If you were a character in the KS who would you be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

earthian

Re: If you were a character in the KS who would you be?

Post by earthian »

I'd be a cross between Rin and Misha @__@
Rin around people I don't know, because I tend to be awkward and quiet.
But around friends, more like Misha. I've been told that I'm loud and energetic when I'm with them.

Really weird mix D:
Akira

Post by Akira »

Akira! :D

Except I hate wearing a suit...
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

abscess wrote:
SirMax wrote: Atton was a bitch. The only reason I ever liked him was he had like a billion awesome lines.
Atton is nothing like HK-47. That droid was the shit!
HK-47 was amazing. Did you see that clip from KOTOR 2 where he makes fun of Carth and Bastila? Priceless.

back on topic, I'd say that it's sort of hard to identify with a lot of the characters since they have very extreme personalities. Not to the point of being hard to believe, but very strong and obvious personality traits.
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

Suits are awesome. Seriously. Also, Akira didn't leave me with any impression at all.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

I'd prefer to be Muto 'cause I want to be an educator. Someone needs to be properly corrupting our youth and that might as well be me. :mrgreen:

As to who I believe I am closest to in personality, I can't really say. I identify with each in different ways:
In Hisao I see a milder form of my own cynicism. (My inner monologue is far more caustic.)
Kenji reminds me of my fear of other people.
Rin uses the same tactics to hide in plain sight that I do.
Hanako's past after the fire may dimly mirror a period in mine that explains the first three. (Differing in detail, but similar in principal: Kids are cruel.)
My tendancy to nag is at least equal to, if not greater than Emi's.
I hold grudges the same way Shizune does; by constantly keeping score.
Like Misha, I often have trouble identifying when things are better left unsaid.
Muto's lack of regard for, or an understanding of, the mores of social status is something we have in common.
Yuuko shares my awkwardness in dealing with new people.

Unfortunately Akira, while giving a good first impression, hasn't had enough game time for me to really form an opinion. Hmm, perhaps my initial dislike of Lilly was due to my inability to see any flaws in her that I could identify with to make her human for me. There are certainly endearing characteristics to all of them (including Lilly. She's just too damn perfect so far, which is why I find her boring.) that I see in myself (or want to), but listing those as well would turn this post into a full blown (and probably self-serving) essay.
bitpeg wrote:The closest might be Rin due to apathy.
Only if it's feigned apathy. Remember how stressed she gets about finishing the mural after you meet her in town with Lilly? She works pretty damn hard to get it done on time, too. You have to realise that she painted the entire wall in less than a week (it was barely started when Hisao first saw it) and was in an uncomfortably awkward position the entire time. That takes a certain amount of determination, if not outright passion. Aloof I'll give you, but apathetic Rin most certainly is not.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

vermithrx wrote:
bitpeg wrote:The closest might be Rin due to apathy.
Only if it's feigned apathy. Remember how stressed she gets about finishing the mural after you meet her in town with Lilly? She works pretty damn hard to get it done on time, too. You have to realise that she painted the entire wall in less than a week (it was barely started when Hisao first saw it) and was in an uncomfortably awkward position the entire time. That takes a certain amount of determination, if not outright passion. Aloof I'll give you, but apathetic Rin most certainly is not.
If that's the case then there's no one who even comes close to my personality.
I always wondered what the hell was up with that kid.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Juno

Post by Juno »

bitpeg wrote:I always wondered what the hell was up with that kid.
My bet goes on narcolepsy.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

He's Chris-Chan
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

weird one to try and answer... sometimes I'm antisocial like Hanako, and would rather be by myself or hang out with just one friend than be around a lot of other people. but I'm a lot like Rin IRL too, often saying weird things that most people don't get. hmm.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
yvaN_ehT_nioJ

Post by yvaN_ehT_nioJ »

DuaneMoody wrote:
He's Chris-Chan
While such a thought is not unreasonable, the kid does not have the medallion that Chris-Chan always wears.

Though to put myself back on topic, I would have to say that I would probably be Lilly, my personality is basically a carbon copy of Lilly's personality. The main difference being that I have a tiny bit of cynicism, though that seems to be going away slowly but surely.
*interesting saying or quote here*
K_Amelia

Post by K_Amelia »

Hanako.... I wish I could explain why, but I can't. I just saw an awful lot of me in her when I played her path in the demo.

This might sound silly, but I think I'm in love with Hanako.

>blushes<
(")(^.^)(")Katie
Cody8977897

Post by Cody8977897 »

K_Amelia wrote:Hanako.... I wish I could explain why, but I can't. I just saw an awful lot of me in her when I played her path in the demo.

This might sound silly, but I think I'm in love with Hanako.

>blushes<
I have to agree with you there. Her personality makes you want to be her knight... or something like that. Her shyness is what makes her cute. So loving her would be only natural.
I can see the future but know not what is to come...
I know who I am, yet not who I will be...
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Depending on who I face I am part Nurse and part Yuuko.

I can be pretty demanding in case something has to do with my responsibilities. And a lot of people tell me I have too much mood swings. And I smile a lot where others don't.

The Yuuko part comes into play when dealing with people whose position and intelligence I do not know - I tend to be very vague then.

But only if the full game features a real villain I will find my equivalent. :wink:
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
chocolatebear

Post by chocolatebear »

I would be a mixture of Hanako and Kenji. Typically I shy away from others, do not like large groups of people, like to make up conspiracies, like chess.