if Lilly's good end, after the heart attack, Hisao wakes up in the nurse's office instead of the hospital and the above scene played out. Essentially making Lilly's good-end route just a really long way to get onto Emi's route. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

And I'm almost certain that once Hanako and Hisao got back from their little trip into the city, Hanako went behind Hisao's back to tell Nurse that he had had a heart flutter (leaving out the bit about it happening because of sex, but Nurse figures it out anyway), and Emi gets involved that way.

So that's two routes that could have Emi getting involved like that. (In fact, I think that way also has Hanako and Emi becoming quite close friends. The only reason they haven't really is that they don't ever have a reason to talk much.)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

bhtooefr wrote:And I'm almost certain that once Hanako and Hisao got back from their little trip into the city, Hanako went behind Hisao's back to tell Nurse that he had had a heart flutter (leaving out the bit about it happening because of sex, but Nurse figures it out anyway), and Emi gets involved that way.

So that's two routes that could have Emi getting involved like that. (In fact, I think that way also has Hanako and Emi becoming quite close friends. The only reason they haven't really is that they don't ever have a reason to talk much.)
They still wouldn't have much reason to talk. Emi helps get Hisao into better shape, great...But that provides zero incentive for Hanako to start chatting her up. :lol:
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Well, except Emi makes a diet plan for Hisao, and Hanako cooks a significant portion of his food. And she'll want to be involved in the diet plan.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

bhtooefr wrote:Well, except Emi makes a diet plan for Hisao, and Hanako cooks a significant portion of his food. And she'll want to be involved in the diet plan.
Arranging a diet plan isn't exactly friendship-fostering activity. :lol: But if it went that way, Hanako would just get caught between her two friends. She wants to follow Emi's plan but Hisao really would like a steak fried in chipotle-butter batter. Whatever will she do...
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Still, I think it would get them talking. That's the important part, then I think the friendship would grow from there. They've actually got a lot in common (although one of those things is complexes that both keep them from getting close to others).
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Haning Hanako cook for him would depend on how serious their relationship gets. Whether its puppy love, or if they start actively spending most of their time together (including Hanako sneaking into his room at night). I can see Hanako gettign up early to come watch and Emi breaking the ice by asking Hanako about his diet, whether hes seeing the nurse like he should, etc.

But hey, in the world of fan speculation, just about anything is fair game.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I was under the impression that she was preparing a fair amount of meals for both him and Lilly during the VN, even. (But that Lilly also prepared a fair amount of meals.)

It's just that she sometimes experimented, and when she did, Lilly knew to be careful.