Cheating and KS.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

wazuzu

Re: Cheating and KS.

Post by wazuzu »

...I'll just stop now, since you bluntly ignoring all my previous posts and the whole reason why I ever made this thread started to demand proofs of my opinions and thoughts, which is ridiculous.
And it's hard to discuss something using a cellphone. My thumbs hurt.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Opinions can't be proven. No one demands proof. I am, however, demanding justification and elaboration.

Also, I notice a question in the OP is "Can it ever happen?"

Why are you so frustrated that the answer is no?
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:Why are you so frustrated that the answer is no?
Because of your reasoning.
"No, because no."
"No, because they didn't do it in the game."
"No, because it isn't in their characters."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:"No, because it isn't in their characters."
It's not in your character to rape babies so I conclude that you would not do so. Does logic trouble you?

"Well, in three years, they might be cheaters!" -- Okay. Why? Even if they each get tired of Hisao, okay, even if that's a given occurrence, what exactly in that three years would degrade their sense of decency to such levels that they would actively choose to betray and cheat as opposed to either working out their problems or breaking things off in a civil manner?

The problem here is the thread's very premise is dependent on totally derailing the basic human decency of the cast. Moto's question was better so I'll answer it instead...Tomorrow.
MegaMoto wrote:A better question might have been who is most likely to still be with Hisao after 3 years.
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

You ignored my previous posts, my statement about typing from a cellphone and tried to provoke me by adding that baby raping part. I don't think I will answer your question.
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

wazuzu wrote:From my point of view, most to this thread consisted of Lilly and Hanako being chaste, Misha being the cheater and random Shicchan BDSM rant.
Lilly, chaste? :lol:
And we've definitely seen Hanako orchestrating a sexual encounter, as well. I think that the reason you perceive most of the thread to date as such is that it's simply not in their characters to do so, not that we're in some sort of denial. As several people have stated, Hanako takes lots of effort to know; she isn't your regular depressed girl sitting in a bar getting drunk off of tears and whiskey, not to mention that she's paranoid as hell, even close to the end of her route with Hisao himself. Self-confidence isn't something that is built in a matter of days; it takes years, and she never will have very much compared to a more normal person. She wouldn't easily alienate all the friends she has for some uncomfortable, awkward sex with some guy, not to mention that you'd probably have a hard time finding a guy who wants to go after a burn victim with heavy baggage, rather than, y'know, aforementioned regular depressed girl getting drunk off whiskey and tears.

Sorry for the rant reiterating what everyone's said about Hanako to this point. Moving on.

Lilly is the closest thing the game has to a Yamato Nadeshiko, and, at this point, it seems only out of character for her to cheat like that. Even if she did, when anyone found out, she'd feel ruined.

Misha is a scared, confused, depressed girl who is hurt and doesn't have any idea what to do. There are arguments both for and against her.

Shizune is the type of person who finishes what she starts. If she found someone better than our own Master of Romance; she'd likely either stay committed to him out of principle or break it off definitively.

Emi also has had major issues with letting people get close to her.

Rin is the only one I won't comment on; simply because of the fact that I still don't fully understand her as much as many others can claim to.

P.S.- People are typically still themselves after three years, especially people with strongly molded personalities. People like Shizune, Rin, Emi, Hanako, Lilly...
Last edited by Hans PK on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is there left to say?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:You ignored my previous posts, my statement about typing from a cellphone and tried to provoke me by adding that baby raping part. I don't think I will answer your question.
I didn't ignore it. I responded to it.

Your cell phone statement was irrelevant. Yeah, it's hard. So? You wanted a discussion: Discuss.

Grotesque extremes are a pretty standard part of my speech both on this forum and elsewhere. If I honestly wanted to provoke you, I'd call you a slobbering twat. But I wasn't trying to provoke you so I'm not calling you that. Are you sure you know what "provoke" means?
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Hans PK wrote:Lilly, chaste? :lol:
Yep , I used the wrong word again. I don't know how to call the state of mind where a person refuses to cheat without reasoning his/her refusal. Just no, because I won't. Loyalty? Faithfulness? Chastity? Wrong words :( but translator gives me only those and their variations.
Also Lilly isn't Yamatonadeshiko, since she likes alcohol. I don't judge her on that, Yamatonadeshiko is more like a wife from fairy tale than an actual person.
And thanks for your post, Hans.
Last edited by wazuzu on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:
Yep , I used the wrong word again. I don't know how to call the state of mind where a person refuses to cheat without reasoning his/her refusal. Just no, because I won't. Loyalty? Faithfulness? Chastity? Wrong words :( but translator gives me only those and their variations.
Basic decency. And that's why the answer is no: They are all basically decent people. Three measly years only has the very tiniest probability of changing that.
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
wazuzu wrote:
Basic decency.
^^^
This is the term you're looking for.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:Grotesque extremes are a pretty standard part of my speech both on this forum and elsewhere. If I honestly wanted to provoke you, I'd call you a slobbering twat. But I wasn't trying to provoke you so I'm not calling you that. Are you sure you know what "provoke" means?
How did you wanted me to react about a statement when you touch a troubling question with mentioning me along? That's provocation at it's finest. And calling me a twat is an insult.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Steinherz wrote:^^^
This is the term you're looking for.
Thanks, but I don't think I will be understood if I will use it out of context. And I'd like to have exactly an out-of-context word for that. If it exists, because it might not, just like the word for an other side of your knee.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Grotesque extremes are a pretty standard part of my speech both on this forum and elsewhere. If I honestly wanted to provoke you, I'd call you a slobbering twat. But I wasn't trying to provoke you so I'm not calling you that. Are you sure you know what "provoke" means?
How did you wanted me to react about a statement when you touch a troubling question with mentioning me along? That's provocation at it's finest. And calling me a twat is an insult.
The question was hardly troubling: "Does logic trouble you?"

Really, the only way I can see that post as troubling is if my assessment was incorrect and you actually do violate infants.

And yes, calling you a twat would be an insult but I didn't call you one. I said if I wanted to provoke you, I'd call you one.

And the "back" of the knee is the "popliteal fossa". But nobody remembers the technical terms so I call it "that place that you kick people in when they're jerks".
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:And the "back" of the knee is the "popliteal fossa". But nobody remembers the technical terms so I call it "that place that you kick people in when they're jerks".
Well, thanks for this one. I never knew there was an actual word for that.

And there's a psychological term for what you did, which name I forgot. It basically means of mentioning something horrible, like baby fucking alongside with name of the person you want to provoke. If you mention it long enough, people overhearing your conversation will start to associate kiddy sex with hat person. And if you bluntly ask them something like "When you'll stop violating infants?" (I'm not implying you did it, since you can just wiggle it one more time), they would be in bad position both if they will and if they won't answer that.

Nevertheless, Hans did a good job on reasoning your opinions. Kinda. But his post unwillingly ends any matters of possible discussion. Which isn't what I wanted in the end, though I did get my answers. Well, that's it.
Last edited by wazuzu on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Professor_Pajamas

Post by Professor_Pajamas »

I think I'd have to agree with Xanatos wholeheartedly. It just wouldn't be in any of these girls to go and get a fuck buddy. Hanako and Emi have the mentioned trust issues, while Lilly is too proper to do something like that. Shizune basically gives everything she has to what she does, so why would that change over Hisao? Honestly I don't understand Rin well enough to comment.

And to answer the three years thing, people don't change as quickly as you might think.