Cheating and KS.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

wazuzu

Cheating and KS.

Post by wazuzu »

I came upon an idea of making this thread from this thread.
Let's imagine that Hisao and his girl of choice date for three years or more (the part about dating for 3 years is mandatory. not every couple can hold on for this much).
How do you think, who'd cheat on who? Can it ever happen? Who'd be the most promiscuous? Why? Who'd be most reliable? Who'd care about cheating? Who'd not?
I'll add my opinion a lilbit later.
Steinherz

Re: Cheating and KS.

Post by Steinherz »

who'd cheat on who? Don't know.

Can it ever happen? I dunno, ask Hisao and Misha :lol:

Who'd be the most promiscuous? Emi or Shizune. I can Shizune as owning a S&M club and being the head dominatrix especially...

Who'd be most reliable? Most likely Hanako and Lilly.

Who'd care about cheating? See previous comment.

Who'd not? Well, at least not show it: Probably Rin.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Steinherz wrote:Who'd be most reliable? Most likely Hanako...
I'd have to disagree. Hanako wound't be able to say "No" to a guy that would seriously befuddle her with praises and compliments. I think of her as the most dangerous. And she will be jealous a lot, since she finds every other girl more beautiful than her.

And I totally see Lilly jokingly flirting with guys, but turning them down at the right moment. She's the safest one, totally. And she will be jealous, but in reasonable amount.

And I think that Emi would not cheat on Hisao as long as they won't have a really big fight and, of course, as long as he will give her as much love as she needs. So, it's "as long as Hisao keeps it right". But she will eventually do it in the end, without much enjoyment, but anyway. She will care about Hisao cheating, but not too much, and it may end as them both having lovers, which is fine too.

Shizune will be unbearable to go on her for anything that isn't a one-time affair, so she's protected by herself. Questionable. Unless she willingly rapes some poor guy to spite Hisao, that is. She will be batshit jealous.

Misha can be both ways. The situation with Hisao was context-justified, so it's not that she will always go for it, although it was a quite serious question to her meaning of loyalty (I know that loyalty isn't the correct word, but I can't come up with right synonym). She may think of it as of something not really serious. So, Misha is questionable. About jealousy part - same as Lilly.

Rin would recognize any attempt to get into her pants I think, despite her out-of-the-worldness, and I don't think she will have enough reasons to ever cheat, except just to do it to break another art block. Quite safe, unless she really wants to go for it just to do it. And I can't even predict how will she act if Hisao cheats on her. More confusingly, Hisao may cheat once, that's one side of the coin. But he could go all-in on some other girl, and that's the other side, whicl leaves me even more confused about Rin's opinion on it.
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

wazuzu wrote: Hanako wound't be able to say "No" to a guy that would seriously befuddle her with praises and compliments. I think of her as the most dangerous.
On the contrary, she seems like she would be quite unsettled in such a situation, and she would probably only trust someone once they'd taken the time to know her, in which case it would be quicker and easier to pursue another girl's pants. Not to mention that Hanako seems more in support of cuddling and has massive trust/other issues that ensure that getting to know her would be a determined endeavor, at the least.
What is there left to say?
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Hans PK wrote:On the contrary, she seems like she would be quite unsettled in such a situation, and she would probably only trust someone once they'd taken the time to know her, in which case it would be quicker and easier to pursue another girl's pants. Not to mention that Hanako seems more in support of cuddling and has massive trust/other issues that ensure that getting to know her would be a determined endeavor, at the least.
Since she will have much more confidence in the end (and absolutely no real life experience in relationships and sex), I find your statement as not really assuring. But you have a point, yes.
Hans PK

Post by Hans PK »

wazuzu wrote:
Hans PK wrote:On the contrary, she seems like she would be quite unsettled in such a situation, and she would probably only trust someone once they'd taken the time to know her, in which case it would be quicker and easier to pursue another girl's pants. Not to mention that Hanako seems more in support of cuddling and has massive trust/other issues that ensure that getting to know her would be a determined endeavor, at the least.
Since she will have much more confidence in the end (and absolutely no real life experience in relationships and sex), I find your statement as not really assuring. But you have a point, yes.
While she would have more confidence, she would still be quite shy and probably would still have a tendency, at least sub-consciously, to conceal herself and question the motives of many who approach her, which, I believe, would never fully dissipate. And, to be entirely honest, she doesn't really seem like "that kind of girl", if you know what I mean.

It would also be happier to have them stay together, and while it's naive and sappy, god knows that this world needs more happiness.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Hans PK wrote:While she would have more confidence, she would still be quite shy and probably would still have a tendency, at least sub-consciously, to conceal herself and question the motives of many who approach her, which, I believe, would never fully dissipate. And, to be entirely honest, she doesn't really seem like "that kind of girl", if you know what I mean.

It would also be happier to have them stay together, and while it's naive and sappy, god knows that this world needs more happiness.
She totally can be confused by a charming bugger, who will think of her as of another dent on his bed's headboard.
I see it as a negative reflection of your ideas. Sorry, it's universal karmic balance that speaks, not me. I really love happy couples too.
Hans PK

Post by Hans PK »

wazuzu wrote:She totally can be confused by a charming bugger, who will think of her as of another dent on his bed's headboard.
I see it as a negative reflection of your ideas. Sorry, it's universal karmic balance that speaks, not me. I really love happy couples too.
We've seen what happens when she is confronted by a charming bugger, though. The end result was something like, "I'VEGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!" :lol:
Everything he might try would only make it worse...

It's my anti-social past that's speaking, so it might be considered a part of me.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Hans PK wrote:We've seen what happens when she is confronted by a charming bugger, though. The end result was something like, "I'VEGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!" :lol:
Everything he might try would only make it worse...
...and exactly that was my reason, when I said about the "confidence plus lack of experience" part. But you know what, I got your idea, you got mine, and that's it. ; )
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

The way the story was structured I can't really see any of the girls cheating on Hisao but who knows. What I do know is that Emi wouldn't cheat on Hisao I mean not after everything they've been through. I suppose you could say that about all the girls in one way or the other but Emi doubly so not after all she went through to let Hisao get close.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

MegaMoto wrote:...Emi wouldn't cheat on Hisao I mean not after everything they've been through.
That was in no time. Now imagine them dating for 3 years. If it's hard, compare yourself as you are now with who you were 3 years ago. And please, think a little more about it, a plain "No, my favorite gurl is super chaste, don't even think bad about her" answer isn't enough (Yes, I exagerrate).
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Steinherz wrote:I can Shizune as owning a S&M club and being the head dominatrix especially...
You know, I keep seeing this type of statement, and I keep shaking my head. It's so obvious to me that Shizune enjoys being played with as much as she enjoys doing the playing. It's about the challenge, first and foremost, and she's willing to...well, "lose" from time to time. Otherwise, it wouldn't be...interesting.

But, you know, MMV and all that, I guess :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
iam_smithers
Location: Prime Minister Cameron's not-at-all joyless puritanical utopia.

Post by iam_smithers »

To add to the discussion about Hanako, I can see her being duped by someone who was only out to get into her pants, but it would probably take a degree of dedication to get her to cheat on Hisao since it would require entering what you might refer to as the "inner circle" of people she trusts. It took Hisao long enough to get there and it's doubtful (barring any major surge in her level of self-confidence) that it would take any less long for someone completely new to garner that level of trust.

Out of all of them though, I'd say Shizune would probably the most likely to cheat. If ever her relationship with Hisao ended up being tested a bit, or he simply bored her (which, given the fact that she's far from shy about what she wants and given her competitiveness, seems to be a real possibility), I can totally see her going out and having sex with someone else.
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Hanako would be the least likely, the one thing she doesn't wants to do is make someone feel bad, especially ones that are close to her.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I honestly don't see Hanako cheeting either. Yes, she might have her head turned by a handsome face, if he was REALLY determined (remember how lon git too her to feel comfortable around Hisao). But I think she's well enough aquainted with the idea of friends turning on or abandoning her that doing it to someone else would be abhorant to her.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.