Which is your least favorite?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Overwatch_Elite

Re: Which is your least favorite?

Post by Overwatch_Elite »

Dream wrote:Honestly, i'm baffled at the idea that some people find Nomiya creepy. Certain emotion/face notwithstanding.
Maybe he just has REALLY dry lips
Katawa Shoujo Image
Archangel Gabriel

Post by Archangel Gabriel »

Hans PK wrote:
Steinherz wrote:[My complete bitch.]
I thought that being that was Hisao's job. Maybe I've just read "WaH" too many times.
"WaH?" :?:
Which character (canon or non-canon) is your least Favorite?
Misha, with Jigoro a close second. I do NOT like loud people who need to constantly be the goddamn center of attention, and Image manly-man abusive parents don't win any favors either. I also don't like traitors, particularly in the field of romance. "I love you Shicchan, this is why I'm going to try and get your boyfriend to cheat on you with me! :D" *rubs temples*
Which one would you see committing a crime?
Kenji, as stated multiple times in this thread.
What crime would it be?
Murder, probably killing a woman because he thought she was an agent of the feminists trying to kill him.
What could you see them stealing
Kenji? Weaponry of all types, at least, that which he could obtain, presumably for his "battle against the feminist conspiracy" or something.

...I've probably earned myself a million enemies for those comments about Misha. *hides in bunker*
Routes: Lilly=Hanako=Shizune>Emi>Rin
Girls: Shizune=Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Misha
So many people cheering on Hisao cheating with Misha....To cheat on popular people is horrendous. To cheat on unpopular people is harmless?
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Archangel Gabriel wrote:
Hans PK wrote:
Steinherz wrote:[My complete bitch.]
I thought that being that was Hisao's job. Maybe I've just read "WaH" too many times.
"WaH?" :?:
"Weekend at Hisao's"
What is there left to say?
Archangel Gabriel

Post by Archangel Gabriel »

Hans PK wrote:"Weekend at Hisao's"
Oh yeah, that. Thought you were referring to something different.
Routes: Lilly=Hanako=Shizune>Emi>Rin
Girls: Shizune=Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Misha
So many people cheering on Hisao cheating with Misha....To cheat on popular people is horrendous. To cheat on unpopular people is harmless?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Qchan wrote:He even (Probably) killed hisao
Well, he does say if he murdered someone, he'd push them off the roof to make it look like an accident...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Well, he does say if he murdered someone, he'd push them off the roof to make it look like an accident...
Though with that Hisao and Kenji were both shitfaced. I think in that case it really was an accident.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Though with that Hisao and Kenji were both shitfaced. I think in that case it really was an accident.
That's the brilliance of it. It looks like an accident because they were shitfaced.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
That's the brilliance of it. It looks like an accident because they were shitfaced.
The plot thickens.
Koi

Post by Koi »

My least favorite character is Han- *looks around, surrounded by a thousand angry Hanako-fans*
Han Solo. And by that I mean Jigoro. He was a real pain.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Koi wrote:My least favorite character is Han- *looks around, surrounded by a thousand angry Hanako-fans*
Run far, run fast.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Koi wrote:My least favorite character is Han- *looks around, surrounded by a thousand angry Hanako-fans*
Man, I don't know how can you even consider Hanako your least favorite, that should be illegal! :evil:

not srs
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Yuuko. I find her extremely hard to deal with. And that's why I think Kenji is an asshole. He totally struck down her tiny little self-confidence by dumping her without any reason after having sex with her.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

wazuzu wrote:Yuuko. I find her extremely hard to deal with. And that's why I think Kenji is an asshole. He totally struck down her tiny little self-confidence by dumping her without any reason after having sex with her.
I'm sorry but since when is "no longer satisfied with the relationship" no reason for a break up. Granted Kenji is crazy but he had every right to get the hell out of there.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Least favorite character?

Used to be Jigoro, but as I mentioned in my reading thread, giving him the voice of BRIAN BLESSED~ helped immensely. Now I can't think of him without laughing. Very therapeutic. Anyway, I'd have to say that right now it's probably Hideaki. I just haven't found the hook to draw me into his character yet, maybe.

Character I actively loathe?

Sae.

She knows what she's likely putting Rin through, and does it anyway. Nomiya can be forgiven for his all-too-human flaw of living vicariously through his student, and Hisao can be forgiven for his inexperience in such matters, but Sae doesn't have those excuses. The fact that she shows some regret over doing it...and yet DOESN'T STOP...yeah. Well-done character, well enough to inspire hatred.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

MegaMoto wrote:I'm sorry but since when is "no longer satisfied with the relationship" no reason for a break up. Granted Kenji is crazy but he had every right to get the hell out of there.
Since Kenji picked it out of his nose. And I just pity Yuuko. She is in very difficult situation now. She's even more difficult to deal with than Hanako imo, since she's older and much busier. I don't imagine her having a happy future ._.