Hideaki

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

simpleDvorak

Re: Hideaki

Post by simpleDvorak »

U.T. Raptor wrote:
Rednal wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that Hideaki is actually a girl, and the developers are just messing with us by making us think she's a crossdressing guy... I'm going to reserve judgment on the matter until I have some clear evidence from the game itself. XD
And then Hideaki was an Innovator...
Oh lord, no...... xD
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.
There is an art, it says, or rather a knack to flying.
The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
abscess

Post by abscess »

The posts above have made me wonder if Hideaki will ever really make it to this chart:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk13 ... ide_01.jpg
Taken from Sankaku.
Edit: Pic is to big. Direct link will have to do
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:The posts above have made me wonder if Hideaki will ever really make it to this chart:
Taken from Sankaku.
Traps Mugshots? They should put those on decks of playing cards like they did for all of Sadam Husseins' generals and government officials. Hmm are there 52? I did not count. :lol:
(I bet there would be a cat/trapfight over who got to be the Queen of Hearts in the deck.) :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

Woah, all pretty cute! :shock:
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Bara wrote:
abscess wrote:The posts above have made me wonder if Hideaki will ever really make it to this chart:
Taken from Sankaku.
Traps Mugshots? They should put those on decks of playing cards like they did for all of Sadam Husseins' generals and government officials. Hmm are there 52? I did not count. :lol:
(I bet there would be a cat/trapfight over who got to be the Queen of Hearts in the deck.) :lol:
I would love to have a deck of cards like that. I would be able to make endless fun of my friends' sexual orientations while playing card games.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Bara

Post by Bara »

Validus Razgriz wrote:I would love to have a deck of cards like that. I would be able to make endless fun of my friends' sexual orientations while playing card games.
Come to think of it, I bet a deck of cards like that would sell pretty well at an anime con. :lol:
Using all those characters from so many different sources would be hard to do probably without getting into legal stuff that makes my eyes roll back inside my head. :roll:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Bara wrote:
sifian wrote:
Bara wrote: Half? You might be a pesimist. It could go as high as 80%. :roll:
I still think that number is low. Of the people who are interested enough in KS to actually post on the official forums, do you really think that more than 5% of them would refuse to play out one plotlines because it was a trap? Curiousity is a powerful force in the event that libido wavers.
Only the 5 girls drawn on Raita's charachter sketch page will get the H.B.I. (Hisao Beef Injection). :lol:
No matter the path there should be no questions of people being "driven away"from any path. Hideaki won't have a path. Hideaki is a side charachter. This means no intiamate scene with our "virtual penis", Hisao.
Now anyone who wants to get into Hideaki and Akira; well, I guess they will have to take that into fan fic or whatever they please. (What the heck is that anyway? Trap on reverse trap? Dang if I know how to classify all the errrrr... subtleties.) :lol:
From what the devs posted on Fakku it looks like Shirakawa will be an option for a H-scene but if they include her I don't see any reason not to expect other side characters with H-scenes
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
G3n0c1de

Re: Do you like Hideaki?

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bara wrote:but I would not call it totaly impossible for Hideaki to be an EXTREMELY underdeveloped female.
Who knows, maybe Shizune hoarded all the boob genes?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Bara

Re: Do you like Hideaki?

Post by Bara »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Bara wrote:but I would not call it totaly impossible for Hideaki to be an EXTREMELY underdeveloped female.
Who knows, maybe Shizune hoarded all the boob genes?
Now that would be taking competition/sibling rivalry TOO far!! :lol:
There is a skewed logic to it though...

Lattyware

Post by Lattyware »

Everybody is gay for Hideaki.
Xenokitten

Post by Xenokitten »

Wow I thought it was a girl too :) I should've known since I am a chobits fan that the name Hideki is a male name. Of course there's been games/anime where guys/girls have oppositely gendered names - so who knows. She/He is cute :) I love the character designs in this game.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Lattyware wrote:Everybody is gay for Hideaki.
So if you were already gay and then went "gay for Hideaki" would that make you straight? Wow, thats a conundrum ain't it. (Either that or just a stupid random thought. I'm thinking stupid random right now and need to wake up.)

bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

Bara wrote:
So if you were already gay and then went "gay for Hideaki" would that make you straight? Wow, thats a conundrum ain't it. (Either that or just a stupid random thought. I'm thinking stupid random right now and need to wake up.)
No, it just means that you're twice as gay.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

bitpeg wrote:
Bara wrote:
No, it just means that you're twice as gay.
Sigh.

I suppose I have to be the one to say it.

"double homo"

also how does going gay turn you straight? :| It's not just reversing your sexuality, it's moving it towards something.
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Also, since Hideaki looks like a girl, wouldn't being attracted to her be straight?