Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dewelar

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by dewelar »

hitman555z wrote:perkins(typo?) brailler
"Perkins" at least should be capitalized. The device is manufactured by the Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, MA (a few miles west of Boston). The friend that I read KS to did some work there while in college.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
hitman555z

Post by hitman555z »

dewelar wrote:
"Perkins" at least should be capitalized. The device is manufactured by the Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, MA (a few miles west of Boston). The friend that I read KS to did some work there while in college.
you may have not read too many of my posts, but i dont type as if this is one of my college papers. i dont even capitalize character names and locations. glad to meet you stranger.
no hidden message in here
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

hitman555z wrote:
dewelar wrote:
you may have not read too many of my posts, but i dont type as if this is one of my college papers. i dont even capitalize character names and locations. glad to meet you stranger.
Heh. In that case, amend my answer to "nope, not a typo". And glad to meet you, too.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hitman555z wrote:i dont type as if this is one of my college papers.
Nobody suggested that you do so in any way whatsoever. He merely suggested that you have some semblance of grammar comprehension. :P

Quite frankly, I've never understood why people insist that basic knowledge is unnecessary online...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
hitman555z wrote:i dont type as if this is one of my college papers.
Nobody suggested that you do so in any way whatsoever. He merely suggested that you have some semblance of grammar comprehension. :P

Quite frankly, I've never understood why people insist that basic knowledge is unnecessary online...
Probably because no one can prove its them.
HarbingerOfOysters

Post by HarbingerOfOysters »

I became very attached with Lilly because she looks, and acts almost exactly like my first girlfriend.
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Main? Lilly. Kinda hard to say why, but, because of her looks, mostly. That and she has a lady-like vibe to her, which i'm highly attracted too. Oh, and we both have a Scottish bloodline.
Side/Minor? Miki. Because she reminds me of a girl I use to know, and liked, though the girl still has both her hands. That and she loves Soccer, and hates math. Just like me.
Overall? Miki wins.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Here's a question: Which male character did you get most attached to? :P

(I like Othello.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Here's a question: Which male character did you get most attached to? :P

(I like Othello.)
Nurse.

I think I'd purposely harm myself just to see him.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Here's a question: Which male character did you get most attached to? :P

(I like Othello.)
Nurse.

I think I'd purposely harm myself just to see him.
Nurse is only cool in Emi's route.
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

(I like Othello.)
So, you want us to take a different taste in this subject?

Nurse, because he's almost just like me...
Happy, positive, cool and collected. And is only serious when needing to get a point across, or something dire has happened.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Shail

Post by Shail »

Well, attatched how? The pure physical attraction I have is Lilly > Shizune > Hanako > Emi = Rin, as far as attraction towards the characters personality, Snoozu(Read Scissorlips fanfic) > Akira = Hanaki = Lilly > Everyone else

The Hanako/Lilly/Akira group has always been a big like for me, the thought of a small group of close friends(all of them being cute girls is nice too) sounds nice to me as someone who had few to no friends throughout his entire life. Overall I'd say the Snoozu character and Lilly would be the most pleasurable to get along with though. I could sit down and have intelligent discussions with Lilly about the various problems that I'm too insecure to take to a psychiatrist, and I don't think she would mind hugging, although Hanako and Snoozu are probably your best choices for cuddlebunny type characters.
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Kozaky

Post by Kozaky »

I'm not as.. far out as Rin but I sometimes tend to do many of the things she does and from the people I've know who have played Katawa Shoujo before, have told me that too and because of this I found her to be more appealing and interesting than the other girls.
Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Kozaky wrote:I'm not as.. far out as Rin but I sometimes tend to do many of the things she does and from the people I've know who have played Katawa Shoujo before, have told me that too and because of this I found her to be more appealing and interesting than the other girls.
So.....where's your wall of text?
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Kozaky

Post by Kozaky »

Firewind wrote:
Kozaky wrote:I'm not as.. far out as Rin but I sometimes tend to do many of the things she does and from the people I've know who have played Katawa Shoujo before, have told me that too and because of this I found her to be more appealing and interesting than the other girls.
So.....where's your wall of text?
Too busy doing other things.
Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi.