Who would you choose to voice the characters?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AMerePerson

Re: Who would you choose to voice the characters?

Post by AMerePerson »

Bailey wrote:
Ye, I think it's this thread where me and some other guy talked about Millbee's voices. I would choose him to voice all of the characters :)
Some of his voices would work a lot better if they weren't so obviously male. That and Akria's voice just wouldn't work in a practical sense. I do agree that his voices would not be a bad base for the character's voices. Then again, Hisao's voice would probably do better if it didn't have Millbee's accent.
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

AMerePerson wrote:
Bailey wrote:
Ye, I think it's this thread where me and some other guy talked about Millbee's voices. I would choose him to voice all of the characters :)
Some of his voices would work a lot better if they weren't so obviously male. That and Akria's voice just wouldn't work in a practical sense. I do agree that his voices would not be a bad base for the character's voices. Then again, Hisao's voice would probably do better if it didn't have Millbee's accent.
Akiras accent is by far the best, every time I see him in the game, he is a man :P
And Millbee's accent makes Hisao's voice better
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

A lot of Millbee's narration actually doesn't work at all.

Misha and Yuuko, for instance.

I actually like his narration of Rin, although it's definitely not quite female enough. Same goes for Hanako, but to a greater extent on not being female enough.

The only voice of his that's actually headcanon for me, though, is his Nurse voice. His voice for Hisao (which is just his voice) works, but it's not headcanon level.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

bhtooefr wrote:A lot of Millbee's narration actually doesn't work at all.

I actually like his narration of Rin, although it's definitely not quite female enough. Same goes for Hanako, but to a greater extent on not being female enough.

The only voice of his that's actually headcanon for me, though, is his Nurse voice. His voice for Hisao (which is just his voice) works, but it's not headcanon level.
Again, Akira's voice is flawless. Definitely headcanon level. ;)
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Bailey wrote:

*Cough*Jigoro*Cough*
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

Lianam wrote:
Bailey wrote:

*Cough*Jigoro*Cough*
I'm working my way through Millbee's playthrough of Shizune's route atm, I'm looking forward to hearing that voice :P
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

The fact that Millbee's voice is definitely male does strike a problem with Misha and Yuuko. I think the voices would be better if a female were casted with similar voices as the ones he used..
bcmandude

Post by bcmandude »

I think Romi Paku/Park would be good as the seiyu for Akira.
100% completion!
Finished Routes (in order of completion): Rin, Hanako, Shizune, Emi, Lilly
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Never mind voices, I wanna figure who'd play them on the screen. Naturally, Daniel Radcliffe would have to be Kenji.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

Xanatos wrote:Never mind voices, I wanna figure who'd play them on the screen. Naturally, Daniel Radcliffe would have to be Kenji.
David Tennant as Mutou?
Also, how would cosplayers work? A separate voice for an actor/actress isn't impossible
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

AMerePerson wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Never mind voices, I wanna figure who'd play them on the screen. Naturally, Daniel Radcliffe would have to be Kenji.
David Tennant as Mutou?
Also, how would cosplayers work? A separate voice for an actor/actress isn't impossible
They would work by putting on costumes. You know, because that's what they do.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I couldn't. They all have their own voices in my head and it would be immersion-crushingly weird hearing anything even slightly different.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"