9%
Manly Picnic
2%

Total votes: 447

MegaMoto

Re: POLL: First girl you went for

Post by MegaMoto »

Xanatos wrote:
AledanTheGreat wrote:But the reason for Emi's popularity is...
Emi has popularity?
Well Emi's my favorite girl so yes I'd say she has some popularity because I'm sure some people agree with me.
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

MegaMoto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
AledanTheGreat wrote:But the reason for Emi's popularity is...
Emi has popularity?
Well Emi's my favorite girl so yes I'd say she has some popularity because I'm sure some people agree with me.
She might be popular because she's a common first choice.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

i think emi is the most popular because we only know about hisaos dilemma at first. we dont know much about everyone else. if we knew background info on the other girls, we may pick them first.

all we know is that hisao needs to get more healthy, so we are fixated on his health. that eventually leads to lemons and anal-erm i mean hisao being more healthy.
no hidden message in here
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hitman555z wrote:i think emi is the most popular because we only know about hisaos dilemma at first. we dont know much about everyone else. if we knew background info on the other girls, we may pick them first.

all we know is that hisao needs to get more healthy, so we are fixated on his health. that eventually leads to lemons and anal-erm i mean hisao being more healthy.
That would explain it...Except we know plenty of background info on everyone after playing, so favorites would change if that were the primary factor.

My favorite is still Lilly.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Xanatos wrote:
hitman555z wrote:i think emi is the most popular because we only know about hisaos dilemma at first. we dont know much about everyone else. if we knew background info on the other girls, we may pick them first.

That would explain it...Except we know plenty of background info on everyone after playing, so favorites would change if that were the primary factor.

My favorite is still Lilly.
my fav is still emi since that was the first route i went on, so initial feels started from there. hanako brought out tears from me, but rin definitely has some deep seeded feels. i didnt get that impact until some days ago.
no hidden message in here
TheVUP

Post by TheVUP »

I went for... No, more precisely I crashed into Emi.

Sorry, Hanako my dear. Me with Emi, it was such an accident.
Til I finally died, which started the whole world living
sennit

Post by sennit »

Its easy when you think about it. The childish nature, level of determination, and stubborn disposition are cute things that Emi has going on. With that said, and after playing through all of the story lines, Emi remains one of my two favorites. Along with Lily, whom I didn't go for until my fourth play through. How foolish of me to wait so long -_-
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

sennit wrote:Its easy when you think about it. The childish nature, level of determination, and stubborn disposition are cute things that Emi has going on. With that said, and after playing through all of the story lines, Emi remains one of my two favorites. Along with Lily, whom I didn't go for until my fourth play through. How foolish of me to wait so long -_-
More likely it's just because Emi's the easiest path to get stuck on. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Xanatos wrote:
sennit wrote:Its easy when you think about it. The childish nature, level of determination, and stubborn disposition are cute things that Emi has going on. With that said, and after playing through all of the story lines, Emi remains one of my two favorites. Along with Lily, whom I didn't go for until my fourth play through. How foolish of me to wait so long -_-
More likely it's just because Emi's the easiest path to get stuck on. :lol:
No... well yes, but still no.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Emi's path the easiest to go down? Hmm I don't feel that way. I would think that most people would take into consideration Hisao's heart condition during that first choice in Emi's story, I know I did.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Fealow wrote:Emi's path the easiest to go down? Hmm I don't feel that way. I would think that most people would take into consideration Hisao's heart condition during that first choice in Emi's story, I know I did.
That's why keeping at it would make more sense, seeing how he went there on doctor's orders.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Comrade wrote:
Fealow wrote:Emi's path the easiest to go down? Hmm I don't feel that way. I would think that most people would take into consideration Hisao's heart condition during that first choice in Emi's story, I know I did.
That's why keeping at it would make more sense, seeing how he went there on doctor's orders.
"Go for it..." has a very different meaning to something like "keep at it". And the story itself backs me up on that point.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

That's how I always viewed it. Trying to race Emi was just asking for trouble. It's pretty much going against what the doctors told him to do.
Not Dead Yet
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

Oddball wrote:
That's how I always viewed it. Trying to race Emi was just asking for trouble. It's pretty much going against what the doctors told him to do.
I think there's a certain VN player logic going on where regardless of whether or not you think the main character will get in trouble for it (though they probably will), it won't result in an instant game over via horrible, painful death. Or if it does, oh well, that's what saves are for.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

I thought the chance of getting another opportunity to get closer to Emi would not be thrown out the window simply by that one choice at the track (however I was proved wrong). I'll admit it felt a bit obvious which choice would have been in favor of Emi, but at the same time I was not expecting it to be down to that one event. Regardless of that though my first play through was aimed at Hanako so I picked the options that I thought would keep me closer to her.