Classroom Scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

abscess

Re: Classroom Scene

Post by abscess »

I'd go for 3 and 13 if I could. Tanned and glasses get me, though I'm yet to find a tanned girl with glasses.
Siiiiigh....
Spoon

Post by Spoon »

JamiroquaiAlien wrote:I don't know her name, but I imagine the picture is demonstrating how she ended up in Yamaku to begin with.
I laughed.
"Sometimes I sit for hours weighing the fine distinctions between spunk, pluck, balls, nerve, chutzpah, gall, and moxie."
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Teclo wrote:Aura, when you say that the OC are actually references, but to things that only the devs know, do you mean they're versions of people you know in real life or do they relate to some sort of other in-joke or, er, in-knowledge that you all share? I'm particularly interested in number 4 since that was the one that I was more disappointed didn't feature in the game again (as well as the two tanned girls, but mainly 4).
A combination of both. A few of them are truly original though, as in the artist came up with the design on the spot.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
helmet boy

Post by helmet boy »

anybody else sorta attached to the bionic woman in the bottem right corner?
"t-thank you for H-Hanging out with me"
BURNAN
SHYAN
WHITE KNIGHTAN
KATAWA SHOUJO
Envy

Post by Envy »

Teclo wrote:I'm particularly interested in number 4 since that was the one that I was more disappointed didn't feature in the game again (as well as the two tanned girls, but mainly 4).
In an ideal world I'd also like 4 and 6 in there as side characters that are tools to provide insights in the path characters without having too much focus on them, rather than pair off the path characters.
kobe

Post by kobe »

Haruhiko looks bored, disabled espers/aliens/time travelers, anyone?
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

kobe wrote:Haruhiko looks bored, disabled espers/aliens/time travelers, anyone?
Kenji is a time traveler from a future where the feminists have already taken over the world. He came back to the present to try to head off the feminist insurrection by warning people about it before it happens. But because he's from the future, his mannerisms seem a bit odd to people, and his stories of the feminist conspiracy sound like BS to everyone else.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
flurk

Post by flurk »

kobe wrote:Haruhiko looks bored, disabled espers/aliens/time travelers, anyone?
Rin is an esper. She disappears from time to time to fight in closed spaces. But she sometimes discovers sensitive information during her fights, and because she's still of a very low rank, the higher-ups memory wash her whenever it happens. That's why she appears at odd places, in odd positions (fetal position, etc) and in a daze
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Then... Shizune is an alien, and doesn't speak because she can't understand OR pronounce Earth's language (communicates on a different frequency), and Misha's her robot that translates for her (messages actually broadcast on super-high-frequencies) and is what the alien bosses think is normal human behavior?
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Based on some of the things posted in the shimmie:
Attachments
classroom.jpg
classroom.jpg (144.57 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
Last edited by DuaneMoody on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bara

Post by Bara »

I bet that picture of the guy sleeping in the corner labled "Moot" has already been cropped and is all over by now. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

The girl with the white eye is apparently Natsume. A girl with the name "Suzu" just appeared on the Shimmie, too, and may or may not be the girl in front of Shizune (she doesn't look quite the same).
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

7 looks like a loli Hanako. Without burns, obviously.
Eligre

Post by Eligre »

Lezard suffers from megalomania and the fact he's the only "real" human in the world. I think he should get together with Haruhiko to find some Valkyries. Just a random omake, you know. He looks so weird when not in black and capes, though. Technically, Kenji and Rin would get along with Haruhiko as well, though not with each other, since he likes interesting people.

I am also in favour of Miki. I will be forced to draw a bad doujin if they don't include her at all. :)

(And wow, Hypo! She does! Uncanny... Feminist Clones come to take VNs away from NEETs?)
...Not that my avvy is suggesting anything about Katawa Shoujo. I hope.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Hypothermia wrote:7 looks like a loli Hanako. Without burns, obviously.
Guess you can call her NoBurn-chan until you find out if she has a name. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?