Music that makes you think of KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

marian11

Re: Music that makes you think of KS

Post by marian11 »

This makes me think of Hanako. Its probably due to the fact that both her and Sasori have a rough past.
xoxin

Post by xoxin »

This reminds me of the good routes in general.

Also,

Mass Effect 3 music is pretty amazing in general. The part at 0:54 in particular reminds me of all the sad moments and moments where the girls have been there for Hisao and vice versa.
Characters:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Shizune>Emi
Stories:
Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

xoxin wrote:

This reminds me of the good routes in general.

Awww, that's lovely. You're right, it's a really good "Happy ending/Toward the future" song.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I believe I posted it before, but I don't think I gave any explanation. Exile Vilify reminds me of Hanako an awful lot. She cuts herself off from others and questions the intentions of those she does manage to get close to. All ignoring its Portal 2 context of course, though on that note, I do not think GLaDOS would be good for her mental health.

On a brighter note for Hanako, Funny Bunny also strikes me as appropriate, though it can fit for the other good ends as well.

There's One, for some obvious reasons, I guess. I figure that if all the girls somehow merged into a super-disabled being, it would make for an appropriate theme song.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Oatmonster

Post by Oatmonster »

Spirit from the Soul Eater OST always struck me as something that would fit in the Lilly route.
Kick-aha

Post by Kick-aha »

Whenever I'm listening to "Hilf mir" I must think of Hanako. Maybe mostly because of the lyrics... :roll:
cannedcream

Post by cannedcream »

Dead by Stan SB makes me think of Hanako's state of mind.
HayStack44

Post by HayStack44 »

Was on the bus when Mark Ronson/Amy Winehouse - Valerie came on the radio:

For reasons i'm not entirely clear on an image of Misha singing 'Why dont you come on over Shizune.." popped into my head.

Kenji on drums, Hisao on lead guitar, Lilly on Bass, Mutou, Nurse and Yuuko as the horn section, Emi and Rin as backing singers...it was a long bus ride...
Stereotype

Post by Stereotype »

I am not sure what fit with what, but I think the piano pieces add to the emotion felt when playing Katawa Shoujo. I feel as if one in particular, stood out the most

Morning Light by Sean Beeson. I don't know, it just fit for me. Thoughts?
Favorite: Image
Fubard

Post by Fubard »

HayStack44 wrote:Was on the bus when Mark Ronson/Amy Winehouse - Valerie came on the radio:
For reasons i'm not entirely clear on an image of Misha singing 'Why dont you come on over Shizune.." popped into my head.

Kenji on drums, Hisao on lead guitar, Lilly on Bass, Mutou, Nurse and Yuuko as the horn section, Emi and Rin as backing singers...it was a long bus ride...
Serenading a deaf-mute? I can totally see Misha doing that. :lol:

Speaking of Mark Ronson, Inversion has a real Parity-like feel to it. Substantial groovy-ness there.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Doesn't really make me think of KS, but more of Hoitash's H&K series. Not exactly sure why.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Umber wrote:Doesn't really make me think of KS, but more of Hoitash's H&K series. Not exactly sure why.
It fits oddly enough.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
cosmicmustache

Post by cosmicmustache »

When I play "Wiosna," I like to close my eyes before the first note starts, then, as the music hits me, I imagine I'm walking down a bright tunnel. Across the walls come and go scenes from KS, and at the end of this tunnel is the image of Yamaku Acadamy. As I get closer, I can make out Rin painting at her mural and, further on, Lilly and Hanako walking toward the academic building. (I don't see Shizune and Misha or Emi; I imagine the former are in the Student Council room and the latter is at the track!) The song always seems to end before I'm fully there. <sad thing that>
COSMICMUSTACHE

Don't let your life become your prison.

“Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.” - Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore)
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

My friend to whom I read KS just commented to me that she could hear this song fitting into the soundtrack of the game. Not sure myself, but thought it was worth sharing anyway :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Numb

Post by Numb »

I actually think of Rin whenever I hear this and imagine an actual date scene with her having that in place of Red Velvet. It seems to me like it fits her style better, considering the syncopated rhythm matches her somewhat syncopated thoughts and personality. I actually listen to it on endless loop when I'm writing, so if anything "Rinnish" comes into Blossom, blame that song :lol:
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route