Hype

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Hype

Post by pandaphil »

Yeah, I've always wished I was here in those early days too. I think the game had been out for a year already before I discovered this place.

But as others have said, its hard to think of new subjects that haven't been talked to death about. Its only the ocassional influx of new faces that keep the place interesting.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

pandaphil wrote:But as others have said, its hard to think of new subjects that haven't been talked to death about.
Then let's talk to death those topics some more! :D
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

We're an easy going bunch here. You want to talk about something, amke a topic. We'll talk about it.
Not Dead Yet
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Oddball wrote:We're an easy going bunch here. You want to talk about something, amke a topic. We'll talk about it.
And for the second time today...
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

pandaphil wrote:Yeah, I've always wished I was here in those early days too.
I'm kind of glad I wasn't. Coming in when I did, I was able to ease my way into the community a little more rather than feeling like I was being swamped. There's a lot less noise to filter out, which is a blessing when you're a lot less capable of filtering :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Bailey wrote:I think an "Off-Topic" section of the forum would help to be honest, but I'm not sure if it could be/would be added.
It could but it won't. That point's been made clear many times. :lol: And if you'd like to say you've been lurking around before a project was even done, you're too late for KS. But you can say it for the sequel ripoff spinoff spiritual successor.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

Xanatos wrote:
Bailey wrote:I think an "Off-Topic" section of the forum would help to be honest, but I'm not sure if it could be/would be added.
It could but it won't. That point's been made clear many times. :lol: And if you'd like to say you've been lurking around before a project was even done, you're too late for KS. But you can say it for the sequel ripoff spinoff spiritual successor.
But what about this?

Also plugging this in because this project interests me. :D
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Bailey wrote:Although I know I missed the main hype of the game, I feel sort of dissapointed that I look at the amount of current people on the forums and then I see that the most at one point was over 500.
What happened? Why did people leave the forums?
im still here, creeping in the background lol.

but yea, it happens every now and then that people will come and go due to life. as the saying goes "life happens"
no hidden message in here
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah I was one of the late bloomers too, discovering the game almost a year after it's release, and knowing nothing of the pre-production. But now, a year after that, I'm still with KS in full swing. Talking about it a lot, sharing it with my friends, etc. My KS reading has slowed down, but that's because I'm so busy creating the characters in this other game... heh.
Atario

Post by Atario »

This is kinda neat. I always assumed most of the people here were involved at least from, say, mid-first-year of the release. I'm heartened to see a lot of other post-first-anniversary types like me.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:This is kinda neat. I always assumed most of the people here were involved at least from, say, mid-first-year of the release. I'm heartened to see a lot of other post-first-anniversary types like me.
I'd have been here from the release day if I hadn't forgotten. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Sleverin

Post by Sleverin »

I stepped into the game itself pretty late into the...game? Yeah, it's a crappy pun, but I'm stickin' with it. Looking back, I only got into the game right about the time it had been out for about a year. A good recommendation from a fellow commenter at Gameological Society, I honestly wasn't exactly sure what to make of the whole idea when I first heard of it. I only signed up to the forums the other day after taking a look and seeing that it is still rather active around here. Especially the art section...which you'll see me lurking around the most! So yeah, I'm a slowpoke when it comes to a lot of stuff, but whatever, the forums are still here! :o
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

I am still the fan, I just don't like these forums, so I quit at some point.
Tachikoma

Post by Tachikoma »

Wow this place has changed a lot since I last logged in. Can't say I was an active poster, but I lurked a lot. Good to see the place is still up and running. :)
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Haven't been here in a while as well. KS is a story that will stay with you, but you will move on as well.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."