Random minor things that appeal to you

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Re: Random minor things that appeal to you

Post by Xaredian »

Solistor wrote:Walking in the city at night with no direction in mind. I grew up mainly in the country, and when we did move into the suburbs I was pretty damn sheltered. It'd be nice to experience walking aimlessly through a city like in Rin's route.
I'm the complete polar opposite. I use to live in a million+ populated city, then moved out to the country.

I like, how, in theory, none of the students needed to leave the campus. As there was a Nurse, food (don't know about dinner, though), the whole deal. It made me get a feeling of nostalgia. As I use to live on a campus, similar to that, with my family, as my father was a dorm director for a year there. Just, the campus wasn't one for students like the ones at Yamaku.

I, also, liked how many of the students were given free reign to where they wanted to go after studies were over.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Xaredian wrote:I, also, liked how many of the students were given free reign to where they wanted to go after studies were over.
If only regular school had always been that way...I sometimes got permission to bail if I finished a test early (and once got to bail on an actual test because I was the only one to ace the previous test) but it wasn't free reign in theory...I was always told I could go chill at the library. Naturally, in practice, I just went wherever. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Izzy epic

Post by Izzy epic »

One scene really sticks out was emi's route when they were in the bus travelling to her mothers, the author described how the sound of her prosthetic leg tapping together and other passengers notice it and stare at them, Hisao notices it but Emi doesn't.
This practically describes there relationship at that moment, Hisao sees the cracks and feeling the pressure of these cracks while Emi pretends everything is fine, happy with the distance and how she is treating Hisao, not really giving much thought about how this effects Hisao.

The situation between Emi and Hisao, Hisao does not know where he stands with Emi and is stuck in this arkward awful feeling situation. The tapping of her legs, oblivious to the attention it's bringing really stood out and a well written scene.

Not sure if i explained that well but does any one else think this towards that scene?
Technomancer

Post by Technomancer »

I, personally, would love somewhere like tree/ hill where Rin goes.
I like being completely alone with just me and myself.
Just completely fall into your own thoughts.
I don't really know how to put it into words...
Image "He wouldn't wake up...The one time he actually needed me and I wasn't there for him!”
Image "Then, please accept my first gift to you, Hisao."
I'm not good with words... what am I doing in a fourm...
Atario

Post by Atario »

Bailey wrote:Hmmmm... Being able to go somewhere like the roof of the school at lunch would be pretty cool. so would having my school on top of a mountain.
My University was on mountainous terrain. It was pretty, but the climbing got real old real fast.

But I agree about the roof thing, that would be sweet.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
masterchiefr75

Post by masterchiefr75 »

I would love to be in any class that studies Code Geass World History.

Umber

Post by Umber »

Mutou, as a teacher, appealed to me. (I guess I'd die of boredom after the first week but I wouldn't care until the second.)
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Having a student council that actually does stuff.
All power to the council!
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
RdnLS

Post by RdnLS »

Hanako's private spot in the library is one of my favorites.

The library in my university is always packed and I'd love to go to a place where I can be alone and read a non-educational book.
There is no greater woe than in misery to remember the happy times
- Inferno: Canto V
Numb

Post by Numb »

I'd just like a place where I'm not the only one with a condition. Being with other people who have some form of disability is comforting, even if it's only for a minute.

That aside, I'd like a school that appreciated the festivals and how much work goes into them. Where I live (Scotland) that never happens, it's actually considered weird to have a desire to go to them in my school, and as such almost all of them are cancelled.This is part of the reason I want to leave the country and live in Japan, because the culture here is long gone in comparison. I also want to celebrate Tanabata for myself one day :wink:
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
RdnLS

Post by RdnLS »

Numb wrote:I'd just like a place where I'm not the only one with a condition. Being with other people who have some form of disability is comforting, even if it's only for a minute.

That aside, I'd like a school that appreciated the festivals and how much work goes into them. Where I live (Scotland) that never happens, it's actually considered weird to have a desire to go to them in my school, and as such almost all of them are cancelled.This is part of the reason I want to leave the country and live in Japan, because the culture here is long gone in comparison. I also want to celebrate Tanabata for myself one day :wink:
Pretty common in Oriental countries. I'm Asian, and my past 2 schools (before I moved to Canada) had grandiose school festivals, even inviting some of the most popular local artists to perform and for the most part, it's ran by students. My friends from Korea, HK, and Singapore tell me the same stuff. I've lived in Asia for so long that I've taken the festivals for granted, only ending up missing every single aspect of it. From the food stalls, game stalls, performances, dances, and the festive feeling, I wish Canada had the same stuff.
There is no greater woe than in misery to remember the happy times
- Inferno: Canto V
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RdnLS wrote:I wish Canada had the same stuff.
Same here, except in America and I was never in Asia. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I love the scenes in Hanako's and Rin's routes set in the city at night. I love cities, I love nights, so those two bits really appeal to me. (The fact that the scene in Hanako's route has jazz doesn't hurt, because I also love me some jazz.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Going to a school where the only staff are apparently two teachers, a nurse, and a librarian would be nice.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Xanatos wrote:Going to a school where the only staff are apparently two teachers, a nurse, and a librarian would be nice.
It's actually run by an army of clones it just want's you to think there are than many.