How is KS similar to your life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Dream wrote:All my friends are fucked up.
Oh, not physically, I'd hope. (though mentally would be just as bad)

but yeah I'll join Six and be glad I'm not the only one

just kidding, what friends hahaha
Depressing asshole. :lol:

I often find myself wandering outside in the dark for no apparent reason like Rin...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:I often find myself wandering outside in the dark for no apparent reason like Rin...
I used to do that all the time, for pretty much my entire teenage years growing up. I kinda stopped though since I moved out on my own and I'm living in the city. Whenever I'm back in my hometown I wander around still, but that's usually just because I'm stumbling home from whatever bars I've been drinking at. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I often find myself wandering outside in the dark for no apparent reason like Rin...
I used to do that all the time, for pretty much my entire teenage years growing up. I kinda stopped though since I moved out on my own and I'm living in the city. Whenever I'm back in my hometown I wander around still, but that's usually just because I'm stumbling home from whatever bars I've been drinking at. :lol:
Eh, I doubt I'd stop whether I lived in the city, alone, or whatever. :lol: Can't say I've ever had to stumble anywhere though.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Dream wrote:All my friends are fucked up.
Friends? You don't need "friends" when you're with us. :twisted:
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Sometimes, I see people, just like in the VN.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Sometimes, I see people, just like in the VN.
Lilly is not amused. :|

I wish I could say I got to eat lunch on the roof like Emi...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rterman wrote:Unable to transfer or express certain emotions through my writing - analogous to Rin.
That's less a Rin thing and more a "conveying stuff through writing can be a pain in the ass" thing. :lol:
Ascension

Post by Ascension »

I've actually been trying to figure this out for a few days. Umm... I'm not disabled, exactly, though I do have certain emotional issues/mental problems that make it very hard for me to be around other people for too long. And I occasionally pull a Rin and make complete sense without making any sense. You know, if that makes sense.
My darkest day becomes my finest hour;
This infinite shadow possesses no power
Dream

Post by Dream »

Much like Hisao, i tend to be rather contemplative and unsatisfied regarding my life and the (lack of) direction it is taking. I also tend to be rather introspective and have a melancholic disposition, so we are similar in that aspect.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Much like Hisao, i tend to be rather contemplative and unsatisfied regarding my life and the (lack of) direction it is taking. I also tend to be rather introspective and have a melancholic disposition, so we are similar in that aspect.
I think many here could say the same. Melancholic disposition seems to be a common thing amongst KS fans.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Dream wrote:Much like Hisao, i tend to be rather contemplative and unsatisfied regarding my life and the (lack of) direction it is taking. I also tend to be rather introspective and have a melancholic disposition, so we are similar in that aspect.
Hisao seems to be more Leukine than Melancholic. But maybe that's just me.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Hisao seems to be more Leukine than Melancholic. But maybe that's just me.
Pretty much. He's the protagonist, after all.