What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Recidivism

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Recidivism »

I will admit to crying the most undignified tears possible at every route. Face completely soaked, quietly sobbing, the whole package. Emi's route when she finally talks about her father, Hanako's on multiple occasions, Shizune's around the time when you talk to Misha on the rooftop, Rin's when she kicks Hisao out of the rooftop and during the ending scene, and during Lilly's route every scene after Akira tells you about the summons.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Katawa Shoujo hurts during the moment, but you become a better person for it and the stories are so well written.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Recidivism wrote:Rin's when she kicks Hisao out of the rooftop and during the ending scene,
Ending Scene?
Wait... oh god... you got her bad end didn't you?
You NEED to replay it and get the good ending. Oh god, the feels. :cry:
Sea wrote:
Bailey wrote:I'm kinda skipping through Rin's route, mostly because I'm not enjoying it and because it's moving pretty slowly :P
I hate you now. Go die.
But if he dies, how can he experience the beauty of Rin's route?
Bailey, honestly you're not doing yourself a favor- Rin can be frustrating at times, but she can equally entertaining. Just stick with her route and don't skip- trust me, that route probably has the greatest 10 consecutive sentences I've ever read.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Recidivism wrote:Rin's when she kicks Hisao out of the rooftop and during the ending scene,
Woah what.

... Damn, Rin's bad end is hardcore as fuck.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

Finished Rin's route now guys, you can calm down XD
I'll admit that it was good, so you can stop with the death threats now :)
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Bailey wrote:Finished Rin's route now guys, you can calm down XD
I'll admit that it was good, so you can stop with the death threats now :)
Good... Good...

Do I make my point through Youtube videos a lot, or is just me? :oops:
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Woah what.

:lol: Maybe he meant the atelier.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:
Woah what.

:lol: Maybe he meant the atelier.
I can just imagine Rin shouting "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!" as she kicks him off the rooftop :lol:
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
AMerePerson

Post by AMerePerson »

Bailey wrote:
I can just imagine Rin shouting "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!" as she kicks him off the rooftop :lol:
I can't. That doesn't seem very Rin to me. It would be hilarious though.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Bailey wrote:I can just imagine Rin shouting "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!" as she kicks him off the rooftop :lol:
Funnier options:

"I DON'T EVEN LIKE ORANGES, HISAO, WHAT THE FUCK"

"I'M RIN!"
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Recidivism

Post by Recidivism »

I did mean the Atelier, and I got Rin's good ending, I just wept anyway. It was a well written ending.
Xillandon

Post by Xillandon »

Emi's scene where she finally opens up to Hisao. The fact that she took the advice and was working up to the hardest things to say killed me. I thought that it was a brilliantly well done climax to her story.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Every scene that played "Cold Iron", "innocence" or "painful history". I can't listen to any of those songs without my stomach knotting up even though I love listening to them! I didn't exactly cry, but I easily could have gone over the edge at any point with my watery eyes and gut wrenching feels. If I had to chose one scene though it would be... Hanako's good ending, both of them on the floor crying with "innocence" playing was just too much to contain.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Fealow wrote:Every scene that played "Cold Iron", "innocence" or "painful history". I can't listen to any of those songs without my stomach knotting up even though I love listening to them! I didn't exactly cry, but I easily could have gone over the edge at any point with my watery eyes and gut wrenching feels. If I had to chose one scene though it would be... Hanako's good ending, both of them on the floor crying with "innocence" playing was just too much to contain.

I'd add "Comfort" to the list too, since it plays at the very end of Hanako's good ending during the present giving scene. Many D'awwwwwws were given listening to it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

This isn't exactly about crying, but the number one scene I keep going over in my head, as far as Comfort is concerned, is "Reaching Out". I just think of all the different responses Hisao could have had that would have prevented any kind of backsliding toward the bad end. I mean, back in high school I was a really shy guy, but damn. One on one, alone with the girl of your dreams... even a shy introvert like me could have come out with it in that kind of setting. My only problem in high school was that I never got any alone time with the girls I wanted so much. But nowadays, I don't clam up for that anymore. I'm much more outgoing. Maybe it's just me.
AkioVuadan

Post by AkioVuadan »

When Hisao was running after Lilly at the airport and he had that heart attack. I cried like a little bitch at that scene. Especially when he kept going forward even though he knew that he was having one. Man... :'(