If it were real!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Antonymous

Re: If it were real!

Post by Antonymous »

The sad part is, probably none of them. I'd think Hanako was cute and Misha was hot, but realistically I'd never talk to Hanako and I'd think Misha was annoying because all I'd ever see her do is bitch people out for Shizune. If I really had to guess one it'd be Rin, I find her funny and cute and I don't think anything would've changed my perspective on that (except her friendship with Emi, who would be constantly on my ass about my weight and health shit like that).
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

I'd probably be annoyed by Shizune, I would never have even met Lilly, I don't think I would talk to Hanako. Rin is pretty funny, and I kind of would want to run with Emi, but I never had incentive IRL. But I would probably get mad at Emi at her stubborness (I never try hard), so I would get a Emi bad ending, if lucky. If unlucky, I'd fall off the RoD.
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

I thought i had answered this, but I guess it was another thread.
I would end up on Shizune's path, seeing as I'm equally competitive and I would easily see what would piss her off and what wouldnt. I think I might lose it if I was in the position with her dad though...
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
Xillandon

Post by Xillandon »

For me the best person would almost definitely be Emi. I exercise just as much as she does every day. Also I cannot stand when close friends and people I care about aren't at their best, so I have a lot hope that me and her would hypothetically work out (AKA not get the bad ending). In fact, when I was going through Emi's story I thought it was almost scary how my thoughts regarding a situation with her would pretty quickly be echoed by Hisao's.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Bailey wrote:I thought i had answered this, but I guess it was another thread.
I would end up on Shizune's path, seeing as I'm equally competitive and I would easily see what would piss her off and what wouldnt. I think I might lose it if I was in the position with her dad though...
I'd end up pissing Shizune off too much to stay on her path...But I wouldn't be able to resist pushing her buttons either. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Okay, I've probably answered something like this before, but the more I think about it the more my answer changes, and will change. Here's my answer as of this moment in time...

First, I have to assume that, rather than just entering Yamaku (which, being nearly as blind as Kenji, I suppose I could :|), I'm going in after having recovered from a heart attack. While I'd find Shizune attractive, Misha would annoy me way too much, and I would not appreciate the full-court press to join the Student Council.

I've never been a particularly social person, so I would probably wind up gravitating toward the library and talking Yuuko at first. Once I started recognizing that Hanako was there regularly (and being driven away by Yuuko's neuroses), I would probably try and strike up a conversation with her after a few days, and I'd like to think that we'd eventually at least become friends. Of the canon five, I'd probably have the best chance at having a relationship with her.

As for the others...Emi is probably the type of person I'd be most drawn by, but I doubt we'd ever do more than eat lunch on the roof together occasionally, as I never did like to run. Lilly I'd only meet through Hanako, and I'd definitely enjoy talking to her, but that would be the extent of it. With Rin, I would definitely appreciate her quirkiness, but not enough that I'd go and join the art club, or spend hours sitting in front of a mural.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

Xanatos wrote:
Bailey wrote:I thought i had answered this, but I guess it was another thread.
I'd end up pissing Shizune off too much to stay on her path...But I wouldn't be able to resist pushing her buttons either. :lol:
Shizune is forgiving, as long as you admit she is your favourite ;)
Hanako used to have no scaring... But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.
Recidivism

Post by Recidivism »

I'd get along with Rin best, and she's the kind of person that I would actually seek out to talk to, just for the conversations that sound like something out of some absurdist fiction. After her, the likeliest option would be either Emi or Shizune. Both of them are the type of people that I actually get along with pretty well despite my rather calm personality.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

The way in which Hanako acts would peak my curiosity, which in turn would get me talking to her (after much anxiety about what I would actually say) where it went from there though, who knows?

But if I really had to choose a real life waifu out of them all... It would have to be Emi. I think we would get along on really well, I'm a bit of an intellect that requires encouragement to a certain degree and Emi is Emi. Not the smartest thing on no legs, but she has plenty of enthusiasm to pass around, it's like we compliment each other ^^
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fealow wrote:The way in which Hanako acts would peak my curiosity, which in turn would get me talking to her (after much anxiety about what I would actually say) where it went from there though, who knows?

But if I really had to choose a real life waifu out of them all... It would have to be Emi. I think we would get along on really well, I'm a bit of an intellect that requires encouragement to a certain degree and Emi is Emi. Not the smartest thing on no legs, but she has plenty of enthusiasm to pass around, it's like we compliment each other ^^
Complement. Compliment is a different word. Yes, it's confusing.

I couldn't stick with Emi if she insists on depriving me of things that are delicious. :lol: If I need enthusiasm, I'll go find Lilly to get it in a more contained form.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Complement. Compliment is a different word. Yes, it's confusing.
I said I'm an intellect, not an academic lol.

You really do get off on pointing out mistakes don't you >.>

Anyway, god bless you Emi!
Sinwolf154

Post by Sinwolf154 »

Defiantly Lilly or Hanako, they are both so adorable. I'd say Rin as well but I think I might get frustrated by random comments all the time. The absolute worst would be Shizune, I'm not one who likes an overly aggressive person like that.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I always enjoy threads like these, and I don't mind repeating the same exact things over and over to increasingly different people, or even the same people over and over, for that matter. The response however, takes a few what ifs. What if it was me 11 years ago, in high school? I may have fallen for Lilly at that point. I had a thing for blondes back then and really kind blonde girls were even better. Oh, I made so many mistakes back then. Learned from them too, thank God. But hey, now that I'm suddenly back in my 18-19 year old mind again, I'll continue. I used to go to the library several times during school. Had hard projects to work on. Seeing a girl like Hanako there, definitely would have caught my interest. Girls who don't talk much are thinking much, and the mystery and curiosity would have just eaten away at me to no end. Unfortunately, I may not have had the confidence to approach her to speak to her. But chances are, I would have written her a note, and casually stopped by to hand it to her, or maybe have looked around in my lunch period to see if she was there, and given it to her then. Ha! That brings back memories. Half the school is in that lunchroom, so I'd have had a 50% chance of seeing her there. She'd probably be a bit isolated and sit by herself. And wouldn't that have been interesting, to slowly approach her and sit down and say hi. I can see it all now. Over the period of a few weeks or maybe a month or two, romance ensues. Gosh, she's just so adorable. Scars wouldn't scare me or keep me away, not by a long shot. In fact they'd do the reverse, they'd make me want to talk to her more, and I'd be prepared to give a good verbal assault on anyone who'd ridicule her for them.

Then after all the hype, I'd gently take Hanako's hand as we leave the lunchroom. My, that was interesting to imagine. If there's even that one new person that might be looking, I'll say the same thing again. Or maybe just copy and paste since I suck at repeating myself word for word.
NotSoClassy

Post by NotSoClassy »

I'd say Emi. If I was Hisao and I had Arrythmia, I would have done everything I could to stay as healthy as I can (cause Im afraid of suddenly dying). Wich means running. Wich means Emi.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hmm, looking over past responses here, I'd have to express my interest in wondering how Shizune would react to constantly being called Shicchan. Not just from Misha, but from Hisao too. When you first meet the girls and Misha says "Just call her Shicchan!" and she blushes and signs telling Misha that's a no go. If I were Hisao in that part, I'd be like "Okay, Shicchan! No problem!" and see how she reacts.