/jp/

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Validus Razgriz

Re: /jp/

Post by Validus Razgriz »

God damnit! The one fucking night in the past month I decide not to go on 4chan and I miss this, lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls being trolled by admins? Good lord, we've going to need a bigger bridge to hide this under.
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

moot's trolling is strong, but not perfect. He should have replaced the default name with "KS Dev".
Validus Razgriz

minkus wrote:One day moot changes /a/ to CODE GEASS the next /jp/ has become /KS/

What next?
/m/ - Bernard Monsha
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

That was freaking awesome.
I lol'd hard.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

delta wrote:moot's trolling is strong, but not perfect. He should have replaced the default name with "KS Dev".
That's actually what I was thinking as well. The only suggestion I saw while in the thread was someone suggesting that moot change anon on /jp/ to Misha, Hisao, Hanako, Lilly, Rin, Emi, and Shizune. But that idea is too boring, changing everyone to "KS" dev is a much more effective troll.

On /jp/ we predicted this would happen a dey before it happened. When /a/ was getting CODE GEASS and the Geass spoiler image right away we were thinking of what moot would try to troll us will.
"/jp/ - Katawa Shoujo"

Then the next day, someone suggests moot changes /jp/ to Katawa Shoujo and it's done.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

So all in all moot changed anonymous on /a/ to Taiga and Lanced Jack (he also changed it to /a/- Animu & Mango), changed /jp/ to /jp/-Katawa Shoujo, and changed /v/ to /v/-The Vidya, along with changing the spoiler image thing to a question box from Super Mario Bros. Whenever I can I'm going to ask him to change /k/ to /k/- Deagle-brand Deagles just for the lulz. :twisted:
Validus Razgriz

I would probably go /k/ - Slavshit
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

or better yet /k/- clips. Also he should change /sp/ to /sp/- King Clutch (for Ben Roesthlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and the King of Clutch).
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Nightdragon wrote:So all in all moot changed anonymous on /a/ to Taiga and Lanced Jack (he also changed it to /a/- Animu & Mango), changed /jp/ to /jp/-Katawa Shoujo, and changed /v/ to /v/-The Vidya, along with changing the spoiler image thing to a question box from Super Mario Bros. Whenever I can I'm going to ask him to change /k/ to /k/- Deagle-brand Deagles just for the lulz. :twisted:
/a/ has been Animu and Mango for a very long time. He changed it to CODE GEASS though when he first put up the Geass spoiler image. He was also interested in changing /a/'s spoiler image into a Yotsuba image with a questionmark over her head. He asked that someone cleaned the image up for him to use, but the thread died before moot vectors were actually made. We started a new thread but he never showed up.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

WASSHOI wrote:/a/ has been Animu and Mango for a very long time. He changed it to CODE GEASS though when he first put up the Geass spoiler image. He was also interested in changing /a/'s spoiler image into a Yotsuba image with a questionmark over her head. He asked that someone cleaned the image up for him to use, but the thread died before moot vectors were actually made. We started a new thread but he never showed up.
Yeah I figured its been Animu & Mango for a little while. I've only just recently started going there due to KS.
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Moot is the best guy ever!
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

WASSHOI wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:So all in all moot changed anonymous on /a/ to Taiga and Lanced Jack (he also changed it to /a/- Animu & Mango), changed /jp/ to /jp/-Katawa Shoujo, and changed /v/ to /v/-The Vidya, along with changing the spoiler image thing to a question box from Super Mario Bros. Whenever I can I'm going to ask him to change /k/ to /k/- Deagle-brand Deagles just for the lulz. :twisted:
/a/ has been Animu and Mango for a very long time. He changed it to CODE GEASS though when he first put up the Geass spoiler image. He was also interested in changing /a/'s spoiler image into a Yotsuba image with a questionmark over her head. He asked that someone cleaned the image up for him to use, but the thread died before moot vectors were actually made. We started a new thread but he never showed up.
http://zip.4chan.org/a/res/22399681.html

Moot made the spoiler tag official, refer to the archives in case the thread is dead.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
flurk

Post by flurk »

just make it /ks/ - katawa shoujo to entirely replace /jp/ imo.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Validus Razgriz wrote:/m/ - Bernard Monsha
More like /m/-Kira Yamato, amirite?