Hanako's Story (COMPLETED 18/08/2014)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Shail

Re: Hanako's Story (UPDATED 18/08/2013)

Post by Shail »

*popcorn* Imagine trying to write a Rin's story... the mental dialogue for 5 mins would take pages *drool*
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I know it's probably because I listen to the music every day at work, but it seems like this story just keeps reliving through me over and over. I wish I could share it with more people. The world needs to know who Hanako is and how her beautiful story can change and heal hearts.
Shail

Post by Shail »

If only, most problems like this are solved through the help of friends, or love, my attempts at getting over problems haven't met successful ends, few friends and no love plus an anti-social personality means you're stuck with your problems unless you overpower them, or break down and completely stop caring. Many people have problems like Hanako's(some worst, most not as bad, but same principle), and live with them throughout their entire lives because nobody bothers to get close enough to them to help, when people do they are generally rewarded and make a very good friend, but in general people tend to shun people who are anti-social, an unfortunate cycle that is far too old. :/
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

^Yeah, I've seen that circle replicate far too much myself. People have a very loose and carefree definition of friendship nowadays.
Shail

Post by Shail »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:^Yeah, I've seen that circle replicate far too much myself. People have a very loose and carefree definition of friendship nowadays.
It may be a side-effect of watching so much anime/games/books/movies/etc about people with TRUE friends(Think One Piece and the Nakama relationship), but I have yet to encounter anything close to true friendship between myself or anyone else. Most people are friends with people(initially) out of a desire to see what they can get for themselves, as such when people encounter someone who's shy, anti-social, introvert, etc, people just avoid them and move towards someone easier to get along with, less effort to make friends that way. What people don't know, is that the people they avoid often times will make the best friends, friends you can remember for the rest of your lives, when you have few to none in your circle of friends, you cherish those that you have all the more. When compared to someone with 200 friends who couldn't give two shits about any of them if they really needed help, it makes you question your choice of "friends". The Hanako/Lilly/Hisao/Akira group is a good example of that, Hanako has very few friends but greatly cherishes the few that she has, something to keep in mind next time you go "shopping for friends", quality beats quantity.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

^Yeah man I definitely agree with that. I'm that kind of person, I have few good close friends but cherish the ones I have.
Shail

Post by Shail »

Yeah, I have a large circle of acquaintances, but nobody I would venture forth to call an actual friend. They may call me a friend, but my definition of the word sets the requirements fairly high xD. I have a piss-poor history of relating with people too <_<... For example, when I was about 14, I got into anime(REALLY got into it, obsessing like hell), and I become really drawn to the idea of a cute high school gf with whom I could cuddle, talk to, and wouldn't just want to bang and go spend my money. The thought of having a true "Nakama" sounded great too. Here's my results after graduating..

Only two people were close enough to me that I tried to become "True friends" with them, we jokingly called eachother Nakama(buncha OP nerds, sue me), I moved 2000 miles away from SC and never got to see friend #1 again, still keep in touch on FB but it's just not the same. Friend #2, tried to fucking kill me a few weeks before graduation because I didn't have 20$ to lend him for his "stuff" Nakama Project = Failure

I had a total of 3 "girlfriends" if you'd venture to call them that, more like potential gfs that never quite made it through.
GF #1: We were getting along very well, I even told her I loved her, she hesitated and said the same(That hesitation hurt..) but before we could kiss, she got a phone call and the moment was lost, the next day she died in a car accident(Me at 14)

GF #2: We never got beyond holding hands and telling people we were dating, never did anything beyond that, and already she was cheating on me because I "wasn't there enough", well it's hard to be there when she's out all the time with someone else. (Me at 15)

GF #3: We held hands, talked, I told her I loved her, never got a reply, got so far as to finger her(In an extremely awkward situation I might add...) but never kissed and she never replied to my confession, or mentioned it again(should have noticed this was shit as soon as she didn't reply, but I was so struck with the idea that maybe, just maybe, I could finally get somewhere, and I decided it was just too soon and hoped she'd warm up later), the day after I told her I loved her, she suddenly stops texting me, calling me, and hanging out with me. I find out a week later she's dating some 31 year old guy(she's 19..) and she says it "just sorta happened"(Me at 18)

GF Project: Fuck you all

~Shails I hate people time ~(^.^~)
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

At a personal level, that's good advice. But when I am out working, I have this attitude: I may not like you personally, but I sure as hell will work with you if it meant that things get done. As a supervisor at work, you will get my goat if you say, "I can't work with this fellow because I don't like him/her." I'm not asking you to like the person, I'm asking you to get the job done. If you can get it done, I won't question how you do it, but just do it.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Shail

Post by Shail »

YZQ wrote:At a personal level, that's good advice. But when I am out working, I have this attitude: I may not like you personally, but I sure as hell will work with you if it meant that things get done.
I'm at the point where I'd rather spend an extra hour on a project trying to do it by myself than try to work with other people. My relationship with people is basically (Fuck you, go die: I don't care if you live or die: Random trash I have to walk past: I know that guy/girl, his name is "etc" he/she isn't too bad: Hey bro whats up?: (Relationship I have yet to form yet) True friend(Nakama, girlfriend, w/e) I stopped giving people a first chance though, I just assume everyone is going to suck before I get to know them <_<, been proven wrong on multiple occasions, but still, if you have no expectations of people, they don't let down your expectations as much.

~Shail gets emo when he's tired, but it's too funny to sleep right now, roommate is snoring in his sleep and he talks, recording it to laugh at later.
Edit: not worth it, fat bastard kept me up all night zzz
Last edited by Shail on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Shail wrote:I even told her I loved her, she hesitated and said the same(That hesitation hurt..) but before we could kiss, she got a phone call and the moment was lost, the next day she died in a car accident
:shock:
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Shail

Post by Shail »

Atario wrote:
Shail wrote:I even told her I loved her, she hesitated and said the same(That hesitation hurt..) but before we could kiss, she got a phone call and the moment was lost, the next day she died in a car accident
:shock:
Yeah... been long enough that I'm over it now, but those weren't pleasant times for me. All in all I left high school with a mountain of bad memories and regrets, with a small handful of good memories(Not a single prom, had issues with chicks around prom time, go figure) to counterbalance them. It's one of the reasons I enjoy things like KS so much, it's nice to reminisce(Holy shit I spelled that right o-o) and dream of the memories I wish I'd had, better than sulking over the shitty ones that I DO have. It's a bittersweet process, but it works.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

See, that extra hour which you need to do it alone will not be tolerated at the workplace. Very few employers will, for that matter.

On the prom, I do remember missing my prom night (or the equivalent we have locally) on purpose. Was playing Heroes IV, I believe.

And such is life. So, don't think you're invincible, cause you're not.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Shail

Post by Shail »

Invincible? I wish, I've struggled with many projects trying to take them on alone, but when I work with others their sheer incompetence leads to me doing most of the work anyways. The only job I've had, I managed to make it work because the manager assigned me solo work most of the time, and the few times I had to work with others, they were all decent people, not what I'd call friends but we worked well together. I don't get along well with random strangers though, and you don't get many of those in a working environment, you tend to know those you work with.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I meant life is unpredictable, as what happened to your ex.

Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

People are weird, but I never seem to lose my optimism and hope for the next person. I'll forgive but not really forget. Even still, I like to fix things up and get along with people if at all possible, and if someone makes an enemy of me, it's their decision, not mine.