Your first ending?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TacticalBacon

Re: Your first ending?

Post by TacticalBacon »

Firewind wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
then i googled if there was a threesome route with lilly and hanako, i got dissapointed
There's fanart, you know. Still better than nothing.
it doesn't feel the same :c
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
My skype is HakimAthalla21
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

TacticalBacon wrote:
Firewind wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
then i googled if there was a threesome route with lilly and hanako, i got dissapointed
There's fanart, you know. Still better than nothing.
I remember reading something about in the Beta in which Hisao had a fantasy of Lilly and Hanako. Apparently the way it was presented it seemed like it was actually happening... until Lilly said something that broke Hisao's Yuri-filled imagination :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Steinherz wrote: I remember reading something about in the Beta in which Hisao had a fantasy of Lilly and Hanako. Apparently the way it was presented it seemed like it was actually happening... until Lilly said something that broke Hisao's Yuri-filled imagination :lol:
I was already a bit curious about the beta version, but now... I want to play it even more. :mrgreen:
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
xoxin

Post by xoxin »

I died the first time around. The second time I played I accidentally triggered emi's route. I wanted to try Hanako's route though so immediately after triggering act 2 I looked up Hanako's triggers and restarted. I got the good end on the first try.
Characters:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Shizune>Emi
Stories:
Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Steinherz wrote:
TacticalBacon wrote:
Firewind wrote: There's fanart, you know. Still better than nothing.
I remember reading something about in the Beta in which Hisao had a fantasy of Lilly and Hanako. Apparently the way it was presented it seemed like it was actually happening... until Lilly said something that broke Hisao's Yuri-filled imagination :lol:
I always wondered how perverted Hisao is/was. Well, I think this answers my question. Kinda reminds me of myself...
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xaredian wrote:
Steinherz wrote:I remember reading something about in the Beta in which Hisao had a fantasy of Lilly and Hanako. Apparently the way it was presented it seemed like it was actually happening... until Lilly said something that broke Hisao's Yuri-filled imagination :lol:
I always wondered how perverted Hisao is/was. Well, I think this answers my question. Kinda reminds me of myself...
Hisao was originally a Yuri Fan who thought Girl on Girl was hot. Apparently he had a fantasy involving Hanako and Lilly, then a different one involving S&M.

It seems to be there in the VN itself as during Emi or Rin's route:
It would make sense, after all. Emi and I were in close contact the other day...
So what did she and Rin do that got her ill?
Steady on, old lad. Don't go down that road.

He stops himself before going any further :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Steinherz wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Steinherz wrote:I remember reading something about in the Beta in which Hisao had a fantasy of Lilly and Hanako. Apparently the way it was presented it seemed like it was actually happening... until Lilly said something that broke Hisao's Yuri-filled imagination :lol:
Hisao was originally a Yuri Fan who thought Girl on Girl was hot. Apparently he had a fantasy involving Hanako and Lilly, then a different one involving S&M.

It seems to be there in the VN itself as during Emi or Rin's route:
It would make sense, after all. Emi and I were in close contact the other day...
So what did she and Rin do that got her ill?
Steady on, old lad. Don't go down that road.

He stops himself before going any further :lol:
Good boy.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

[/shimmietag]
Xaredian wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
TacticaFirewind wrote: There's fanart, you know. Still better than nothing.
I always wondered how perverted Hisao is/was. Well, I think this answers my question. Kinda reminds me of myself...[/quote]

and simmr001. He's obsessed with that pairing
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Avensovt

Post by Avensovt »

For the first try, I just tried to follow the path that would correspond the most with me. And being a sportsguy, I finally ended up with Emi.

But I admit the girl that made me laugh the most during that 1st act was Rin. So I was a bit "dissapointed" that Hisao finally went the Emi road, but well, Rin rocked my socks :mrgreen:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah, my first ending, I enjoy retelling this story. :mrgreen:

"I'm left wondering about her, even as the classroom fills with the other students and eventually, the teacher."

She pretty much had me at that line. Took a few failed attempts getting onto the route but a few hours later I managed it.
Quantum Toast

Post by Quantum Toast »

Taking the choices closest to what I'd actually do, I somehow managed to get to Rin's good ending. Though there were a couple of 50-50 ones where I could just as easily have ended up on her neutral end or the picnic.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Quantum Toast wrote:Taking the choices closest to what I'd actually do, I somehow managed to get to Rin's good ending. Though there were a couple of 50-50 ones where I could just as easily have ended up on her neutral end or the picnic.
Her choices at times are subtle beyond belief.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:
Quantum Toast wrote:Taking the choices closest to what I'd actually do, I somehow managed to get to Rin's good ending. Though there were a couple of 50-50 ones where I could just as easily have ended up on her neutral end or the picnic.
Her choices at times are subtle beyond belief.
If by "subtle", you mean every choice leads to the same thing... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fikwriter

Post by Fikwriter »

Another one, who fell from the roof. Yup, that's me.

After that, I tried to figure out Hanako's route...
Dunno how I got Rin's at that time.
Well, nevermind it...
I got her "dunno which it was" ending, with a parting under the rain next.
I'm still depressed and despair quietly guides me through Rin's route...
Won't be surprised if I'll have a heart attack.
HotBorscht

Post by HotBorscht »

Mine was the Good ending for Lilly. She intrigued me right away, being blind and all.