You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:Speaking of waifus, the 2013 waifu wars are on if anyone cares to make a thread on that. :lol:
Yeah, but you have to have a reddit account that's at least a month old to vote, which makes this something I no longer care about.
Not Dead Yet
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

hitman555z wrote:
Solistor wrote:OT: If you have dreams in Yamaku starring the cast and nobody else, you might be a redneck playing too much KS
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1242.jpg

but i sure as hell wish emi was real lol
Shut up Kenji, you're a cartoon- your opinion is invalid.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
HayStack44

Post by HayStack44 »

...the thought pops into your head appropos of nothing that all the girls have...how can I put this...very closely tended ladygardens. And then realise that that includes Rin.

And yes I know about the anime/manga 'thing' about this particular subject, but nevertheless Emi must be a *very* good friend...
Topham

Post by Topham »

HayStack44 wrote:...the thought pops into your head appropos of nothing that all the girls have...how can I put this...very closely tended ladygardens. And then realise that that includes Rin.

And yes I know about the anime/manga 'thing' about this particular subject, but nevertheless Emi must be a *very* good friend...
I'm kinda confused about what you're saying but are you saying that you've been playing too much KS when you think about the girls' vaginas?
You know this is a dating sim, right?
With sex scenes?

Clearly you haven't played enough KS, then.
                                        I miss her.

Rin>Suzu>Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune
Haven't done Lilly's route yet, and have only done good endings so far.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Topham wrote:
HayStack44 wrote:...the thought pops into your head appropos of nothing that all the girls have...how can I put this...very closely tended ladygardens. And then realise that that includes Rin.

I'm kinda confused about what you're saying but are you saying that you've been playing too much KS when you think about the girls' vaginas?
You know this is a dating sim, right?
With sex scenes?

Clearly you haven't played enough KS, then.
Actually, apparently that whole thing is because the artists didn't like drawing pubic hair, so all references to it was cut (except for Emi and Lilly obviously)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

"Ladygardens"...You mean they groom their pubes? Just say that. :P

And yes, Emi is a very good friend...Or Rin is just incredibly dexterous with her feet.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Xanatos wrote:

"Ladygardens"...You mean they groom their pubes? Just say that. :P

And yes, Emi is a very good friend...Or Rin is just incredibly dexterous with her feet.
im going with emi being a very good friend. rin walks in on an intimate moment between emi and hisao and doesnt have any weird reaction. didnt rin have a period during emis story also? emi and rin are pretty close.
no hidden message in here
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

hitman555z wrote:rin walks in on an intimate moment between emi and hisao and doesnt have any weird reaction.
Now I have to wonder if Rin also happened to walk in on Emi and the ex-boyfriend once upon a time.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Kyler Thatch wrote:
hitman555z wrote:rin walks in on an intimate moment between emi and hisao and doesnt have any weird reaction.
Now I have to wonder if Rin also happened to walk in on Emi and the ex-boyfriend once upon a time.
possibly. that would also explain the lack of any odd emotion and just a calm expression.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hitman555z wrote:
Kyler Thatch wrote:
possibly. that would also explain the lack of any odd emotion and just a calm expression.
You realize that the fact that she's Rin explains that, right? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Xanatos wrote:You realize that the fact that she's Rin explains that, right? :lol:
you realize rin fact rin is rin rin, rin?
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

hitman555z wrote:
Xanatos wrote:You realize that the fact that she's Rin explains that, right? :lol:
you realize rin fact rin is rin rin, rin?
Don't spam
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

You have been playing too much KS when... You play it all day for 3 days in a row because you have time off work and then continue to emotionally abuse yourself after the paths you finish by seeking out and absorbing anything that adds onto them in the form of reading material, thus making yourself an emotional wreck with constant palpitations at the thought of certain scenes, dialog and music.

I think I'll survive though... After all I've still got more KS to play :D
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fealow wrote:You have been playing too much KS when... You play it all day for 3 days in a row because you have time off work and then continue to emotionally abuse yourself after the paths you finish by seeking out and absorbing anything that adds onto them in the form of reading material, thus making yourself an emotional wreck with constant palpitations at the thought of certain scenes, dialog and music.

I think I'll survive though... After all I've still got more KS to play :D
Wait until you hit 100%...Then come talk about emotional wreckage. :P
HayStack44

Post by HayStack44 »

When you cheer at your keyboard when, just out of curiosity having only heard about it recently, you check that awwnime bracket thing and notice that Lils and Hanako have been kicking arse and taking names :lol: