Could you?...In real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Could you?...In real life?

Post by Steinherz »

hitman555z wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I'd destroy Rin in her vagina.

:|
i cant even find a proper meme, random picture, or comment for that.
the fuck dude.
I can:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

Steinherz wrote:
hitman555z wrote:

the fuck dude.
I can:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkmagBdYb1qht847.gif
good enough lol
Last edited by Silentcook on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
no hidden message in here
cannedcream

Post by cannedcream »

That seems like the acquitted level of reaction.
Semater

Post by Semater »

I would certainly have gotten annoyed with Shizune's dictator attitude, and chances are I'd ignore her and Misha unless it was something important. Chances are though, I would be spending most of my time with Lilly and Hanako. While I do have a degree of white knight to me, , I'm not afraid to reach out for help when I'm facing a dilemma. I would be a bit more aggressive in trying to get Lilly to stay and would chase after her in the airport, despite having the heart problems. I would certainly also try to learn English (provided I was Japanese), or as I myself, try to learn Japanese by giving her the chance to tutor me.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Steinherz wrote:
hitman555z wrote:

the fuck dude.
I can:
Me too:
Last edited by Silentcook on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semater

Post by Semater »

Brisingr wrote:
hitman555z wrote:

the fuck dude.
I can:
I think this fits the bill for that

Facedesk. When a facepalm is just not enough.
Last edited by Silentcook on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream

Post by Dream »

I honestly can't tell if you guys are playing along Xanatos's joke or are seriously that bothered by it.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
voyance

Post by voyance »

First thing's first, I won't associate myself with Kenji further than acquaintances. I won't be rude to him but I won't be all buddy-buddy with him.

If I had the same health condition, I'll be concerned with my health and be Emi's friend but I won't really be close to Rin. Rin is too random to talk too and I wouldn't really want to put the effort to try and understand her. I would get annoyed with Shizune's personality (competitive AND bossy!). As for Misha, she looks fun to hang out with. I will probably annoy Hanako because I'll try to make her less reclusive and try to be friends with her.

As for my romantic interest, it would probably be Lilly because I'd presume she's beautiful if she were real and she has this odd aura of serenity about her. Well, that's my first perception at least. Emi will passively sway my heart because I'll be spending a lot of time with her. Will I mess it up? Yeah, because I'm too safe and most likely white knight my way through.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

voyance wrote:First thing's first, I won't associate myself with Kenji further than acquaintances. I won't be rude to him but I won't be all buddy-buddy with him.

If I had the same health condition, I'll be concerned with my health and be Emi's friend but I won't really be close to Rin. Rin is too random to talk too and I wouldn't really want to put the effort to try and understand her. I would get annoyed with Shizune's personality (competitive AND bossy!). As for Misha, she looks fun to hang out with. I will probably annoy Hanako because I'll try to make her less reclusive and try to be friends with her.

As for my romantic interest, it would probably be Lilly because I'd presume she's beautiful if she were real and she has this odd aura of serenity about her. Well, that's my first perception at least. Emi will passively sway my heart because I'll be spending a lot of time with her. Will I mess it up? Yeah, because I'm too safe and most likely white knight my way through.
You can't hang out with Misha if Shizune annoys you. They're a package deal. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
PyroOgre

Post by PyroOgre »

If I was Hisao, I would just get with all of them. Alphabetically. Including Misha.

But in all seriousness, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably end up roped into the Student Council because I'd be afraid to say no to them, that and real me would not try to race a TRACK STAR when I know I have a heart thingy.
voyance

Post by voyance »

Xanatos wrote:
voyance wrote:First thing's first, I won't associate myself with Kenji further than acquaintances. I won't be rude to him but I won't be all buddy-buddy with him.

You can't hang out with Misha if Shizune annoys you. They're a package deal. :P
Shizune...I'll tolerate her just to hear the "WAHAHAHAH-" or I'll do something terrible like purposely leave her out but I don't dislike/hate Shizune that much.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

voyance wrote:Shizune...I'll tolerate her just to hear the "WAHAHAHAH-" or I'll do something terrible like purposely leave her out but I don't dislike/hate Shizune that much.
"I don't dislike Shizune that much, I'll just do something terrible to her."

...Good man.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
stateside

Post by stateside »

probably not when I was a high schooler because I was in pretty much the same situation and worrying about my trouble with a new disability and having a hard time adjusting to limiting physical conditions of no longer being "normal"

after a few years and a little experience I learned some sensitivity and no longer made those mistakes. I did in real life meet a girl who had troubles that were much worse than mine. She had a physical problem but even worse she had issues after having been raped by an American G.I. who had no risk of being charged with anything because in Korea they only answer to their commander and the Korean authorities have no jurisdiction, and won't as long as the state of emergency continues (the Korean War never ended it only had a truce declared)

I must have made the right impression she came to my place with a suitcase and stayed. We did no more than hold and cuddle for about a year.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I was already part of the Student Council before, and am familiar with how it works--mostikely, I'd be joining Shizune and supporting her through and through. Technically, this would mean I'd be breathing down on Lilly's neck as Shizune does--probably push her to get stuff done as it is supposed to be.

Realistically, it is barely possible--impossible, if I might say--to run a Student Council with only 2-3 people; 4 is the minimum. Really, how Shizune is capable to run the council with just 2 initally (3 with Hisao) is admirable--you can say she gave up every ounce of her free-time to complete everything, so I'm not surprised if she went a bit pushy towards others if they even dare to stray from the deadline.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

In all honesty?

The only time I used a tree was to get on each girl's path, and even then I kinda knew how to get to each one. Perhaps I'm too proud to see my faults, or just a bit too cocky, but I feel comfortable saying I could get HGE, LGE, and RGE. SGE wouldn't happen since I'd never choose her, so I'd probably get MGE. I'm not romantically attracted to Emi, and as such would probably not go onto her route.

Now, the most likely route? Assuming I go in without previous knowledge, actually, probably HGE or RGE. I've been stereotyped as a grey knight by some of my older friends, the White to my friends and black when I'm alone or with people I don't know. As such, I'd probably try to help Hanako (getting on to her route) and then encourage her to come out of her shell carefully.

Probably would've been immensely attracted to Rin the moment I met her had I not just broken up with an artsy girl. Dunno why, I'm a science-y guy, but I love artists. I just find them interesting beyond compare, and they tend to go well with me. I'm also persistent enough tobring oranges to a girl and peel them for her like some monkey. That said, I'd probably neither yell at her nor smoke with her. I'd watch and help her smoke, but I'd not take part. I've been compared to FMA Wrath in personality (the wise old man with a cold fury underneath) but I can't imagine yelling at the girl I like unless she's betrayed me or done something so immensely stupid that I seriously reconsider her personality.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.