Here's all of Doomish's old shit

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Re: -

Post by Hans PK »

Sea wrote:One of his fics is still up, go to his profile and go the most posted topic, on second thought, don't, I skimmed the last paragraph of the last chapter and am now going to to go huddle in a croner and cry into my pillow for a while, then commit suicide, idk.
Yes, he certainly has a way with words; able to creep you out, horrify you, and leave you gutted and wanting more and...
Oh.
Well... shit.
So, uh... That is a thing; it happened.
What is there left to say?
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

. . . seems he got that one too. Looks like that's all of 'em.
Last edited by Bagheera on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Shail

Post by Shail »

Why is this guy going around deleting his fanfics? I know at least one of them was Hanako related
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Do we really need to know? Maybe he got a professional contract and didn't want his old fanfiction works around on the net any more. We may never know, but we shouldn't speculate too much about it, either. :)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Shail wrote:Why is this guy going around deleting his fanfics? I know at least one of them was Hanako related
Past tense would be more appropriate for your question, but he basically wanted to distance himself from everything he ever wrote.
I actually frequent a somewhat absolutely terrible forum called Facepunch because I am a glutton for punishment, and he occasionally posts there, so here's his explanation: "i saw someone ask why i deleted my stories from pastebin and shit and that's unrelated, it's just because they suck and looking back on it i just cringe". I think that pretty well puts an end to speculation on the matter; it's not because he went pro, but because "they suck". Huzzah, we've cracked the case.
Linky for proof

I thoroughly disagree with him and his reasons, but I believe that, as they say, life sucks, shit happens, and then you die, so get on with it.
What is there left to say?
Dream

Post by Dream »

I know this is quite a necro, but to be honest i always had the impression the incredibly negative reception some of the fanfics had played a more significant role than what seems to be assumed. Of course it was ultimately a distaste with the technical aspects of it but i don't think all the "oh Doomish your writing is so dark oh how disturbing" should be discarded either.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Does it matter?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Can these threads be deleted?
Doomish

Re: Here's all of Doomish's old shit

Post by Doomish »

I've updated the OP with a link to my crap that I have also put in my signature. Sorry I got rid of it all. Do with it what you will, I have no part in it anymore.
Loeloe95

Post by Loeloe95 »

Wow, umm hi Doomish I guess. I never got a chance to read any of you're stuff before. Glad I finally am able to read it!
*Edit* And just for the record I totally don't judge you for wanting to clean your plate of you're old works. Because Honestly I've done it to once before.
Favorite girls Rin=Lilly>Misha=Hanako=Emi>Shizune
Favorite Routes Lilly>Rin=Emi>Hanako>Shizune

INFP
pip25

Post by pip25 »

Thanks, Doomish. :) I think your decision is hugely appreciated by many people here. Best of luck with your future endeavors. :)
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Thank Doomish. I've always enjoyed your works, and I am glad that you have put them all in a neat little place for us to consume. I hope that whatever it is you'll be doing from now on works for you.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Holy crap, awesome. This needs to be brought to Comrade's attention for the GFFA.
Doomish wrote:This used to be the Braving the Storm thread (which was not archived).
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
Wait... is that "it was not archived and therefor lost forever" or "it was not archived like the others"?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Steinherz wrote:Holy crap, awesome. This needs to be brought to Comrade's attention for the GFFA.
Doomish wrote:This used to be the Braving the Storm thread (which was not archived).
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
Wait... is that "it was not archived and therefor lost forever" or "it was not archived like the others"?
Thats going to be problematic, i can hardly add an entry to a mediafire link right?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Comrade wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Holy crap, awesome. This needs to be brought to Comrade's attention for the GFFA.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
Thats going to be problematic, i can hardly add an entry to a mediafire link right?
Just post it on pastebin and link it here, I'll add it and update the file myself.