A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Solunar

Re: Dramatic

Post by Solunar »

I hope it makes me cry!
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

I think said drama could develop with Ibarazaki and Tezuka but it looks like everyone else is putting their money on Hakamichi and Mikado.

P.S. also I looked up everyones zodiac signs and all the girls have negative birth signs and I found this a bit odd and I wanted to know was this done on purpose?
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

None of us care about astrology. The birth signs pertain to their birthdays, some of which are random, some of which are relevant in some context.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Jenso

Post by Jenso »

Guest wrote: But do I think an unavoidable heart attack will occur in all the paths around the same time probably caused by stress about the same general problem. Except MAAAYBE Emi's path, because she would be hypersensitive to Hisao for his condition after nearly killing him. Also she seems the type to want to play the private nurse-role for hisao if she gets attached to him and would study the actual symptoms of his condition from real medical books and how to treat them and ultimately the condition itself.
The nameless entity is right and has awakened within me the desire to see Emi dressed as a nurse!
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Jenso wrote: The nameless entity is right and has awakened within me the desire to see Emi dressed as a nurse!
good lord yes :shock:
CHK991

Post by CHK991 »

Man , the way the setting is presented , I don't think there can be anything really dramatic in certin directions.
They live in school and get everything they need , the town is a quiet town so crime related stories won't probably happen.
I mean , look at YMK .
seeing your girlfriend about to get raped, that's real drama.
still , don't get me wrong. I am sure the writers whould come out with a good story ,and even if it doesn't have much drama it's sort of fine with me.
I know if i were given the possibility to write stories for this , I whould have try taking it to the more extreme drama.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Aura wrote:None of us care about astrology. The birth signs pertain to their birthdays, some of which are random, some of which are relevant in some context.
funny though how it turned out that they are all feminine signs what are the chances (although I was hoping that one of them was compatible with Gemini)
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

I hoping for that kind of drama you can find in Yume Miru Kusuri and Kana Little Sister.
But not too much now, I don't want to be crying buckets, just cups.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
minkus

Post by minkus »

Lawls wrote: funny though how it turned out that they are all feminine signs what are the chances (although I was hoping that one of them was compatible with Gemini)
Cancer is feminine?

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
strangerthanfiction

Post by strangerthanfiction »

When it's cervical cancer it is. Ba dum tish.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

I want drama that will have me bawling hysterically and force me to get a prescription for valium aferward. I'm already stretching my tear ducts for Hanako.
Imagine me and you...
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

minkus wrote:
Lawls wrote: funny though how it turned out that they are all feminine signs what are the chances (although I was hoping that one of them was compatible with Gemini)
Cancer is feminine?
It sure is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_(astrology)

ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Lawls wrote:
minkus wrote:
Cancer is feminine?
It sure is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_(astrology)
So I'm feminine? Aw noooooooo-
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

ROFLWAFFLE! wrote:So I'm feminine? Aw noooooooo-
Don't worry, my sign is feminine, too.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
G0t0

Post by G0t0 »

I would imagine there would be some drama in KS.
Like the reaction each girl would get when you tell them that you love them.