Genderbender: Katawa Shonen

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MegaMoto

Re: Genderbender: Katawa Shonen

Post by MegaMoto »

EyesOfLilly wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:Damn that was fast. I'm still in the early stages here. I want to now where I'm going with the story before I really start writing it. All I have that is concrete at the moment is a scene where Emi slaps the shit out of Hisao to calm him (her) down because this is obviously going to be a really serious fanfiction. :lol: How did you do it so fast ? It's actually pretty good although I've never been a big fan of the script format.
When I get down to it I can work pretty quickly, also I find listening to the OST helps a little bit. I had Student Council on loop while writing the parts with Misha and Shizuru foe example
I usually listen to music well I work as well find it helps inspire me at the least. I hope to actually write the first chapter/part/whatever tomorrow, just getting my thoughts put together the past day or so.
Edit: Considering the content of my story I might just end up listening to out of the loop on a loop. :lol:
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Well I finally worked up the courage to post this after sitting on it for hours enjoy ! http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... 22#p170122
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Sorry to dredge this up, but I just had a really odd thought involving a genderswap:
In the actual VN Akira is envious of Lilly's height and bust size.
Would genderswapped Akira have height and penis envy? XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:Sorry to dredge this up, but I just had a really odd thought involving a genderswap:
In the actual VN Akira is envious of Lilly's height and bust size.
Would genderswapped Akira have height and penis envy? XD
Oh my... XD Fic territory, that...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Septic

Post by Septic »

Wait a minute...
do blind guy have a wet dream?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Septic wrote:Wait a minute...
do blind guy have a wet dream?
Well, there is more to arousal than sight so...In theory, sure.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Would a Fkenji be paranoid about patriarchalists taking over the world?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Comrade wrote:Would a Fkenji be paranoid about patriarchalists taking over the world?
The fanart says yes.
Thure

Post by Thure »

Comrade wrote:Would a Fkenji be paranoid about patriarchalists taking over the world?
Ye. Fkenji would be a feminist. :D
Shail

Post by Shail »

Gotta agree with the Hanako one, society today is somewhat retarded on gender differences. All this bitching over "gender equality" yet both are expected to behave differently and have different standards set forth for them. A girl who's shy and anti-social? D'aww aren't you cute ^-^, a guy like that? Potential terrorist/school gunman.
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

For some reason, I can totally imagine female Kenji with a turban.
As cannon, he was a bit afraid to go on public (I guess), and he was way too conservative of himself, so his female version reminds me of arabic women with turban who are desperately hiding themselves from the public, etc.

It's so hard to imagine Misha as male for me. Considering her bizarre hairstyle, I thought that her male version would be something like hipster, I guess. Lot of people said that he would be a bro though...
PyroOgre

Post by PyroOgre »

When I think of Female Kenji, I immediately think of the female college liberal meme, or at least a slightly modified version of it.
Weird Heather

Post by Weird Heather »

PyroOgre wrote:When I think of Female Kenji, I immediately think of the female college liberal meme, or at least a slightly modified version of it.
I think you're on to something. I can imagine Female Kenji as a militant radical feminist who would be right at home in certain university gender studies departments. However, like the male Kenji, she would be the sort to sit in her dorm room, make plans, and get angry, diverting herself occasionally by talking to anyone who will listen about her wild conspiracy theories. Unless something like "The Rise of Kenji" happened, she would never actually do anything. So she wouldn't be all that different from the male Kenji, except that the enemy would be the patriarchy rather than the feminists, and her extremist views would be more politically correct, at least in certain circles.
Jedoisallerfairequelquechose!