Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:That's just another way of expressing your feelings. It's still better than a tattoo.
Yes, and cutting a man's throat is another way of expressing feelings of extreme hatred. Doesn't make it less of a bad idea.

When you love someone, you don't scrape their name into your arm. When you're infatuated, maybe...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Some people are passionate enough. And some people like passionate people. And don't wiggle it, scrapping a name on your hand has nothing to do with slicing a throat.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:Some people are passionate enough. And some people like passionate people. And don't wiggle it, scrapping a name on your hand has nothing to do with slicing a throat.

Some people are hopelessly infatuated and mistaking it for love...Not a popular view, maybe, but it's there.

Never said it had anything to do with throat-cutting. Said they were similar, E.G., both "just another way of expressing your feelings" and both still as messed up as ever despite that.

Is 14 even legal anywhere?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:Some people are hopelessly infatuated and mistaking it for love...Not a popular view, maybe, but it's there.

Never said it had anything to do with throat-cutting. Said they were similar, E.G., both "just another way of expressing your feelings" and both still as messed up as ever despite that.

Some people are batshit crazy and some people like batshit crazy people for some reason (maybe passionate sex or constant feeling of danger or whatever).

14 is legal in some Arabic and Asian countries, I guess. Somewhere out there, the consent age is, omfg, close to 6 or 9. But why do you ask?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Some people are hopelessly infatuated and mistaking it for love...Not a popular view, maybe, but it's there.

Some people are batshit crazy and some people like batshit crazy people for some reason (maybe passionate sex or constant feeling of danger or whatever).

14 is legal in some Arabic and Asian countries, I guess. Somewhere out there, the consent age is, omfg, close to 6 or 9. But why do you ask?
And good for those people. Doesn't really change the "crazy" element though which is where the red flag pops up in this fella's story. :lol: Sucks he lost his chick and all but I can't take all this love talk seriously when it sounds like infatuation instead. Very similar things, easily mistaken for one another...

And I ask because I'm really into plowing 14-year-olds, obviously. :P
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:

Depends on the country (yes, I know Wikipedia can be a bit iffy but meh. it gives a good generalization)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Well i don't really post much in here but...

I recently got back in brief contact with an old IRL acquaintance of mine whom i could have a very nice, heart-to-heart conversation with. She's pretty sexy too, i'm ashamed to add.

In any case, this event reminded me of how utterly lonely and distanced i am from the rest of humanity. Even to my closer friends i "lie" constantly. It's not out of a desire for amusement or indifference, but simply that (partly due to aspects of my own personality) they tend to misunderstand or jump to conclusions which aren't really true to me but are logical assumptions given the information they could possibly have. And i don't correct them because... I don't have the heart for it i guess. I don't know if that means i'm a coward or simply don't care.

This barrier or distance seems to extend not only to my personal feelings or dispositions, but also even to basic aspects of my existence. I realize that probably didn't make much sense but it makes sense in my head.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Well i don't really post much in here but...

I recently got back in brief contact with an old IRL acquaintance of mine whom i could have a very nice, heart-to-heart conversation with. She's pretty sexy too, i'm ashamed to add.

In any case, this event reminded me of how utterly lonely and distanced i am from the rest of humanity. Even to my closer friends i "lie" constantly. It's not out of a desire for amusement or indifference, but simply that (partly due to aspects of my own personality) they tend to misunderstand or jump to conclusions which aren't really true to me but are logical assumptions given the information they could possibly have. And i don't correct them because... I don't have the heart for it i guess. I don't know if that means i'm a coward or simply don't care.

This barrier or distance seems to extend not only to my personal feelings or dispositions, but also even to basic aspects of my existence. I realize that probably didn't make much sense but it makes sense in my head.
Makes sense to me...Sadly...

Though in recent years, I've gone in the other direction. Nowadays I tend toward brutal honesty in all things and that includes swiftly and succinctly cutting down any false conclusions and misunderstandings. Though I'll still lie my way out of trouble as necessary.
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

You shouldn't judge if you don't understand. What does draw the line between love and infatuation? We cannot measure abstract matters. Why does it matter if it's love or infatuation anyways? One comes here desperately seeking consolation and peace. And you judge them. Shame on you.

P.S: Cutting yourself is nothing related to cutting others..
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Makes sense to me...Sadly...

Though in recent years, I've gone in the other direction. Nowadays I tend toward brutal honesty in all things and that includes swiftly and succinctly cutting down any false conclusions and misunderstandings. Though I'll still lie my way out of trouble as necessary.
Yeah, world's pretty deppressing :(.

And yeah, calling everything out on it's bullshit is a pretty great and funny way to live if a somewhat deppressing one. Since there's so much bullshit in the world you can't help but feel a bit isolated like that. At least that's how i remember it.

That said, i never really found myself in any serious danger from asshole/idiots so you likely have more hardcore experience than i did :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Dream wrote:

And yeah, calling everything out on it's bullshit is a pretty great and funny way to live if a somewhat deppressing one. Since there's so much bullshit in the world you can't help but feel a bit isolated like that. At least that's how i remember it.

That said, i never really found myself in any serious danger from asshole/idiots so you likely have more hardcore experience than i did :lol:
The real world sucks, it's been that way for a long time. The only thing that makes existence is that we don't have to live the majority of our lives in the "real world" if we choose. There is a plethora of escapes for the world (which will hopefully include actually getting off this planet and getting our ass to mars where all the fun shit happens). That was a lot more pessimistic then I like to be so I'm going back into happy mode. I choose to be honest with people to although I never try to hurt someone with it to although it happens. I've never actually lied to get my self out of trouble but since I don't talk to a lot of people I don't do much to get in trouble so meh.
Koi

Post by Koi »

No scraping names? Well, what about saying "I love you so much I would go back in time and kill my other self to be with you"?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:

Eh, people already isolated me. I find it less isolating and more a challenge to be met. Kinda like a daily mystery. "What bullshit will I find today?"

@Koi: Now that's illogical...You were already with the person back then, it's unnecessary to kill your past self. :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Once I started working, my thoughts on many things changed.

As Xan will probably recall, my stance on bullshit is: Have it your way, and oh, will you kindly put this (a noose) around your neck? It's very comfortable. What? The rope that I'm holding? It's nothing.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

So... after 10 months, Kyra and I broke up tonight. I want to say things ended well, but I don't know... She's going to be moving away and despite me wanting to follow her, I know that she's going to be busy with college and setting up a new life. I was afraid that I might not be a part of her future... and I want to say that I really just want her to be happy.

I want to say, but I know I can't...
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)