Katawa inspired anime

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Lulzipus

Re: Katawa inspired anime

Post by Lulzipus »

I am playing this close to the chest, but I can reveal one thing. We aren't calling it Katawa Shoujo. Our reasoning is: a) people won't assume this is an official anime and b) 'Katawa' is not the best word to use. So we have started calling our project Kokoro no shoujou, "Heart Problems".
o mR KaRaS x

Post by o mR KaRaS x »

Not to interject, but doesn't the word Shoujo use the kanji for woman/girl? wouldn't your title be more accurately translate into Girls of Heart or something along those lines? (please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still learning japanese.) Personally though, even with your title, i think it could use some work. Its on the right path from what i feel, i just think it does the VN no justice. Keep in mind its just an opinion, and im easy to work around with a good case for it lol.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

o mR KaRaS x wrote:Not to interject, but doesn't the word Shoujo use the kanji for woman/girl?
症状 reads as Shōjō, and translates as Condition.
少女 reads as Shōjo and translates as Girl.
That's a pun.
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Very clever. Perhaps a little too clever...
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
o mR KaRaS x

Post by o mR KaRaS x »

I see. Thank you Wazuzu.

And on that note, gamera, i agree with you lol.
LayZPanda

Post by LayZPanda »

Is this still going on? I would really like to see this happen!
(If you need help with anything that is not too complicated, I'll be glad to help. I am in the UK/London, and I also have school, so I cannot be trusted to make ends meet, But I can still be useful if needed help :D)
BlueberryBlanket

Post by BlueberryBlanket »

Here's a new one:

Image'

Kudos to Oddball for the idea.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

That's even better than I imagined it. Shizune's expression is just perfect.
Not Dead Yet
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

BRIRRIANT!
Do you take any more requests? Because I love you more with every consecutive pic.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Great work! That's really awesome, but honestly I think Hideaki would never make a face like that. Still it's funny :lol:
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
motokid108

Post by motokid108 »

If it's not too late, i may be able to do a Jigoro voice if he is to be present
Hanako≥Shizune>Lily>Natsume>Miki>Yuuko>Emi

ImageImage
matty_poo

Post by matty_poo »

motokid108 wrote:If it's not too late, i may be able to do a Jigoro voice if he is to be present
I didn't know they were looking for voices, put me down for that too and some writing if need be.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

(random post)
It would be cool if there was a brief figment of Kenji's imagination, done in the style of all those 80s cartoons made to sell toys. You know, stuff like GI Joe, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, MASK, Spiral Zone, Lazertag, etc.
Dunno why, just thought it was a funny idea.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
Lulzipus

Post by Lulzipus »

Hey, since I hadn't posted this yet, here's a Google Doc for how you guys would like the show to go.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13efS6v ... w/viewform
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

I'd like to say I'm still open for voice acting if you haven't found voices for it yet. I have a bit of a deep, definitively male voice, so I'd probably be better voicing someone like Mutou or Nomiya or something.

Unless you plan on doing non-English voices, in which case I must humbly back out.