Random minor things that appeal to you

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ritter Delorges

Random minor things that appeal to you

Post by Ritter Delorges »

Which random details of the KS universe seem particularly appealing to you?

I don't mean what you liked best from a literary perspective. It's not so much about parts of KS that you enjoyed reading. And I don't mean the central elements like your relationship with the girls or anything too closely connected to that either. Are there any random things or locations, especially from the 'background', that you would love to have or do? I am not thinking of you hypothetically entering that world but having a reasonable real world equivalent.

Would you want to have a tea house like the Shanghai nearby? Would you like to find an unused room and claim it for tea breaks? Have a curry bread picnic? Your own stuffed cat?

For me it's a studio like the one Rin uses. I am not sure I can explain why properly. In the story the studio does not exactly have the most positive associations. I don't have any recognizable talent in any art, so I am not even sure what I would need it for. However the idea of having a having a place like that really appeals to me. That it is rather spartan and inconvenient as living quarters only adds to the appeal. For some reason I have always enjoyed crashing in random places and living a very improvised life for a while. That could be the first night after moving sleeping on the floor between unopened boxes or the time when I spent several days at a student conference sleeping on the floor of an abandoned rectory. I hate camping though.

What about you?
Last edited by Ritter Delorges on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bailey

Re: Random minor things that appeal to you

Post by Bailey »

Hmmmm... Being able to go somewhere like the roof of the school at lunch would be pretty cool. so would having my school on top of a mountain.
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

I think that I would have liked to have the experience of living at the dorm. We had dorms at my old high school, but that was reserved for kids living in the provinces, and my home was close enough that school was walking distance away. (Well, sort of. Walking distance can be pretty far for me, I just like walking that much.)

Also probably being the sole member of a club. Only for literature instead of science.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

lemons
no hidden message in here
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

I'm not as opposed to school uniforms as I once was (American Student-Public schooling). It's really nice seeing someone out of the uniform, it's kind of a way to see who is closer to you. I think that seeing a character outside of the uniform was a nice touch to the game.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Do Random minor things that bug/make you wonder about to you count? :D
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Ritter Delorges

Post by Ritter Delorges »

Lianam wrote:Do Random minor things that bug/make you wonder about to you count? :D
I have to admit that I totally misread this question at first and now I am curious what you have in mind.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

I'd love to spend some time at that summer house.
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

Walking in the city at night with no direction in mind. I grew up mainly in the country, and when we did move into the suburbs I was pretty damn sheltered. It'd be nice to experience walking aimlessly through a city like in Rin's route.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I'd have liked to spend lunches on my school's roof...

And I often snuck off into empty rooms but I never had any tea available. :(
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

To be able to go to a new school and immediately become friends with girls. Yea that would be nice. Also I'd love to have a neighbor like Kenji, because why would you not ?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MegaMoto wrote:To be able to go to a new school and immediately become friends with girls. Yea that would be nice. Also I'd love to have a neighbor like Kenji, because why would you not ?
Because he's insane...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Xanatos wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:To be able to go to a new school and immediately become friends with girls. Yea that would be nice. Also I'd love to have a neighbor like Kenji, because why would you not ?
Because he's insane...
Why would you not want a crazy neighbor. You could film it and put it on internet.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MegaMoto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Because he's insane...
Why would you not want a crazy neighbor. You could film it and put it on internet.
...True. Then that ginger kid on Youtube can get angry and yell about how feminists totally have souls.

Also, another minor appealing thing: People in KS are basically decent. Much less so in reality.
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

Xanatos wrote: Also, another minor appealing thing: People in KS are basically decent. Much less so in reality.
Jigoro?