What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Firewind

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by Firewind »

wazuzu wrote:My nicest moment in KS was probably the one, when I realised, that if you go for Lilly, Hanako goes for herself, and it comes out much better than in any Hanako endings.
Remember that Lilly's path covers a bigger timeline, when you're playing Hanako's path it ends before Lilly actually returns from her travel, so it's a big possibility that Hanako would be like that not only in Lilly's path but also in her own path.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Oddball wrote:
Sea wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I'm not sure you know what "random" means...It's not random when it was planned.
Random in the sense that you're just sitting studying and about to have another heart to heart discussion when suddenly, BAM! Über awkward sex go!
They weren't just sitting and studying and they weren't having any kind of heart to heart discussion before Hanako closed the door and took off all her clothes.
I just feel it was out of place, Like there was no point to it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Qchan wrote:I just feel it was out of place, Like there was no point to it.
You apparently paid no attention to the story. The point, awful as it is, is pretty plainly stated.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Firewind wrote:
wazuzu wrote:My nicest moment in KS was probably the one, when I realised, that if you go for Lilly, Hanako goes for herself, and it comes out much better than in any Hanako endings.
Remember that Lilly's path covers a bigger timeline, when you're playing Hanako's path it ends before Lilly actually returns from her travel, so it's a big possibility that Hanako would be like that not only in Lilly's path but also in her own path.
Well at the end of hanako's route she kisses a boy in broad daylight so going of this she probably starts to break out of her shell even faster than in lilly's route.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Xanatos wrote:
You apparently paid no attention to the story. The point, awful as it is, is pretty plainly stated.
Ya, hanako even explained it herself, that's how obvious it was.
Its in the math people
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Firewind wrote:Remember that Lilly's path covers a bigger timeline, when you're playing Hanako's path it ends before Lilly actually returns from her travel, so it's a big possibility that Hanako would be like that not only in Lilly's path but also in her own path.
Yes, I know that, but nevertheless, by simple comparison of all 4 Hanako endings we have in the end, Lilly's Hanako's ending is the best one. She, as they say, stands up for herself. And, what's more important, she willingly gives more space to Lilly and Hisao. That means she overcame her estrangement, she got away from her safe haven to live in outer world. Seeing that was really pleasant for me.
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

Xanatos wrote:
Agh i should have said not right instead of out of place. I can't really come up with the right words this late.
RazzMaDazz

Post by RazzMaDazz »

Qchan wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Agh i should have said not right instead of out of place. I can't really come up with the right words this late.
That scene was supposed to feel "not right" for story purposes.
Its in the math people
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

That time where I went to Emi's house for dinner... before it went to shit. It was a nice place, and her mom was nice to.
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

MegaMoto wrote:That time where I went to Emi's house for dinner... before it went to shit. It was a nice place, and her mom was nice to.
You followed Emi into the kitchen didn't you?
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

The part with following her has quite obvious impact on the game, but that part with Mutou and his "studies" about Emi and photons is not as obvious. And I like that followup more, though I did miss it in my first playthrough, since I ignored Mutou.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

CFC Kyle wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:That time where I went to Emi's house for dinner... before it went to shit. It was a nice place, and her mom was nice to.
You followed Emi into the kitchen didn't you?
What makes you think that ? Truth be told I did both and switched between to saves for awhile because I wasn't sure what the right choice was. I ended up going with talk to her mom as I guess you could say my canonical choice.
wazuzu wrote:Lilly's Hanako's ending is the best one. She, as they say, stands up for herself. And, what's more important, she willingly gives more space to Lilly and Hisao. That means she overcame her estrangement, she got away from her safe haven to live in outer world. Seeing that was really pleasant for me.
I can see your point but I have to disagree. Yes she become independent, Yes she stands up for her self but is she as happy as she is and emotionally sound as she is in her own good ending ?
Last edited by MegaMoto on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

MegaMoto wrote: I can see your point but I have to disagree. Yes she become independent, Yes she stands up for her self but is she as happy as she is and emotionally sound as she is in her own good ending ?
It would be nice to know what shes thinking when she does that. Is she really happy striking out on her own, or is she only doing it because she feels she's in Hisao and Lilly's way?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Qchan

Post by Qchan »

RazzMaDazz wrote:
Qchan wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
That scene was supposed to feel "not right" for story purposes.
Well then they did there job right.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

pandaphil wrote: It would be nice to know what shes thinking when she does that. Is she really happy striking out on her own, or is she only doing it because she feels she's in Hisao and Lilly's way?
Well, I wrote this a couple of times somewhere, there was a possibility that she felt something towards Hisao (with all the problems those feelings can make), and Lilly advancing on him just closed this (difficult) topic for her, and she decided to move on. That may be wrong, but I like to think this way, since it means that Hanako stops being so reclusive and starts to live a new life. A failure in love affair can get you enough momentum to move forward for quite a lot, if you manage to get your shit together, and if Hanako manages that - it's not an improvement, that's a giant leap for her.

Rethinking that again and again actually makes me feel more towards Hanako... Hanako from Lilly's route, that is. And that's strange, since I liked her the least (what's good of girl, that can't even get a good ending in her route?).