Random story time...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Random story time...

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I had this idea while I was at work. Since I have only KS music on my mp3 now, awhile ago I mixed things up a little by playing all the songs randomly instead of in set order. That gave me a somewhat amusing idea. Sometimes the songs that play are in line with the order in the stories, but most of the time it's mixed up and I think of funny situations the characters are in. I thought that would make for amusing conversation here. For example, I laugh when Comfort plays, I think "Aww, Hisao just started dating Hanako." Then Ah Eh I Oh You starts playing and I laugh more. I think "Oh man, Hisao went straight to the nurse's office after that. I guess he wanted a head start on that exercise plan so he could prepare for... the more straining activities ahead." :lol:

Then it's even funnier when Out of the Loop plays after something touching. I imagine Kenji popping in at the worst possible times with random mischief. Then Student Council plays and Shizune and Misha pop in? Could things get any more amusing?

So yeah, I wonder if anyone else does this as often as I do.
Qchan

Re: Random story time...

Post by Qchan »

I have not tried this, But it seems like it would be hilarious. Also what if the touchy music plays and then the nurses theme plays? Because that could mean he had a heart attack; Or it means he just got some from the nurse.
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

I have done this and I don't think I have ever had so many mood changes in a span of 20 minutes.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Well, I keep the sad songs off my mp3, the ones like Caged Heart and Cold Iron... I don't listen to those at work. I put all the good ones on, the closest I get to sad or bittersweet is Breathlessly. That one was always a favorite of mine and I've tried to learn playing it on my piano.
Dream

Post by Dream »

No offense but that is probably one of the most inane games i have heard of. Not that that's a bad thing of course but just something i don't think many people could relate to, at least not the people who have something to do.

And i hope you don't mind me saying this OP, but i'm kind of envious of your job.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I think it's an interesting thing to spark some creativity in people. It sure beats the thread about messing with the girls. That went way out of control more than I expected. I expected some light, SFW humor but instead I stay away from that thread, even though I started it. I wish my letters thread would get going.
box

Post by box »

I always shuffle this playlist, but I've never thought of these things...