Which is your least favorite?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MegaMoto

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Post by MegaMoto »

wazuzu wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:I'm sorry but since when is "no longer satisfied with the relationship" no reason for a break up. Granted Kenji is crazy but he had every right to get the hell out of there.
Since Kenji picked it out of his nose. And I just pity Yuuko. She is in very difficult situation now. She's even more difficult to deal with than Hanako imo, since she's older and much busier. I don't imagine her having a happy future ._.
Yea Yuuko is nervous a lot but I think that has less to do with Kenji and more to do with the fact that she is holding down two jobs and also attending school. So stress.
marian11

Post by marian11 »

Least favourite ? No such thing. If its all characters including the side ones then its Jigoro.The fucker often gets on my nerves.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

MegaMoto wrote: Yea Yuuko is nervous a lot but I think that has less to do with Kenji and more to do with the fact that she is holding down two jobs and also attending school. So stress.
I think her relationship with Kenji was really important, since in Japan, lonely girls older than 25 are very unlikely to get a husband.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

wazuzu wrote:
MegaMoto wrote: Yea Yuuko is nervous a lot but I think that has less to do with Kenji and more to do with the fact that she is holding down two jobs and also attending school. So stress.
I think her relationship with Kenji was really important, since in Japan, lonely girls older than 25 are very unlikely to get a husband.
That kinda contradicts your whole cheating thread now doesn't it.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

No, it does not. Why should it?
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

wazuzu wrote:No, it does not. Why should it?
Well with your claim that Yuuko would be very upset about her brake up (even though we have no idea how long this was going on) because she won't be able to find another partner because she's so old. One would assume the other girls wouldn't want to cheat on/break up with Hisao because they would be afraid of not being able to find someone else.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

MegaMoto wrote:Well with your claim that Yuuko would be very upset about her brake up (even though we have no idea how long this was going on) because she won't be able to find another partner because she's so old. One would assume the other girls wouldn't want to cheat on/break up with Hisao because they would be afraid of not being able to find someone else.
She's not old. She's older. And she's busy. Girls are young, free (not for long, but still, and yes, we aren't forgetting that 3 years part), and cheating does not equal breaking up.
And Yuuko is emotionally traumatized. Just look at her. I can empathize to every girl, but not to Yuuko. She has the least chance of getting a husband even without her being busy and stuff. Well, on par with Hanako, but I would choose Hanako if facing Hanako or Yuuko only choice.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

wazuzu wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:Well with your claim that Yuuko would be very upset about her brake up (even though we have no idea how long this was going on) because she won't be able to find another partner because she's so old. One would assume the other girls wouldn't want to cheat on/break up with Hisao because they would be afraid of not being able to find someone else.
She's not old. She's older. And she's busy. Girls are young, free (not for long, but still, and yes, we aren't forgetting that 3 years part), and cheating does not equal breaking up.
And Yuuko is emotionally traumatized. Just look at her. I can empathize to every girl, but not to Yuuko. She has the least chance of getting a husband even without her being busy and stuff. Well, on par with Hanako, but I would choose Hanako if facing Hanako or Yuuko only choice.
Fair enough I suppose.
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

dewelar wrote: Character I actively loathe?

Sae.
You know that makes me want to hate sae more...However I find nomiya way to douchey to ignore. Probably because I hate people with that kind of personality but that's personal preference.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Qchan wrote:
dewelar wrote: Character I actively loathe?

Sae.
You know that makes me want to hate sae more...However I find nomiya way to douchey to ignore. Probably because I hate people with that kind of personality but that's personal preference.
Yes, I can't argue with Nomiya being a douche :) . However, at the very least he believes he's helping, even if it's pretty much entirely a delusion. Sae's motivations seem purely selfish, and are definitely entirely cynical. Makes my blood boil.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:
There's a saying in Japan. It's called a "Christmas Cake". In Japan it's customary to give a cake for Christmas, but no-one wants them after the 25th. The saying actually applies to women in Japan. Ergo: In Japan, not many guys date women 25 and older (I don't get it either).
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Overwatch_Elite

Post by Overwatch_Elite »

Steinherz wrote:
wazuzu wrote:
There's a saying in Japan. It's called a "Christmas Cake". In Japan it's customary to give a cake for Christmas, but no-one wants them after the 25th. The saying actually applies to women in Japan. Ergo: In Japan, not many guys date women 25 and older (I don't get it either).
But I don't understand women in Japan all look the same until they get around to 100 years old :?
Katawa Shoujo Image
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
wazuzu wrote: She's not old. She's older. And she's busy. Girls are young, free (not for long, but still, and yes, we aren't forgetting that 3 years part), and cheating does not equal breaking up.
But I don't understand women in Japan all look the same until they get around to 100 years old :?
But this is japan we are talking about. Westerner rational does not apply.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Take the lady out of Japan. Might be better for her.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

YZQ wrote:Take the lady out of Japan. Might be better for her.
Prepare for the first Katawa Shoujo spinoff. Yuuko In New York