Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

Post by Bara »

Validus Razgriz wrote:Does that make me a bully who bullies bullies? lol
At least your not calling yourself a "Hero of Justice." :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Bara wrote:At least your not calling yourself a "Hero of Justice." :lol:
Honestly, I pretty much looked at it as defending my friends, not distributing justice. At the very least, after roughing up someone they left my friends alone, and I'd leave them alone.

But that was over 8 years ago that I did that stuff.

Edit: I should also reiterate, my friends were being physically bullied, as in getting beaten up and stuff. If it was only verbal bullying, I wouldn't have gotten physical. I probably would have just verbally assaulted them back and left it at that.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Misha clearly has no problem with Hanako, and Shizune seems to dislike her by association with Lilly, but I don't see where it crosses the line into bullying. Shizune rather seemed to want to stop talking to her as soon as possible. Bullies keep their prey around and even seek them out in order to toy with them.
Validus Razgriz

Fronzel wrote:Misha clearly has no problem with Hanako, and Shizune seems to dislike her by association with Lilly, but I don't see where it crosses the line into bullying. Shizune rather seemed to want to stop talking to her as soon as possible. Bullies keep their prey around and even seek them out in order to toy with them.
We've only seen one week of the game so far, so I don't think there is proper time yet to determine that Shizune is a bully or not. Like I said, after playing Shizune's route, I understood a little better why she acts like that, but at the very least, she came off as bitchy to me.

There is one thing that I think should be pointed out. Shizune and Misha are the only two on the student council. I suspect that's because many of the other students don't like interacting with them. We'll probably see why that is in the final release.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Zz

Post by Zz »

Shizune is my least favorite. Came across as to bitchy and manipulative, plus the back and forth challenges became obnoxious. But I stuck through her whole route so she can't be that bad, or atleast Misha brightened everything up. Kenji is kinda annoying too. He does some pretty funny stuff, but I feel he just keeps going on for far too long.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

The guy who put weak fence foundations for the roof's perimeter. (this also took me out of the kinda realistic part of the game) regular schools and roof access buildings have lean on proof fences so especially a school like Yamaku, the fences wouldn't give way just by leaning on them.
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
TandemStryfe

Post by TandemStryfe »

Validus Razgriz wrote:There is one thing that I think should be pointed out. Shizune and Misha are the only two on the student council. I suspect that's because many of the other students don't like interacting with them. We'll probably see why that is in the final release.
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd guess a large part of it is she doesn't trust others to get the job done. Compare her and Lilly. Lilly is the type to delegate tasks to other students to lighten the work load for everyone. Shizune is more the type to take everything onto her own shoulders and complete every task herself; she does this because she likely views herself as the only one able to meet her standards. Despite this, she still excepts everyone else to do their best. While some of her distaste for Hanako comes from association to Lilly, I like to believe that her stern glare is also because Hanako is constantly missing class (the obvious irony being that she skips class herself seemingly frequently, though it's hard to say with only one week going by). Shizune is the class rep after all.

And I'm done derailing the thread.
Validus Razgriz

TandemStryfe wrote:And I'm done derailing the thread.
You're more on topic than most of my posts, so don't worry about it, lol
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

The art teacher, whatever his name is. He just comes across as being too creepy for my taste. Something about his look and his presence at the school make me wonder if he isn't a closet pedo, and the thought of Rin being alone with him worries me.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Akira

Post by Akira »

Lawls wrote:The guy who put weak fence foundations for the roof's perimeter. (this also took me out of the kinda realistic part of the game) regular schools and roof access buildings have lean on proof fences so especially a school like Yamaku, the fences wouldn't give way just by leaning on them.
I don't think students are supposed to be up there though (probably for the safety reasons of the dodgy fences), there was mention of a padlock on the door before someone (probably Emi) removed it. Strange there aren't any warning signs or anything though.
Validus Razgriz wrote:Does that make me a bully who bullies bullies? lol
You're my new personal hero! :D
I absolutely despise bullies, verbal or physical, and like to knock them down a peg or two whenever I see them having a go at someone.
When I was at school, the staff didn't really take bullying seriously. I think it was just the whole mentality at that time, probably thought dealing with bullies "made you learn to stand up for yourself" or some stupid reason like that. So if you became a target, the only real solution was to get the bully on his own sometime and introduce his face to the floor, lol
Thankfully most schools deal with it now.

Anyway, before I derail the thread too badly...
My least favourite character would probably be... Hmm, actually I don't really have one. I liked everyone. Maybe Emi, since I'm not really the sporty type, but I'll wait to see how her story plays out in the full version before passing judgement.
Cernd

Post by Cernd »

PCJedi wrote:The art teacher, whatever his name is. He just comes across as being too creepy for my taste. Something about his look and his presence at the school make me wonder if he isn't a closet pedo, and the thought of Rin being alone with him worries me.
I got that impression a bit too. The art teacher struck me as a mix of random awesomeness and creepy pedo.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Cernd wrote:
PCJedi wrote:The art teacher, whatever his name is. He just comes across as being too creepy for my taste. Something about his look and his presence at the school make me wonder if he isn't a closet pedo, and the thought of Rin being alone with him worries me.
I got that impression a bit too. The art teacher struck me as a mix of random awesomeness and creepy pedo.
I got a little bit of a narcisscist vibe of the art teacher. I wouldn't worry as much about him molesting Rin as I'd worry about him molesting himself. Ehhhh, I need bleach for my brain now... :roll:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Validus Razgriz

Akira wrote:You're my new personal hero! :D
I find it funny you're saying that about someone who browses 4chan on a regular basis, lol
abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote:
Cernd wrote:
I got a little bit of a narcisscist vibe of the art teacher. I wouldn't worry as much about him molesting Rin as I'd worry about him molesting himself. Ehhhh, I need bleach for my brain now... :roll:
Dammit, I shouldn't have read your post... pass it here too....
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:
Bara wrote:
Cernd wrote:I got that impression a bit too. The art teacher struck me as a mix of random awesomeness and creepy pedo.
Dammit, I shouldn't have read your post... pass it here too....
One round of brainwash bleach coming up. Put it on my tab, barkeep. :oops: