Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Auratus

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Auratus »

Yesterday, I am slightly confused what happened when my friend look at me in strange way. That's few moment before I realized I just got 59 / 60 score in "Foundation English 1" (with MY English, and it's not a easy test since the mean score is about 31) I hardly saw that coming, I do except that I got high score, but not to the point where I might being the top of the university. Oops. ( I already being the top of the Engineering faculty in English and my friend starts calling me "Eng' god" or "59")

This is way too much, I thought I will have more peaceful university life, but this will draw some attention. I think some would think I'm arrogant if I refuse to teach them even I am not good at verbally communicate, so much for teaching.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
TheNicofabi

Post by TheNicofabi »

Heyho O.O... i am just peeking in since i am still new here on the forum and a little shy...
Auratus wrote:This is way too much, I thought I will have more peaceful university life, but this will draw some attention. I think some would think I'm arrogant if I refuse to teach them even I am not good at verbally communicate, so much for teaching.
I wouldnt say just because your not teaching it means that your arrogant... thats actualy more a point of view since some people can do things good but cant explain how they did it...
It doesnt matter how a person looks like... it seriously is just important if you know that you feel for that person. When you think about that person and you find it weird... dont make it fade away, respect it and try your best in not loosing that person.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

TheNicofabi wrote:Heyho O.O... i am just peeking in since i am still new here on the forum and a little shy...
Welcome to the club. Beware the shimmie.

And Auratus, are you a teacher? If not, you have zero obligation to teach and they should have zero expectations of teaching.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Krad

Post by Krad »

I didn't really get bullied much or so but in 6th grade I was very overweight and went around 60-70 kg (around 150 pounds if my maths is correct) which was pretty big.
At rare times I was called things like fatty, big meatchop etc... I eventually went down in weight and today I am completely average :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ 150 doesn't sound all that bad. Those guys must've been douches. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Krad

Post by Krad »

Yup, some real bitches. It really hurted me, still, due to the fact that everyone else in my class was 30-40 kg...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Krad wrote:Yup, some real bitches. It really hurted me, still, due to the fact that everyone else in my class was 30-40 kg...
I dunno kg so well but according to Google, that's somewhere around 60 pounds on the low end, 80 or so on the high?
Krad

Post by Krad »

Xanatos wrote:
Krad wrote:Yup, some real bitches. It really hurted me, still, due to the fact that everyone else in my class was 30-40 kg...
I dunno kg so well but according to Google, that's somewhere around 60 pounds on the low end, 80 or so on the high?
Yeh, something like that.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Rule of thumb: 1 kg is about 2.2 pounds.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:^ 150 doesn't sound all that bad. Those guys must've been douches. :lol:
I'm about 308. Used to be 354.

Trust me buddy your weight is fine
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:^ 150 doesn't sound all that bad. Those guys must've been douches. :lol:

I can't translate the numbers to a visualization so well, is 308 bad? :lol:

I've just been guessing at weight for years. Last time I personally checked a scale was in 1999. But given estimates from people who can somehow just look and make a guess off that, I'm about 30 pounds too heavy for my height.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:

I've just been guessing at weight for years. Last time I personally checked a scale was in 1999. But given estimates from people who can somehow just look and make a guess off that, I'm about 30 pounds too heavy for my height.
354 is the weight of an adult grizzly bear. The BMI category was MORBIDLY OBESE!

304 is overweight/obese barrier 5 stone drop= a 5 year old
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote: I'm about 308. Used to be 354.

354 is the weight of an adult grizzly bear. The BMI category was MORBIDLY OBESE!

The BMI is also completely fucked. According to the BMI I was considered obese about 3 years ago (5'10, 180 pounds). It only takes into account the weight, not musculature or fat. I was 180 pounds and did not look it at all, because I was basically this Skin => Muscle => Bone.
That's it :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Steinherz wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I'm about 308. Used to be 354.

The BMI is also completely fucked. According to the BMI I was considered obese about 3 years ago (5'10, 180 pounds). It only takes into account the weight, not musculature or fat. I was 180 pounds and did not look it at all, because I was basically this Skin => Muscle => Bone.
That's it :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, the doctor called Me that. Asshole.

Then again, those 5 stone had to be something
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

354 pounds sounds about there for female grizzly bears. The males are heavier still.

BMI is only a rule of thumb. But Stein, I just checked online. 5'10'' And 180 pounds is not obese. In medical terms, obesity is the level over being merely overweight, which you are, slightly.

Being slightly overweight and obese are 2 different levels, and morbidly obese another step in escalation.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."